No President Has Won Without Winning Ohio

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Apparently that's the truth since back to Kennedy.

Well, the newest poll out of Ohio is for Trump. That should bring Bidum to tears.

1601917590733.png

Well, the newest poll out of Ohio is for Trump. That should bring Bidum to tears.

View attachment 397417

Doesn't make a lick of difference. I never expected Biden to carry Ohio, or Texas, or even Florida. But he's competitive in each one of those states. And he's ahead in Arizona. But if he takes Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan, Biden wins. Same formula that got Trump to victory in 2016.

View attachment 397417

Doesn't make a lick of difference. I never expected Biden to carry Ohio, or Texas, or even Florida. But he's competitive in each one of those states. And he's ahead in Arizona. But if he takes Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan, Biden wins. Same formula that got Trump to victory in 2016.

I guess the fact no President has won without Ohio was lost on you.

View attachment 397417

Biden can't even win the state of Awake.

View attachment 397417

You are so obtuse that you have not even considered if Biden deserves to win any of those estates or more.

View attachment 397417

You are so obtuse that you have not even considered if Biden deserves to win any of those estates or more.

I'm sorry, when did we enter the realm of "deserves"? If that were the case, Trump's candidacy should have never seen the light of day in 2016. The only thing that matters are the numbers to get to 270.

View attachment 397417

I'm sorry, when did we enter the realm of "deserves"? If that were the case, Trump's candidacy should have never seen the light of day in 2016. The only thing that matters are the numbers to get to 270.
But your candidate was Clinton. Anyone "deserved" it more than that felon.

View attachment 397417

The problem for trump: this is Republican pollster Trafalgar.
they were accurate in michigan, but remember that Rasmussen was accurate before it became the worst pollster in the United States, as it sought to please the Republican party instead of being independent.

View attachment 397417

No it wasn't. Biden could be the first. Records are made to be broken. And Biden can do it..all without winning Ohio. But you hold on to hope. :)

View attachment 397417

The problem for trump: this is Republican pollster Trafalgar.
they were accurate in michigan, but remember that Rasmussen was accurate before it became the worst pollster in the United States, as it sought to please the Republican party instead of being independent.
By pleasing the Republican party you mean actually interviewing a fair number of Republicans?

Check out Jill Biden's followers and compare them to Melania's on twitter. Each of them has two accounts.

Then do the same for Joe Biden and Donald Trump. Even Ivanka has 9.5 million followers and Joe Biden 10,6 million a long time politician who has been building that twitter account since 2007 only has 10.5 million. Heck even Hilliar Clinton @27.5 million followers has ole Joe beat if your counting.

View attachment 397417

You are whistling past the graveyard.

View attachment 397417

No it wasn't. Biden could be the first. Records are made to be broken. And Biden can do it..all without winning Ohio. But you hold on to hope. :)
The only thing Sleepy can break is through his diaper.

View attachment 397417

Well, maybe so. But I do know one thing. We'd be way better off and way ahead of the curve with a seasoned politician in the White House instead of a reality TV show host.

View attachment 397417

Well, maybe so. But I do know one thing. We'd be way better off and way ahead of the curve with a seasoned politician in the White House instead of a reality TV show host.
Riiiggght. The President won in 2016 for the opposite of that reasoning and it still holds true. The only people that have benefited from Biden's 50 years in office are his family members.

Forum List

Back