🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No, Sean, Jared's not doing something that hasn't long been underway

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
When asked about Jared Kushner's role, Spicer responded as follows:

"One of the things that Jared's looking at is some of the procurement, the technology aspects. And if you've ever really dealt with the government and recognized how outdated and unmodernized some of this is, it is not serving the American people. I think [nevermnd that he's supposed to be telling us what the POTUS thnks, not what he thinks] looking at how we procure different things and procure technology is important. [For example], if you look at the VA...there are certain things it does not do very well in terms of how it keeps it records, how it lends money, etc. that we can look at and figure out is there a better way."
I'm not going so far as to say it's not needed in places. (I am, however, intimately aware of sections of the federal government that have fully implemented best practice (but not bleeding edge practices) technologies and processes.

What I find interesting is that this is yet another unoriginal idea, though it is a good idea.

By all means, upgrade the technology. Just stop talking about it as though you're doing something that's not already been begun and that hasn't been well underway for years. More importantly, Sean, how about just knowing what you are talking about before you start talking about it.

Jared is doing what all of them are doing - siphoning tax payer's money into their own pockets and taking tax payer funded ski/golf/vacation trips.

Forum List

Back