No Proof Joe Biden Is a Crook

Haha. Demanding to see your so called evidence take to court is absurd?!?! Seriously dude. Get a life
Yes, it is absurd, because it would take hours to post it all. It's already all on the board. Go read it, asshole.

You're moving the goalposts.

You asked for any evidence that other people wanted Shokin removed.

I did that. Admit it. You were wrong.
I meant government officials, moron, not a bunch of leftwing hacks.

I meant government officials, moron, not a bunch of leftwing hacks.
Yeah, and the article talks about members of the Ukrainian parliament were trying to vote him out.

I even quoted it for you in my response.

Do you ever read the shit you reply to?

Yeah, and the article talks about members of the Ukrainian parliament were trying to vote him out.

I even quoted it for you in my response.

Do you ever read the shit you reply to?
So if politicians vote you out of power, that means you are corrupt?

With all due respect, Rampart? The evidence has always been there. The thing that's most disturbing about this isn't that the Biden's used influence peddling to take in millions of dollars...it's that the DOJ looked the other way while they were doing it! Christopher Wray and Merrick Garland should be ashamed of themselves.
It didn't happen. And if it did, it was NOT under Garland, but previous AGs like Barr or Lynch....

Yes, it is absurd, because it would take hours to post it all. It's already all on the board. Go read it, asshole.
Hahahaha, see every time evidence is asked for y’all avoid by giving Bs replies like that. I’ve read the shot in this board. Nothing holds up. It all boils down to wait and see. And more importantly NOTHING brought to a court. Y’all are full of shit

Hahahaha, see every time evidence is asked for y’all avoid by giving Bs replies like that. I’ve read the shot in this board. Nothing holds up. It all boils down to wait and see. And more importantly NOTHING brought to a court. Y’all are full of shit

We can't help it if you're a moron who doesn't understand what valid evidence is.

Don’t take it from me. Just explain why nobody has taken all this evidence to court?

Can’t handle the scrutiny and perjury risk?
No one could be as stupid as you. Biden is the one who has to take it to court, you fucking brain-dead retard. Do you expect us to believe you know anything about the law?

Forum List

Back