NO One's Buying It...Not Even Democrats. So just STOP Already.

And most of these, unlike Hillary falsely claiming she was shot at, HAVE POLITICAL RELEVANCE to this country when people BELIEVE the lies that Trump spreads.

Like Hillary perjuring herself by falsely claiming she had turned over all work-related documents / emails when in fact she failed to release (according to FBI Director Comey) 'THOUSANDS', thereby breaking the law - specifically the FOIA and the Federal Records Act?!

And COMEY SAID THAT WAS A LIE.

Please stop repeating things that have been proven to be lies.

COMEY SAID HILLARY DID NOT LIE TO THE FBI. What part of this do you not understand?

You're lying and you know you're lying.

You of the left have not a shred of integrity among the lot of you.

No one rational turns to absurd liars to "fact check."

Thats right, they don't and neither do I.

Just because you claim them to be liars doesn't make it so.

They appropriately source and reason their decisions, that is what I know of them. There maybe some disputes here and there, but I've yet to hear anyone try to claim that they are straight lying.
BONOBO: "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor".
Biggest fucking bullshit LIE BONOBO ever told.

[
10,000,000 more Americans now have health insurance because of the Affordable Care Act. That's not a political statement, that's a FACT. People didn't lose their insurance coverage because of the ACA, but the Act stated that all policies had to have certain coverages. No one lost their coverage because of the ACA.

That you choose to believe lies, isn't our problem. YOU have an obligation to be better informed.

Irrelevant...

face-illustration-id166055386

No dumb-ass, it is 100% RELEVANT! It is THE most relevant thing when talking about people losing and gaining insurance.

Obamacare expanded healthcare coverage and you need to find some way to talk about it without such blatant idiotic denial.

Last edited:
Last edited:
[
10,000,000 more Americans now have health insurance because of the Affordable Care Act. That's not a political statement, that's a FACT. People didn't lose their insurance coverage because of the ACA, but the Act stated that all policies had to have certain coverages. No one lost their coverage because of the ACA.

That you choose to believe lies, isn't our problem. YOU have an obligation to be better informed.

Irrelevant...

No dumb-ass, it is 100% RELEVANT!

Obamacare expanded healthcare coverage and you need to find some way to talk about it without such blatant idiotic denial.

No moron, it is not relevant to MILLIONS who had their plans cancelled and then had to PAY MORE to get a plan that provide per-natal and abortion to MEN, among other idiocy.

Romney stated the truth - millions DID lose their insurance. That they subsequently bought NEW insurance is irrelevant.

[

Irrelevant...

No dumb-ass, it is 100% RELEVANT!

No moron, it is not relevant

There is clear difference between claiming higher insurance prices and claiming that people are losing insurance. If Romney claimed insurance maybe more expensive he wouldn't be called a liar, but that's not what he claimed and you are an idiot for not being able to tell the difference.

With zero to back that up.

Give some equivalent lies that Trump told, like who he was named after and that someone shot at him who didn't and we know that because it was on tape, you know, lies that are the trait of compulsive liars like Hillary

You can't be fucking serious.

here, help yourself:

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Donald Trump | PolitiFact

And most of these, unlike Hillary falsely claiming she was shot at, HAVE POLITICAL RELEVANCE to this country when people BELIEVE the lies that Trump spreads.

Read my question again, Einstein

Give some equivalent lies that Trump told, like who he was named after and that someone shot at him who didn't and we know that because it was on tape, you know, lies that are the trait of compulsive liars like Hillary

here, help yourself:

I did asshole, and I gave you TONS of examples of Trump lying about far worse things.

Hillary was instructed that there is danger of sniper fire where they were landing and she exaggerated to say there actually WAS sniper fire. She admitted as much and world outside of crazy wingers moved on. ZERO relevance to national issues.

But Trumps ENTIRE CANDIDACY was initially rooted on spreading birther lies. And it took him until 2016 to finally admit, under mounting pressure, it was in fact bullshit.

Last edited:

here, help yourself:

I did asshole, and I gave you TONS of examples of Trump lying about far worse things.

That they are "worse" is the ridiculous little man that you are considering Hillary's lies. Benghazi, destroying victims of her sexual predator husband, exposing sensitive materials to hackers, the list goes on. Regardless, I asked you a specific question and it wasn't for "worse" things. If you're not going to read my posts when you respond to them, I'm not going to put any effort into our conversation. Go back and read the question. You even repeated here that you didn't read it

here, help yourself:

Hillary was instructed that there is danger of sniper fire where they were landing and she exaggerated to say there actually WAS sniper fire. She admitted as much and world outside of crazy wingers moved on. ZERO relevance to national issues.

