NO One's Buying It...Not Even Democrats. So just STOP Already.

10,000,000 more Americans now have health insurance because of the Affordable Care Act. That's not a political statement, that's a FACT. People didn't lose their insurance coverage because of the ACA, but the Act stated that all policies had to have certain coverages. No one lost their coverage because of the ACA.

That you choose to believe lies, isn't our problem. YOU have an obligation to be better informed.
You just contradicted yourself, Ms. Wellinformed. You said no one lost coverage due to the (un)Affordable Care Act but then in the same sentence acknowledge everyone had government mandate the coverages. That why many lost their health insurance, they couldn't afford the additional costs. The $2,500 savings was a lie. Keeping your doctor was a lie. You are informed with propaganda, nothing more. Once proven to be the filthy liar that you are you simply sling shit elsewhere. And you don't even have an invested interest in our country. Why are you here?

With zero to back that up.

Give some equivalent lies that Trump told, like who he was named after and that someone shot at him who didn't and we know that because it was on tape, you know, lies that are the trait of compulsive liars like Hillary

You can't be fucking serious.

here, help yourself:

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

And most of these, unlike Hillary falsely claiming she was shot at, HAVE POLITICAL RELEVANCE to this country when people BELIEVE the lies that Trump spreads.

Read my question again, Einstein

I did asshole, and I gave you TONS of examples of Trump lying about far worse things.
When did he put the country in harm's way?

10,000,000 more Americans now have health insurance because of the Affordable Care Act. That's not a political statement, that's a FACT. People didn't lose their insurance coverage because of the ACA, but the Act stated that all policies had to have certain coverages. No one lost their coverage because of the ACA.

That you choose to believe lies, isn't our problem. YOU have an obligation to be better informed.
You just contradicted yourself, Ms. Wellinformed. You said no one lost coverage due to the (un)Affordable Care Act but then in the same sentence acknowledge everyone had government mandate the coverages. That why many lost their health insurance, they couldn't afford the additional costs. The $2,500 savings was a lie. Keeping your doctor was a lie. You are informed with propaganda, nothing more. Once proven to be the filthy liar that you are you simply sling shit elsewhere. And you don't even have an invested interest in our country. Why are you here?

Their health insurance was not "lost", it was changed. There is a difference.

Doctor changes were not mandated by the ACA. The Act forced no one to change doctors. It was the doctors who forced their patients to leave.

No, I am informed in the ways that doctors and insurance companies chose to try to use and undermine the ACA for their own benefit, not for their patients.

Give some equivalent lies that Trump told, like who he was named after and that someone shot at him who didn't and we know that because it was on tape, you know, lies that are the trait of compulsive liars like Hillary

here, help yourself:

And most of these, unlike Hillary falsely claiming she was shot at, HAVE POLITICAL RELEVANCE to this country when people BELIEVE the lies that Trump spreads.

I did asshole, and I gave you TONS of examples of Trump lying about far worse things.

He hasn't had the opportunity to put the country in harm's way. If the electorate is smart, he never will have that chance.

here, help yourself:

He hasn't had the opportunity to put the country in harm's way. If the electorate is smart, he never will have that chance.
Hillary has put the nation is harms way so we already know she is incompetent. So we have reality ...or your opinion.

here, help yourself:

Yes, if we're smart we'll hand the country over to a woman who has had the cance to put the country in harm's way several times ... and did ...

Can't risk what a newbie would do. The establishment politicians have done such a stellar job getting us into this mess, we can't risk anything else to try and get us out ...

here, help yourself:

Yes, if we're smart we'll hand the country over to a woman who has had the cance to put the country in harm's way several times ... and did ...

Can't risk what a newbie would do. The establishment politicians have done such a stellar job getting us into this mess, we can't risk anything else to try and get us out ...
I've been saying that a Trump presidency would be a crap shoot...

While a Hillary presidency would just be crap.

Whether I have or not is irrelevant, don't you think?

If you sometime tell a lie or falsehood, yet consider yourself an honest man than that has DIRECT
RELEVANCE on the definition of the word.

My point is I can't recall a politician that anyone would claim NEVER lied, so it's a matter of frequency and quality of the lies, rather than some absolute standard of EVER having said something false.

Brian Williams stretches a story and his nice big job goes poof.

Call a foreign soccer team cowards and Hope Solo is gone.

Eric Snowden is still a wanted man.

Hillary? Still running for president thank you very much.

Isn't it interesting how you don't extend the same standard to Trump?

If you sometime tell a lie or falsehood, yet consider yourself an honest man than that has DIRECT

My point is I can't recall a politician that anyone would claim NEVER lied, so it's a matter of frequency and quality of the lies, rather than some absolute standard of EVER having said something false.
Hillary lied about national security. That's serious.

Brian Williams stretches a story and his nice big job goes poof.

Call a foreign soccer team cowards and Hope Solo is gone.

Eric Snowden is still a wanted man.

Hillary? Still running for president thank you very much.

Isn't it interesting how you don't extend the same standard to Trump?
Despite your repeated attempts, the thread is still about Hillary.

As long at Trump keeps pounding his disdain for free markets and free trade, I won't be voting for that particular crap shoot

Not according the to FBI, or 7 Congressional Investigations.

Despite your repeated attempts, the thread is still about Hillary.

It's about honesty standards.

If you call Hillary a liar and Trump a much bigger liar. THEN I have little problem you calling Hillary a liar. Because at least you are being consistent.

As long at Trump keeps pounding his disdain for free markets and free trade, I won't be voting for that particular crap shoot
He doesn't have any distain for free trade. He knows that businesses cannot negotiate trade rules with foreign nations.

Not according the to FBI, or 7 Congressional Investigations.
I posted the transcript that proves you are a liar.

Except that Hillary didn't put the country in harm's way. Unlike the pentagon, and Congressional offices, Hillary's server was never hacked, and all of the lies you believe about her emails, are YOUR LIES, not hers.

He doesn't have any distain for free trade. He knows that businesses cannot negotiate trade rules with foreign nations.

Businesses don't have to "negotiate trade rules with foreign nations." We just need to make deals

Forum List

Back