No Proof Joe Biden Is a Crook

if there were one shred of "evidence" biden would be long ago impeached.

most "conservatives" do not consider over a million pages of sworn testimony to be evidence.

accusations do not equal evidence.
Wow hard to believe a large, round pot like you could call any kettle black rumpart.

the children of rich americans sit on corporate boards until their families start to trust them., it is what they do. they get a little paycheck and a participation trophy for their resume.

trump did it. the young trumps are no different.
And again, pot, all your whining about the rich is about Dims. They ARE the rich.

lololololololololololololololololol

perhaps the stark raving lunatic is in trumps mirror when his cosmetologist is finished with his hair and make up.

biden's #1 job, and he has failed by the way, was to put this azzwhole in america's rear view mirror and to educate his radicalized followers or at least neutralize their threat.
More dark deep pot calling a kettle black. Delusional rumpart.

thanks bbee, i didn't even look that up since it is common knowledge that EVERY bank transaction over a threshold ($10k at one time) is reported and "conservative" propensity to play sinister music behind hunters photo this must be bs.
Wacko, simply no brain waves.

Yet strangely nobody said a word about billions and trillions of dollars in illegal money during his time in the Senate, as VP, etc...

You guys can't even specifically state what the alleged crime is
Taking bribes for favorable government decisions, dingbat.

All charges against Trump are politically motivated bullshit.
Your comments are politically motivated bullshit. My proof… the fact you haven’t seen the evidence yet you make these ignorant claims. Your proof…. Nothing

Someone remind me again: What goods or services did the "Biden Brand" give China, Russia, and Ukraine in exchange for money?

Hmm...

You can't think of anything that Ukraine may have wanted from the U.S. in months after the Russians invaded Crimea?

Really?

Think harder, comrade!

Forum List

Back