No surprise only 11% of people watched Obama's LIES..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
33.5 million Americans watched President Obama's State of the Union address last night, the lowest turnout since President Bill Clinton's final State of the Union address in 2000
Dick Durbin: Benghazi Was Not A Coverup, Iraq WMD Intelligence Was

Is it no wonder Obama will be impeached?
With only 11% watching and all the rest of us anxious to get the 2014 senate back to sanity, the impeachment process will occupy Obama the rest of his term.. like Nixon he'll resign rather then be impeached! Then Like Ford, Biden will run in 2016 and be beaten by Hillary who will have benghazi hanging over her head and Rubio will smash her with his running mate Dr. Ben Carson... by the way as Obama said in June 2008...
"...And did I mention he’s black?
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

and not half black by the way!

I didn't watch it live, and from what I saw of it replayed I didn't miss much. It was completely predictable. Obama talked about cutting spending, and reforming entitlements (when we all know he wont do either) He talked about Jobs, (just like he has for 5 years now) then he listed a whole bunch of new programs he wants to start but promised it would not add to the Deficit at all. (sounds pretty familiar)

Last night I decided to do some things less painful than watching Barack Obama spin his lies:

1. I pulled out a sore tooth with a pair of pliers.

2. I shaved my testicles with a dull straight razor.

3. I tried out my new staple gun on my scalp.

4. I boiled a pot of water and plunged my hands into the pot.

5. I removed all of my chest hair, armpit hair, and facial hair, with hot wax.

6. I jammed lit cigarettes into both of my ears.

7. I closed my eyes and super-glued my eyelids.

8. I overrode the safety mechanism on my framing nailer, and shot nails through my feet and into the floor.

9. I drank wine out of a box.

10. I test drove a Chevy Volt.

OP you have some crazy scenarios running around in your head
Nixon was re-elected by a landslide in 1972.
The activities became known after five men were caught breaking into Democratic party headquarters at the Watergate complex in Washington, D.C. on June 17, 1972.
The scandal escalated, costing Nixon much of his political support, and on August 9, 1974, he resigned in the face of almost certain impeachment and removal from office.

Consider Nixon was re-elected by a landslide in 1972.
He fought against the scandal for nearly a year after his election.. and resigned 1974 two years after Watergate occurred.

There is more to Benghazi just as there was more to Watergate then a break in to political party hqtrs.
4 Americans were murdered while Obama was sleeping.. not aware evidently of the 3:00 AM call slogan "who would be there to answer"!
Obama was totally asleep and 4 Americans died because he was asleep and not concerned.
But you may defend him by saying "his people should have managed it better"!
Then he was incompetent in his selection of incompetent people!

And so with a GOP Senate in 2014 impeachment proceedings which are already starting in the House..
On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama.
Members of Congress are reportedly beginning impeachment against Barack Obama based on the grounds of unauthorized military use in Libya and Syria. Congress is also looking at his involvement in Fast and Furious.
On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Ob, page 1

of the 11 Million, 65% were chatting in message boards like this having a field day revealing the never ending lies being spewed to the 40% of the population who have the same IQ as a their hamster or chinchilla.

I make a habit of not listening to speeches.

The power of human speech to sway us emotionally is something to avoid if you are seriously seeking truth.

I didn't watch it live, and from what I saw of it replayed I didn't miss much. It was completely predictable. Obama talked about cutting spending, and reforming entitlements (when we all know he wont do either) He talked about Jobs, (just like he has for 5 years now) then he listed a whole bunch of new programs he wants to start but promised it would not add to the Deficit at all. (sounds pretty familiar)

:eek:Sounds like it would of been like watching a repeat movie.

6 million jobs created? why didn't Beavis tell us how many Americans lost their jobs since he took office?

FACTS about total employment FROM the Bureau of Labor Statistics: http://www.bls.gov/opub/ee/2011/ces/tableb1_201112.pdf

• jobs end
    of year new workers % increase/decrease
  • 2000...... 131,785 2,792 2.16%
  • 2001...... 131,826 41 0.03% Dot.com bust, 9/11 occurred $5 trillion in real losses, 18,000 businesses
  • 2002...... 130,341 -1,485 -1.13% 9/11 residual losses
  • 2003...... 129,999 -342 -0.26% tax cuts began
  • 2004...... 131,435 1,436 1.10% worst hurricanes seasons
  • 2005...... 133,703 2,268 1.73%
  • 2006...... 136,086 2,383 1.78%
  • 2007...... 137,598 1,512 1.11%
  • 2008...... 136,790 -808 -0.59%
  • 2009...... 130,807 -5,983 -4.37% absolute worst losses in in 28 years!
  • 2010...... 129,818 -989 -0.76%
  • 2011...... 131,159 1,341 +1.03%
  • 2012...... 134,825 3,666 +2.7%

STILL 2,773,000 fewer people working in 2012 then in 2007 when 137,598,000 people were working!
So Obama is again shading or OVERREACHING OK lying!

There were 5,007,000 people back at work BUT not 6 million NEW JOBS!!!

Last edited:
One lie, dupes? But thanks to Pubs for making politics so hateful, dishonest, and depressing. Thanks also for the meltdown, mindless obstruction, and making 25% of the USA loudmouth hater/zombies...

One lie, dupes? But thanks to Pubs for making politics so hateful, dishonest, and depressing. Thanks also for the meltdown, mindless obstruction, and making 25% of the USA loudmouth hater/zombies...
Thanks libtards for supporting the worst potus ever. IDIOTS!!!

....signed by the democratic committee to reelect barack o bama.

OP you have some crazy scenarios running around in your head
Nixon was re-elected by a landslide in 1972.
The activities became known after five men were caught breaking into Democratic party headquarters at the Watergate complex in Washington, D.C. on June 17, 1972.
The scandal escalated, costing Nixon much of his political support, and on August 9, 1974, he resigned in the face of almost certain impeachment and removal from office.

Consider Nixon was re-elected by a landslide in 1972.
He fought against the scandal for nearly a year after his election.. and resigned 1974 two years after Watergate occurred.

There is more to Benghazi just as there was more to Watergate then a break in to political party hqtrs.
4 Americans were murdered while Obama was sleeping.. not aware evidently of the 3:00 AM call slogan "who would be there to answer"!
Obama was totally asleep and 4 Americans died because he was asleep and not concerned.
But you may defend him by saying "his people should have managed it better"!
Then he was incompetent in his selection of incompetent people!

And so with a GOP Senate in 2014 impeachment proceedings which are already starting in the House..
On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Obama.
Members of Congress are reportedly beginning impeachment against Barack Obama based on the grounds of unauthorized military use in Libya and Syria. Congress is also looking at his involvement in Fast and Furious.
On Monday March 11, 2013, Congress is reportedly beginning impeachment proceedings against Barack Ob, page 1

There is one thing present in Nixon's downfall that obama doesn't have. Journalists like Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein. Had there been no Woodward and Bernstein, had newspapers not been an investigative media Watergate would never have made the news and Nixon would have been protected. There would have been no impeachment and no resignation. obama has a media intent on silencing anyone who is interested in the truth.

Forum List

Back