NO One's Buying It...Not Even Democrats. So just STOP Already.

One tactic the Hillary campaign and her supporters might as well abandon right now it trying to claim she is 'HONEST'!. Every time they do, it does NOT go over well at all:

Video: Debate audience bursts into laughter when congressional candidate claims Hillary is ‘honest’
- Video: Debate audience bursts into laughter when congressional candidate claims Hillary is ‘honest’ - Hot Air

If they want to say 'more honest than Trump' maybe, but Hillary Clinton 'HONEST'?!

:lmao:
30 years of GOP smears and conspiracies helped with unlimited taxpayer money and a press that helps in every way it can doesn't make her dishonest. It makes her a victim of those with no morals. And still, she rises above it. Good for her.

Swish, strawman.

Most people are degrees of liar. Hillary is not one of those people. Here are a few examples:

- Lying she came under sniper fire in Bosnia
- Lying she was named after an unknown bee keeper in New Zealand who became famous when she was six
- Lying she couldn't breathe when she found out her chronic cheating dog of a husband had gotten a blow job by "that woman"

Arguing her big lies were self preservation is not excusable, but it does meet your shade of gray argument. I bring these up because they were irrelevant lies to tell, there was no point, she just looked stupid. It's the trait of a compulsive liar to lie over stupid things that don't benefit her and will harm her when she's called out.

I did not say your strawman there are no shades of gray. I said Hillary is a liar, period. The evidence says she is

We already established that Hillary sometimes lies, but what you refuse to address is that she lies less than just about all the other politicians that ran for office, ESPECIALLY Trump.

So if you point is "we can't trust Hillary!" then my point is "We can trust her by far more than the alternative that is Trump"

With zero to back that up.

Give some equivalent lies that Trump told, like who he was named after and that someone shot at him who didn't and we know that because it was on tape, you know, lies that are the trait of compulsive liars like Hillary

fact-check site accused of Mitt Romney of lying with his accurate claim that “up to 20 million Americans could lose their insurance under ObamaCare.”

Mitt Romney DID LIE, on the net 15 million people GAINED insurance and about 500,000 that did get cancelation notes from insurance did get NEW insurance.

That's why overall it is a blatantly misleading lying about Obamacare effects on the insurance coverage.

1-ppp0dw-koqxiy_iobspg.png

In U.S., Uninsured Rate Sinks to 12.9%

Far from it. Romney was correct.

{
How Many ‘Cancellations’ Are There, Really?
At least half of the 14 million people who shop in the individual insurance market can expect to receive a cancellation letter ahead of next year.

A review by “Road to Reform” found that hundreds of thousands of cancellation letters had already been sent in states like Oregon, Florida and Georgia. And about 1 million of consumers affected are in California.

One key PR challenge: The cancellation letters are piling up at a much faster rate than Americans are able to sign up for new coverage.

In North Dakota — where just 20 policies were sold on the federal exchange as of late last month — at least 2,500 cancellation letters had gone out to residents last month.

The federal government’s original intent was to have their new insurance marketplaces up and running, so affected consumers would be easily able to shop around for a replacement.

“Although they’re canceled, they are offered another policy,” CMS Administrator Marilyn Tavenner told a Senate panel on Tuesday. “But I think what’s important for them to understand is, it’s not just that policy, it’s also the ability to go on the exchange.”

But given the exchange’s technical woes, many of these consumers haven’t yet had the chance.

How Many People Will End Up Paying More?
Another PR problem: A slew of anecdotes where consumers report that their new plans cost significantly more than the plans that they just lost.

As Lisa Aliferis reported for KQED’s “State of Health” blog, some Californians are seeing premiums go up — and not just by a little, but a lot. Aliferis details the case of Mark Brown, whose premiums shot up by about 90% after Kaiser canceled his old plan and offered him a new one.

It’s still unclear how many Americans are being asked to spend more, and the unique factors driving each customer’s situation.

In some cases, it’s because healthy consumers who got by with low premiums are being asked to pay more and cross-subsidize the sicker Americans now obtaining coverage. In others, it’s because the old plan simply didn’t meet minimum requirements under the ACA.

