No Special Master As DOJ Drops Bombshell 40 Page Ruling Obstruction By Trump Team

I rest my case, you don't care about equal justice, nor democracy, nor are you a good "libertarian" -look up the definition

1661968416710.png

Zzz

It made the Marbury claim something which the Court didn’t choose to recognize. But that was Marbury’s claim. It wasn’t the President’s.
On the day before Adams’ term ended, he nominated 42 men to serve as justices of the peace,

After the Senate approved his choices the next day, Marshall was assigned to finalize the paperwork and deliver the commissions. It was a lot of work and he didn’t get to four of them, including one belonging to a Virginia politician named William Marbury.

When Jefferson took over the White House, he was irked by Adams’ last-second attempt to pack the federal courts with political allies. He told his own Secretary of State, James Madison, to withhold the four undelivered commissions.

No commission (paperwork) no judgeship, no matter what Adams said or did. Adams making Marbury a judge had no force of law until the ministerial acts were completed.

That's what the supreme court ruled.

Nope. That’s not the holding of Marbury v. Madison.

Presidential “proclamations” were not there even the thing at issue. And they aren’t here, either.
Proclamations, nominations, any presidential action.
Not in force until the ministerial acts put it into force.

That act cannot defeat the claim that the President has the unilateral authority to declassify a classified document. What the AG allegedly “believes” has literally nothing at all to do with it.
Separation of Powers, trump is not a King or God. He's a former President and has no powers now, and a very few as expressed in Art II.

I did previously. Kash Patel said so. And the DOJ acknowledged as much before the raid.

Irrelevant. What is relevant was the declassification before his term ended.
Neither you nor trump have provided evidence to support this silly claim. Read the link above, and the takeaway is classified documents are the property of the United States. trump is not now and not then the owner of these boxes.

On the day before Adams’ term ended, he nominated 42 men to serve as justices of the peace,

After the Senate approved his choices the next day, Marshall was assigned to finalize the paperwork and deliver the commissions. It was a lot of work and he didn’t get to four of them, including one belonging to a Virginia politician named William Marbury.

When Jefferson took over the White House, he was irked by Adams’ last-second attempt to pack the federal courts with political allies. He told his own Secretary of State, James Madison, to withhold the four undelivered commissions.

No commission (paperwork) no judgeship, no matter what Adams said or did. Adams making Marbury a judge had no force of law until the ministerial acts were completed.

That's what the supreme court ruled.
Yea. I know. Undelivered (but required delivery) of the paperwork led the court to fuck over Marbury.

No such imposition of any duty exists on the President to engage in ministerial acts for his determination to declassify the classified documents he possesses. He says it. It’s so. Marbury doesn’t even address that matter.

Separation of Powers, trump is not a King or God. He's a former President and has no powers now, and a very few as expressed in Art II.
Plus the acts of the president don't become official until those under him carry out the ministerial acts that complete the process.

So Trumps order to declassify doesn't take effect until the originating agency formally declassifies the documents. Which would involve stamping all copies under it's control with "declassified", and notifying agencies with copies to do the same.

Neither you nor trump have provided evidence to support this silly claim.

Yes. I did.
Read the link above, and the takeaway is classified documents are the property of the United States.
Nope. Once the president has declassified them, they aren’t classified anymore. And the documents are the property of the United States with or without regard to their status as being classified.
trump is not now and not then the owner of these boxes.
I agree. He is not the owner. But then again, I never said he was.

But feel free to continue arguing things I haven’t discussed. 😂

That wasn't a whatabout, that was an example that Presidents "always" had priveleges, which is why I also used Hillary as an example, stating the obvious, she was not a president and thus had no priveleges. It's a valid argument to use Hillary, because the claim is that Trump won't be allowed to run aka to use this to subvert their political rival, yet Hillary was allowed to run, so Hillary makes the best case argument that this is indeed a political witch hunt used to try an keep Trump from running, which will put a damper in all their lawless acts. They comitted a lot of serious crimes, and are like animals cornered, they have nothing to lose which is why the brazen unecessary raid.=they don't care what it looks like, they are already knee deep in criminal behavior.
Your ad hominem argument of Whataboutism is therefore invalid and blatantly tactical repeating what the media tells you to reply when cornered in arguments about these issues. That is why they also tactically always deflect and displace for that strategy to always say WHATBOUTISM instead of "oh well you got me there" *LOL*

Last edited:
No such imposition of any duty exists on the President to engage in ministerial acts for his determination to declassify the classified documents he possesses. He says it. It’s so. Marbury doesn’t even address that matter.
We're talking a constitutional power of the president, and the court said they're not carried out, until the ministerial acts are completed.

The same thing holds for the presidents absolute power to pardon. Until the pardon is delivered like the commissions, the pardon is NULL.

If presidential acts like declassifying were instantaneous, why would his constitutional acts have requirements his executive acts did not have.

I don't think you get it, the GSA would be violating the law, and the DOJ would be raiding the GSA personnel who boxed and transported such doccuments, unless unless it was ok to do so-oops
6rpfl6.jpg

We're talking a constitutional power of the president, and the court said they're not carried out, until the ministerial acts are completed.

The same thing holds for the presidents absolute power to pardon. Until the pardon is delivered like the commissions, the pardon is NULL.

If presidential acts like declassifying were instantaneous, why would his constitutional acts have requirements his executive acts did not have.
So wait,the Facebook educated dildo hasn't outsmarted career lawyers and judges? No way!

Which you are straining to apply to the declassification of classified materials. And there ain’t no working analog. 😂
The same thing holds for the president absolute power to pardon. Until the pardon is delivered like the commissions, the pardon is NULL.
First, it’s not an absolute power. Secondly, it isn’t null. It just isn’t formally entered and able to be recognized until it’s filed.
It’s not an act. If he declassifies a classified document in his possession, it is declassified. The FBI DOESN’T necessarily know it, at that moment, but it’s status is still declassified.

It is perfectly ok with me that you disagree. 😂

I don't think you get it, the GSA would be violating the law, and the DOJ would be raiding the GSA personnel who boxed and transported such doccuments, unless unless it was ok to do so-oops
Wrong.

No more than if you mailed a letter containing illegal drugs, or other contraband, the Post Office would not be violating the law by delivering them.

Yes. I did.

Nope. Once the president has declassified them, they aren’t classified anymore. And the documents are the property of the United States with or without regard to their status as being classified.

I agree. He is not the owner. But then again, I never said he was.

But feel free to continue arguing things I haven’t discussed. 😂

Utter nonsense, Welshy. If the president doesn't inform anyone he declassified a document, how does anyone know it's been declassified?

Forum List

Back