No Proof Joe Biden Is a Crook

il_600x600.4965342943_17hf.jpg

Jello Brain strikes again...

If she gets the nomination or becomes President; you guys will cook up all sorts of shit; just like you've done on Biden.

It would seem a mistake, given our toxic culture, to put someone like Harris on the ticket.

I can't imagine how ugly things would get.

Don't get me wrong. I think it is a shame that it has reached this point.

And I would love to see Kamala at the top of the ticket. It would certainly improve the chances of whoever is running against her.

It would seem a mistake, given our toxic culture, to put someone like Harris on the ticket.

I can't imagine how ugly things would get.

Don't get me wrong. I think it is a shame that it has reached this point.

And I would love to see Kamala at the top of the ticket. It would certainly improve the chances of whoever is running against her.
They folks you're talking about are democrats. They're not known for doing the practical thing. Although lately they have began playing some real hardball.

Look at Bernie getting the nomination basically taken from him when four folks dropped out of the race pretty much at the same time and threw their support to Biden.

Look at how they drummed up the MAGA candidates in 2022. As.a result they won state houses and expanded their control of the Senate.

Yet strangely nobody said a word about billions and trillions of dollars in illegal money during his time in the Senate, as VP, etc...

You guys can't even specifically state what the alleged crime is
It's influence peddling, Candy. What part of that can't you grasp? The Biden family has been selling political influence for decades and collecting millions of dollars while doing so. They've also had a habit of not paying taxes on the money that they've collected...which when you remember how Joe likes to complain about the wealthy "not paying their fair share" makes it all the worse!

It's influence peddling, Candy. What part of that can't you grasp? The Biden family has been selling political influence for decades and collecting millions of dollars while doing so. They've also had a habit of not paying taxes on the money that they've collected...which when you remember how Joe likes to complain about the wealthy "not paying their fair share" makes it all the worse!
decades...yet never a peep before becoming President.

giphy.gif

There’s nothing illicit about bank transfers.
There is when they are done for the purpose of money laundering. There are many cases where the money was transferred into an account and then within almost exactly 24 hours the money is transferred to another account. 24 hours is the minimum amount of time the money is required to remain in an account. Such transfers are done solely for the purpose of laundering money.

They folks you're talking about are democrats. They're not known for doing the practical thing. Although lately they have began playing some real hardball.

Look at Bernie getting the nomination basically taken from him when four folks dropped out of the race pretty much at the same time and threw their support to Biden.

Look at how they drummed up the MAGA candidates in 2022. As.a result they won state houses and expanded their control of the Senate.

While I agree with what you've said (especially the way Bernie was screwed), I am not sure how it related to my post.

Since I'm not the "brightest bulb", I have no problems asking for clarification.

While I agree with what you've said (especially the way Bernie was screwed), I am not sure how it related to my post.
Bernie screwed himself with his impractical policies. He was unelecteable. I was happy to see the democrats essentially broker a a nominee
Since I'm not the "brightest bulb", I have no problems asking for clarification.
If Harris is nominated in 2028...she will be the third consecutive nominee of the Democratic Party who had run for President before and lost. The democrats are famous for not putting their most electable candidate at the top of the ticket.

---Trump: “Crooked Joe Biden is Not Only Dumb and Incompetent, I Believe he has Gone MAD, a Stark Raving Lunatic---

Ohh!! Gateway Pundit... Now we know you are fucking idiot...

You have fucking nothing... You have a bunch of people getting paid to tell you bullshit...

This is Fox News v Dominion all over again, except Fax News is fucked if they are paying out another $750m+...

Biden: "I'm the first to reduce the [U.S.] national debt by $1 trillion 700 billion! Reduced it by $1 trillion 700 billion..."
NB: During Biden's administration, the U.S. national debt grew by $3.84 trillion. That's not including the $1.8 trillion new debt ceiling passed in 2023.

Forum List

Back