But once the initial flurry of media attention subsides, and consumers have a chance to understand their new plan options and subsidies, many Americans will eventually realize they’re better off, according to Larry Levitt of the Kaiser Family Foundation.

“Of course, this is not really easy to explain in a soundbite,” Levitt told The New Republic‘s Jonathan Cohn.}

How Many People Are Losing Their Plans Under Obamacare, Really?

And still, she rises above it. Good for her.

Yeah, it helps when you have a lawless fellow Democratic party President and his 'pet' running the DOJ to protect your criminal ass. :p

Except that everything you have posted here is a lie. Comey made it very clear in his report, and in this interview:

FBI director says Clinton did not lie, break law in email handling

So you JUST STOP LYING ABOUT THIS STUFF.
You're the liar. And thanks for proving how dishonest and unreliable Reuters is these days. Comey said that but then Gowdy questioned him and he had to backpeddle. Here's the transcript:

Rep Trey Gowdy rips into FBI Director James Comey on Hillary Clinton's 'intent'
Here's a full transcript of the exchange:

Gowdy: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received any classified information over her private e-mail, was that true?

Comey: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent.

Gowdy: It was not true?

Comey: That's what I said.

Gowdy: OK. Well, I'm looking for a shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her e-mails sent or received. Was that true?

Comey: That's not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said "I did not e-mail any classified information to anyone on my e-mail there was no classified material." That is true?

Comey: There was classified information emailed.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton used one device, was that true?

Comey: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as Secretary of State.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said all work related emails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

Comey: No. We found work related email, thousands, that were not returned.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said neither she or anyone else deleted work related emails from her personal account.

Comey: That's a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related emails in — on devices or in space. Whether they were deleted or when a server was changed out something happened to them, there's no doubt that the work related emails that were removed electronically from the email system.

Gowdy: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the emails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the email content individually?

Comey: No.

Gowdy: Well, in the interest of time and because I have a plane to catch tomorrow afternoon, I'm not going to go through any more of the false statements but I am going to ask you to put on your old hat. Faults exculpatory statements are used for what?

Comey: Well, either for a substantive prosecution or evidence of intent in a criminal prosecution.

Gowdy: Exactly. Intent and consciousness of guilt, right?

Comey: That is right?

..because you say so?

No one rational turns to absurd liars to "fact check."

Politifraud is a partisan hack site on the level of DailyKOS - nothing more.

I hate to pop your little bubble, but no, it does not.

Politifact painstakingly kept track of each statement, I read a lot of them and they seem to be pretty fair in their analysis.

So what do you have to convince me otherwise? So far conservatives haven't been able to substantiate any assertions on this matter. Hell they can't even stand to CLAIM that Trump is more honest.

You are a partisan, but no one other than partisans give a shit what KOS or Politifraud have to say. They have zero credibility.

Live with it.

fact-check site accused of Mitt Romney of lying with his accurate claim that “up to 20 million Americans could lose their insurance under ObamaCare.”

Mitt Romney DID LIE, on the net 15 million people GAINED insurance and about 500,000 that did get cancelation notes from insurance did get NEW insurance.

That's why overall it is a blatantly misleading lying about Obamacare effects on the insurance coverage.

1-ppp0dw-koqxiy_iobspg.png

In U.S., Uninsured Rate Sinks to 12.9%

Far from it. Romney was correct.

{
How Many ‘Cancellations’ Are There, Really?

BULLSHIT - there are millions of cancellations with or without Obamacare in insurance market. That doesn't mean millions of people are losing insurance in the market, they simply get a NEW plan.

The TRUTH of the matter is that Obamacare CLEARLY AND UNDENIABLY expanded healthcare insurance coverage rates in America and if you are saying something that leads people to believe something exactly opposite you are LYING.

No one rational turns to absurd liars to "fact check."

Thats right, they don't and neither do I.

Just because you claim them to be liars doesn't make it so.

They appropriately source and reason their decisions, that is what I know of them. There maybe some disputes here and there, but I've yet to hear anyone try to claim that they are straight lying.

