No reparations without repatriation

Then don't object to things you know nothinig about and don't get butthurt when your opinion is called ignorant and stupid. My advice top whites like you is that youdidn;t get what you have because you just got a job. You wanto to contonue reaping the benefits of what was taken from others., then try telling somebody else how to live. Please.
My privledge. Decision made. Just say NO.

That's not how whites did it. So don't give people advice about things whites haven't done.
That's how I did it, and I am not from a privileged background. Just say No, or take it up with Excalibur. It is his subject thread or maybe you should try the people wanting to punish for asking.
Me, I Just say NO.

So, you want to punish and tax, eh? No matter what party, does that sound like a conservative position that would have been support by William F. Buckley. I don't think so. It sounds like an idea that would be popular with populists, not constrained to right and wrong or history, or the law, or the constitution. Don't punish. Anybody can ask for anything. Sometimes the correct answer is simply No, and then going on about normal business. Just say No, and leave them to argue with somebody else. Normal people have better thing to do and better discussions to have. Just Say No.
Only the ones who bitch. They need a lesson. It would be a lecture.

Who gets reparations?

What if, on one side, their ancestors were slaveowners, and on the other side..their ancestors were slaves that got freed? All black.

It's retardation.

It's a "Gibs me dat".

Fuck that bullshit.

Only the ones who bitch. They need a lesson. It would be a lecture.
My advice is walk away, leaving them to mumble to themself. No means no, and no need to discuss if the answer is simply NO.

My privledge. Decision made. Just say NO.

You made an ignorant factLess assertiin but you would want me ro conider facts when I say thngs about whotes.
That's how I did it, and I am not from a privileged background. Just say No, or take it up with Excalibur. It is his subject thread or maybe you should try the people wanting to punish for asking.
Me, I Just say NO.
The government made polices that caused us harm. In the 18th, 19th 29th, and now the 21st century. I'm taking this up with you because excalibur is an ignorant racist and at least I thought you had the abuility to look at evidence and create a conclusion. But the fact is that you are really not much better than him. Your position, based on the evidence, is dishonest. If you knew how much the governmet has given to whtes while excluding blacks, you could not just say no if you had any kind of morals.

My advice is walk away, leaving them to mumble to themself. No means no, and no need to discuss if the answer is simply NO.
Since you nor Markees are a member of the government, the case will be taken to the government and ypu will be left mumbling once the evidence is presented and reparations are awarded.

You made an ignorant factLess assertiin but you would want me ro conider facts when I say thngs about whotes.

The government made polices that caused us harm. In the 18th, 19th 29th, and now the 21st century. I'm taking this up with you because excalibur is an ignorant racist and at least I thought you had the abuility to look at evidence and create a conclusion. But the fact is that you are really not much better than him. Your position, based on the evidence, is dishonest. If you knew how much the governmet has given to whtes while excluding blacks, you could not just say no if you had any kind of morals.
No.

Since you nor Markees are a member of the government, the case will be taken to the government and ypu will be left mumbling once the evidence is presented and reparations are awarded.
No.

Who gets reparations?

What if, on one side, their ancestors were slaveowners, and on the other side..their ancestors were slaves that got freed? All black.

It's retardation.

It's a "Gibs me dat".

Fuck that bullshit.
Boston University Public Interest Law Journal
Volume 29, Issue 135
Winter 2019
BLACK REPARATIONS FOR TWENTIETH CENTURY FEDERAL
HOUSING DISCRIMINATION:
THE CONSTRUCTION OF WHITE WEALTH AND THE EFFECTS OF
DENIED BLACK HOMEOWNERSHIP

This paper examines the U.S. government’s instigation, participation,authorization, and perpetuation of federal housing discrimination against black Americans from the 1930s to the 1980s and the damage that such discrimination caused and continues to cause today. Delving into the U.S. government’s twentieth century federal housing practices, this paper discusses how the government effectively barred black-Americans from obtaining quality housing and from investing in housing as wealth, while simultaneously subsidizing and endorsing white homeownership, white suburbs, and white wealth.

Part I examines the U.S. government’s housing practices—from the New Deal until the 1968 Fair Housing Act and its 1988 Amendments—to reveal that although the New Deal’s national housing programs revolutionized homeownership and home equity in the United States, the U.S. government’s federal housing programs were racially discriminatory. Specifically, and quite shockingly, the U.S. government actively created and promulgated racist neighborhood rating systems that constructed

black neighborhoods and black property as unstable, volatile, hazardous, and not worthy of investment. Using these racist rating systems, the federal government endorsed racial covenants and invested federal money into the creation and accumulation of white wealth, the value of whiteness, white suburbia, and white homeownership. Meanwhile, the government denied blacks federal housing funding, fueling black stigma and barring black-Americans from the invaluable twentieth century opportunities of homeownership and home equity.

Understanding the U.S. government’s discriminatory housing practices, Part II discusses and quantifies the effects of the government’s housing discrimination on black-American households and communities. Finding that approximately 120 billion 1950s dollars--or more than 1.239 quintillion 2019 dollars—were invested to subsidize and create white-American wealth through homeownership...

Gibs me dat wasn't retardation when whites got it.

You want reparations? Fine, then leave too, and leave us in peace because once you burn through those reparations and are still living here you'll start the whining all over again.

Accept reparations, and you automatically lose citizenship and the right to remain here and can never return. You must leave, and we repeal the 14th Amendment. Bye.

I don't do Twitter or any of the other pop media. but yes, definitely they should go away.

Thxs JB Stoner, but no one else who rec'd reparations went anywhere or lost their citizenship and black folks aren't either.

That's because you wouldn't last an hour without Whitey wiping your ass for you. Those Africans have a low tolerance for whining little snivelers like you and IM2. You're easily replaced by Africans who would love to come here.

Since this ain't your country, you go away.

So you want to give me reparations? Don't need them, I do well here. You wouldn't be caught dead living in a non-white country; like SupaBadBreath, you can't wipe your own ass.

You want reparations? Fine, then leave too, and leave us in peace because once you burn through those reparations and are still living here you'll start the whining all over again.

Accept reparations, and you automatically lose citizenship and the right to remain here and can never return. You must leave, and we repeal the 14th Amendment. Bye.

Works for me. But the reparations should be a plane ticket to the destination of their choice and maybe one month living expenses. (And I would bet a good steak dinner that precious few will choose Africa as their destination.)

Every black who bitches about reparations should instead have a lifestyle improvement tax levied against them. Base the tax on a prorate of their percentage of DNA that links them to their slave country of origin and a comparison to that country’s current standard of living.

IM2 would have to build his own mud hut. He doesn't like having to work at all.

Forum List

Back