No Right to Self Defense in Australia

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
THIS is where liberal madness leads in Australia

What we don’t have is the practical ability to exercise that right. Possessing any object specifically for the purpose of self-defence, lethal or non-lethal, is a criminal offence. There are many women, raped and/or murdered, who would have been liable to prosecution had they been carrying anything that might have saved them.

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

I personally carry an 18" long dumbell bar on the back floor of my car in case of a road rage incident. Even THAT would be a crime in that country.

Fuck Australia and the UK too for all I care.

Stupid tossers let themselves be disarmed; they deserve what they get.

I wouldn't be so arrogant. We aren't that far from them, and not all of their people agree with what their liberal government imposes on them.

THIS is why decent people need to be armed.

I wouldn't be so arrogant. We aren't that far from them, and not all of their people agree with what their liberal government imposes on them.

What was the story with that, and the end result?

Chilling, isn't it?!

Reading the comments, the biker filming their madness shut his camera off when the guy started beating on the window. The driver had FAMILY in the vehicle. I HOPE I would have done the same.

Some of the bikers were charged with felonies, not sure about the INNOCENT SUV driver. I don't trust our own government in recognizing your right to protect your life from these animals.

I *will* NOT ever give up my guns. No matter the laws.

Chilling, isn't it?!

Reading the comments, the biker filming their madness shut his camera off when the guy started beating on the window. The driver had FAMILY in the vehicle. I HOPE I would have done the same.

Some of the bikers were charged with felonies, not sure about the INNOCENT SUV driver. I don't trust our own government in recognizing your right to protect your life from these animals.

Found this.

Hollywood Stuntz gang assault - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back