🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No president Trump, then no president you

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Some people say these guys like Pence, Ryan, and Cruz are all waiting for Trump to fail ( and the Supreme Court to go left) so they can run for president next term.

It ain't gonna work like that.

If Trump loses, the only crop of Republicans i'm voting for are going to be more "radical" than Trump.

I have absolutely no interest in going back to the Romney type Republicans who are going to be having dinner with the Democrats.

They distance themselves from Trump?

When is the last time they publically distanced themselves from a baby murder politician?

When is the last time they publically distanced themselves from a National Debt raising politician?

When is the last time they publically distanced themselves from a drug legalizing politician?

I strongly suggest these guys start telling everyone that Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread, because if Trump loses, I never want to see their face again.

Some people say these guys like Pence, Ryan, and Cruz are all waiting for Trump to fail ( and the Supreme Court to go left) so they can run for president next term.

It ain't gonna work like that.

If Trump loses, the only crop of Republicans i'm voting for are going to be more "radical" than Trump.

I have absolutely no interest in going back to the Romney type Republicans who are going to be having dinner with the Democrats.

They distance themselves from Trump?

When is the last time they publically distanced themselves from a baby murder politician?

When is the last time they publically distanced themselves from a National Debt raising politician?

When is the last time they publically distanced themselves from a drug legalizing politician?

I strongly suggest these guys start telling everyone that Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread, because if Trump loses, I never want to see their face again.
You have absolutely no interest in sound, responsible governance – until you do you’ll continue to lose General elections.

among hillary kaine trump and pence, which is best president? answer is, pence. the best part is, vote for trump, within his first 100 days, impeach trump. what if impeachment doesn't go through? no worries, it's trump, there will be high crimes and misdemeanors, believe me. this is how you art-of-the-deal way through strategic voting, you see? the best shot american people have, whether democrat or republican, to actually impeach a president and go through with it. '''they''' won't let you if the president is a negro like obama or a whore like hillary, nope, can only get it done to a white man. c'mon america, you know you want to. just do it.

Forum List

Back