🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No reasonable person

What does a sane and intelligent person expect from people who when presented honest and concrete facts outright rejects it? Then continues to keep spreading the lies.

All they are is lies, half truths and deceptions.

But these are the same people who believe that Barak Obama is a muslim from Kenya and Michelle is a man.

I don't understand why anyone would pay any attention to people like that. Except to try to get them the mental help they very desperately need.
And our very own counterfeit Rachel Maddow shows up. It's a cheap knockoff... But... It's what we got.

No, they threw that out because reasonable people could see and understand that she was stating an opinion.

A growing trend among tRump supporting media and lawyers, the "no reasonable person" defense.

First we have Sydney "the kraken" Powell claiming she shouldn't be prosecuted or disbarred for lying and wasting court's time and money because nobody with any brains would believe her outlandish claims.

Then there's Tucker Carlson and his lawyer's assertion that the "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not stating actual facts about the topics he discusses.

And now we've got lawyers stating that the insurrectionists are "short bus people'.

And that too much Fox News is detrimental to your mental health.

It's obvious that the leaders of the Republican party as well as the voters know they are well below average intelligence, and they are making it a good thing.

Anyway, this whole thing seems crazy to me.
It's obvious that the leaders of the Republican party as well as the voters know they are well below average intelligence, and they are making it a good thing.

What is obvious is that you are proudly prejudiced against people below your smugly proclaimed but unproven and questionable intelligence.
All of the facts are linked in the OP.

A growing trend among tRump supporting media and lawyers, the "no reasonable person" defense.

First we have Sydney "the kraken" Powell claiming she shouldn't be prosecuted or disbarred for lying and wasting court's time and money because nobody with any brains would believe her outlandish claims.

Then there's Tucker Carlson and his lawyer's assertion that the "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not stating actual facts about the topics he discusses.

And now we've got lawyers stating that the insurrectionists are "short bus people'.

I can’t disagree with the limited intellect of Trump supporters.

But that does not excuse Jan 6
You have an excuse for the massive fraud? That is why they were there.

No, they threw that out because reasonable people could see and understand that she was stating an opinion.

What is obvious is that you are proudly prejudiced against people below your smugly proclaimed but unproven and questionable intelligence.
Lmao you don't even read them

They always say the Republicans are dumb but they are the ones to stupid to support themselves and always want free stuff.

It's always a good idea to know the difference between the words "to" and "too" before you call someone stupid.

I mean a person in grade school knows the difference and spelling of those words.

Where were you when you were taught this very basic spelling?

Hilarious. The "no reasonable person" defense basically is an admission by Powell and Carlson that they and Fox are liars, and by the riotors that they are gullible idiots. And Powell admits that she lied to the court.

No reasonable person would believe Republicans believe this nonsense.
No reasonable person would believe Biden won the last election.
The biggest mistake opponents of the right can make is to underestimate conservatives and lose sight of the right’s true motive – to deflect, to divide, to undermine.

Conservatives are crazy but they’re not stupid – like Trump they’re con men, grifters, and gas-lighters; for conservatives, misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies are political weapons.

Hilarious. The "no reasonable person" defense basically is an admission by Powell and Carlson that they and Fox are liars, and by the riotors that they are gullible idiots. And Powell admits that she lied to the court.

I don't understand why anyone would pay any attention to people like that.
That’s exactly the intent – to deflect attention from what’s real and important.

The biggest mistake opponents of the right can make is to underestimate conservatives and lose sight of the right’s true motive – to deflect, to divide, to undermine.

Conservatives are crazy but they’re not stupid – like Trump they’re con men, grifters, and gas-lighters; for conservatives, misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies are political weapons.
Yeah... Worked for Maddow.

I find it amusing that you people think you're special. It only applies to the other side.

Edit: Let me be ASOLUTELY clear... I agree with you... All the way up till you don't apply your own standards to yourselves and the content you consume.

Lmao you don't even read them
“In this case, the most obsequiously pro-Trump right-wing news outlet in America really literally is paid Russian propaganda,” Maddow said on “The Rachel Maddow Show.”

Edit: Oh... The case was thrown out because no reasonable person would believe that. /Edit

Crappy YouTube videos aren't links.

I ask again, link?

From your own 2nd link retard

Media lawyers note this is not the first time this sort of defense has been offered. A $10 million libel lawsuit filed by the owners of One America News Network against MSNBC's top star, Rachel Maddow, was dismissed in May when the judge ruled she had stretched the established facts allowably: "The context of Maddow's statement shows reasonable viewers would consider the contested statement to be opinion."

yeah it’s the legal standard. It appears from the court dismissing the dembots silly lawsuits that the courts view the libtards aren’t reasonable people

They always say the Republicans are dumb but they are the ones to stupid to support themselves and always want free stuff.

It's always a good idea to know the difference between the words "to" and "too" before you call someone stupid.

I mean a person in grade school knows the difference and spelling of those words.

Where were you when you were taught this very basic spelling?
He is two dumb too no the difference

So no, not the same thing at all.
"'Anything beyond this is Maddow’s opinion or her exaggeration of the facts,' the judge noted in the ruling."

Wouldn't "exaggeration of the facts" constitute libel or lying? How exactly does one exaggerate a fact without making it a non-fact anyway?
Bingo! And Crepitus knows it too. But he's too disingenuous to admit that Rachel Maddow engages in propaganda and slander 24x7.
Op/ed isn't propaganda and slander.

Derp.

That may be but the question is, does she believe it? I don't know if Maddow does or not but a lot of liberals do. I've seen it right here on this forum many times. I will also say that liberals attack Hannity and Carlson and others for doing the exact same thing.

I don't understand why anyone would pay any attention to people like that.
That’s exactly the intent – to deflect attention from what’s real and important.

Yeah... Worked for Maddow.

I find it amusing that you people think you're special. It only applies to the other side.

Edit: Let me be ASOLUTELY clear... I agree with you... All the way up till you don't apply your own standards to yourselves and the content you consume.

What do you contend that Maddox has misrepresented?

The Nazis did the same thing you are doing here before they started the final solution...You should be ashamed of yourself.

I don't want to shut them up. I am a consistent freedom of expression advocate. I want them to self-identify for us. I am also hopeful that their size will shrink enough so that it will fit where it belongs, on the fringe.
That quote is amazingly close to the conservative viewpoint about the government itself. On purpose?
I don't know. You asked, I answered.
So, you’d rather have one party rule heir Mac?

I don't want to shut them up. I am a consistent freedom of expression advocate. I want them to self-identify for us. I am also hopeful that their size will shrink enough so that it will fit where it belongs, on the fringe.
That quote is amazingly close to the conservative viewpoint about the government itself. On purpose?
I don't know. You asked, I answered.
So, you’d rather have one party rule heir Mac?
Nope.

Forum List

Back