But Trumps ENTIRE CANDIDACY was initially rooted on spreading birther lies. And it took him until 2016 to finally admit it was in fact bullshit.
That's enough of your stupidity.
Go put your tongue back up Hillary's asshole.
Permanent Ignore

On this specific point

Hillary was instructed that there is danger of sniper fire where they were landing and she exaggerated to say there actually WAS sniper fire

I sure the fuck would have remembered whether I was told there could be sniper fire or whether there was sniper fire. You think she has the effect of long term alcohol abuse? That's just crazy

She admitted as much and world outside of crazy wingers moved on. ZERO relevance to national issues

Look you stupid fuck, that was specifically my point and I specifically addressed that. You're not reading my posts when you reply to them. Stop being a dick and wasting my time. READ MY POSTS when you plan to RESPOND TO THEM, you stupid twat

"Well, she's sorta, kinda honest" doesn't say much for her, does it?

Let me ask you two questions:

Are you honest?

See below.

Did you ever tell a lie?
Whether I have or not is irrelevant, don't you think? I'm not running for an office that puts the nuclear codes in my hands and the American military at my command.

We're talking about a presidential candidate who, for example, has said that she neither sent nor received any classified information through her unprotected email server when it is abundantly clear that she did exactly that. That's the kind of lie a candidate should not be rewarded for telling.

Degrees of honesty, that's classic. Spin, spin, spin. The woman is a liar, a flat out liar

Idiots have trouble thinking about issues outside of binary oversimplifications.

Does that apply to you? No? Then you probably can understand that honest people sometimes lie and liars sometime tell the truth and the only thing separating them, especially in context of politics is DEGREES of honesty.

Swish, strawman.

Most people are degrees of liar. Hillary is not one of those people. Here are a few examples:

- Lying she came under sniper fire in Bosnia
- Lying she was named after an unknown bee keeper in New Zealand who became famous when she was six
- Lying she couldn't breathe when she found out her chronic cheating dog of a husband had gotten a blow job by "that woman"

Arguing her big lies were self preservation is not excusable, but it does meet your shade of gray argument. I bring these up because they were irrelevant lies to tell, there was no point, she just looked stupid. It's the trait of a compulsive liar to lie over stupid things that don't benefit her and will harm her when she's called out.

I did not say your strawman there are no shades of gray. I said Hillary is a liar, period. The evidence says she is

Is that really the best you could come up with?

Damn ....Trump beats that in just his opening remarks
\
Who the fuck cares how Hillary got her name?

Seriously. You can't be this stupid. Right?

It is not stupid to argue that there are degrees of honesty and given that all of the candidates have made false statements it really does come down to who is MORE honest, more trustworthy.

Hillary is considerably more honest and trustworthy than Trump - fact-checkers back up that claim. She tells far less lies and she flip-flops far less.

Degrees of honesty, that's classic. Spin, spin, spin. The woman is a liar, a flat out liar
The Clinton's always end up changing the rules and the rhetoric to retroactively excuse their behavior instead of making their behavior fit the rules.

No one rational turns to absurd liars to "fact check."

Thats right, they don't and neither do I.

Just because you claim them to be liars doesn't make it so.

They appropriately source and reason their decisions, that is what I know of them. There maybe some disputes here and there, but I've yet to hear anyone try to claim that they are straight lying.
BONOBO: "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor".
Biggest fucking bullshit LIE BONOBO ever told.

You mean I didn't get to keep my plan?

Seriously. You can't be this stupid. Right?

It is not stupid to argue that there are degrees of honesty and given that all of the candidates have made false statements it really does come down to who is MORE honest, more trustworthy.

Hillary is considerably more honest and trustworthy than Trump - fact-checkers back up that claim. She tells far less lies and she flip-flops far less.

The Clinton's always end up changing the rules and the rhetoric to retroactively excuse their behavior instead of making their behavior fit the rules.

True Dat. Then the Democrats no matter what they did or said circle the wagons and defend them

Brian Williams stretches a story and his nice big job goes poof.

Call a foreign soccer team cowards and Hope Solo is gone.

Eric Snowden is still a wanted man.

Hillary? Still running for president thank you very much.

[

BULLSHIT - there are millions of cancellations with or without Obamacare in insurance market. That doesn't mean millions of people are losing insurance in the market, they simply get a NEW plan.

The TRUTH of the matter is that Obamacare CLEARLY AND UNDENIABLY expanded healthcare insurance coverage rates in America and if you are saying something that leads people to believe something exactly opposite you are LYING.

Millions lost their insurance. They were forced to other, more expensive plans.

Romney told the truth, you and Politifraud lied.

It's easy to have more people covered by insurance when they have to buy it under penalty of the law.

[

BULLSHIT - there are millions of cancellations with or without Obamacare in insurance market. That doesn't mean millions of people are losing insurance in the market, they simply get a NEW plan.

The TRUTH of the matter is that Obamacare CLEARLY AND UNDENIABLY expanded healthcare insurance coverage rates in America and if you are saying something that leads people to believe something exactly opposite you are LYING.

Millions lost their insurance. They were forced to other, more expensive plans.

Romney told the truth, you and Politifraud lied.

It's easy to have more people covered by insurance when they have to buy it under penalty of the law.

Or have it given to them

Brian Williams stretches a story and his nice big job goes poof.

Call a foreign soccer team cowards and Hope Solo is gone.

Eric Snowden is still a wanted man.

Hillary? Still running for president thank you very much.

I like those that weren't captured?

Forum List

Back