One tactic the Hillary campaign and her supporters might as well abandon right now it trying to claim she is 'HONEST'!. Every time they do, it does NOT go over well at all:

Video: Debate audience bursts into laughter when congressional candidate claims Hillary is ‘honest’
- Video: Debate audience bursts into laughter when congressional candidate claims Hillary is ‘honest’ - Hot Air

If they want to say 'more honest than Trump' maybe, but Hillary Clinton 'HONEST'?!

:lmao:
Even the LIB asshole who made the claim in the video wore a shit-eating grin when he was laughed at.

Yet facts show she is way ahead of Trump... But lets be honest Trump is the most deceitful candidate in the modern era who lies in 2/4s of his statements...

Why does Trump need to lie so much?

One cannot convince the skunk that the skunk does not stink. One can only seek to control the stank by whatever means are available.

Those other means will be a Trump landslide to begin with. And no matter how many lies and deflections the treasonous stupid democrats excrete, it will not change the outcome. The people are done with your criminals.

[

BULLSHIT - there are millions of cancellations with or without Obamacare in insurance market. That doesn't mean millions of people are losing insurance in the market, they simply get a NEW plan.

The TRUTH of the matter is that Obamacare CLEARLY AND UNDENIABLY expanded healthcare insurance coverage rates in America and if you are saying something that leads people to believe something exactly opposite you are LYING.

Millions lost their insurance. They were forced to other, more expensive plans.

Romney told the truth, you and Politifraud lied.

Thats right, they don't and neither do I.

So, you are deliberately lying then?

Just because you claim them to be liars doesn't make it so.

The fact that you and Politifraud are lying makes it so.

They appropriately source and reason their decisions, that is what I know of them. There maybe some disputes here and there, but I've yet to hear anyone try to claim that they are straight lying.

ROFL

Yeah, you run with that.

With zero to back that up.

Give some equivalent lies that Trump told, like who he was named after and that someone shot at him who didn't and we know that because it was on tape, you know, lies that are the trait of compulsive liars like Hillary

You can't be fucking serious.

here, help yourself:

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

And most of these, unlike Hillary falsely claiming she was shot at, HAVE POLITICAL RELEVANCE to this country when people BELIEVE the lies that Trump spreads.

And most of these, unlike Hillary falsely claiming she was shot at, HAVE POLITICAL RELEVANCE to this country when people BELIEVE the lies that Trump spreads.

Like Hillary perjuring herself by falsely claiming she had turned over all work-related documents / emails when in fact she failed to release (according to FBI Director Comey) 'THOUSANDS', thereby breaking the law - specifically the FOIA and the Federal Records Act?!

[

Millions lost their insurance. They were forced to other, more expensive plans.

Romney told the truth, you and Politifraud lied.

10,000,000 more Americans now have health insurance because of the Affordable Care Act. That's not a political statement, that's a FACT. People didn't lose their insurance coverage because of the ACA, but the Act stated that all policies had to have certain coverages. No one lost their coverage because of the ACA.

That you choose to believe lies, isn't our problem. YOU have an obligation to be better informed.

Like Hillary perjuring herself by falsely claiming she had turned over all work-related documents / emails when in fact she failed to release (according to FBI Director Comey) 'THOUSANDS', thereby breaking the law - specifically the FOIA and the Federal Records Act?!

And COMEY SAID THAT WAS A LIE.

Please stop repeating things that have been proven to be lies.

COMEY SAID HILLARY DID NOT LIE TO THE FBI. What part of this do you not understand?

[
10,000,000 more Americans now have health insurance because of the Affordable Care Act. That's not a political statement, that's a FACT. People didn't lose their insurance coverage because of the ACA, but the Act stated that all policies had to have certain coverages. No one lost their coverage because of the ACA.

That you choose to believe lies, isn't our problem. YOU have an obligation to be better informed.

Irrelevant, millions had their insurance cancelled, just as Romney said. They were forced onto more expensive plans that lowered their disposable income.

Politifraud lied. That's what they do - they are a democratic party hack site, nothing more. They are no more reliable than you, rdean, or the other leftist hacks here. The say what promotes the aims of the party - end of story.

Forum List

Back