🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

No Tax on Tips is a brilliant political strategy i.e. Trump relates to the rank and file

The singular reason I oppose this is that it( like virtually everything Trump says) is bullshit.

Trump will do no such thing and Republicans would never allow it
Like I said this has zero to do with the actual idea. Hackity hack.

Like I said this has zero to do with the actual idea. Hackity hack.
It has everything to do with the actual idea.

It’s pure political pandering and flat out bullshit.

It’ll never happen and was never a serious idea

It has everything to do with the actual idea.

It’s pure political pandering and flat out bullshit.

It’ll never happen and was never a serious idea
Do you support the government paying off student debt?

trump is tossing crumbs and y'all act like it matters....he doesn't care about the working man or he would pay them when he contracts with them

Sounds good in theory and I hate the IRS like all good Libertarians - but this idea wouldn't work.

Libertarians don't actually hate the IRS. They may hate what it has become.

Libertarians understand there will be taxes. They just want them to be no more than necessary.

His "No Tax on Tips" is not only a winning campaign slogan, but it is brilliant. And illustrates Trump's greatest strength which is his ability to relate to the rank and file American who is not blessed with great wealth.

Trump supporters don't care that he is a multi-billionaire but see him as one who had far less than a billion starting out and made his fortune building things, hiring people, contributing to the economy instead of by running hedge funds or getting rich in government. It is his ability to relate to the common man that draws tens of thousands to his rallies.

I don't know who will win come November.

But it should be Trump for the good of America. For the good of Americans.

I thought buying votes was bad, e.g. student loans?

#SOUNDSLIKEATHROWAWAY

Libertarians don't actually hate the IRS. They may hate what it has become.

Libertarians understand there will be taxes. They just want them to be no more than necessary.

Odd that their website would say the exact opposite of that.. Or is this just you talking out your ass again……

#SOUNDSLIKEATHROWAWAY
And the Trump supporters thought you said it was good eg student loans…..

If you supported the government paying off debt held by college grads you have no grounds to oppose this idea.

Trump wants to cut taxes on the working class....Xiden and the Demafacist want the working class to pay off the loans of pro-Hamas, anti-semites that want to kill Jews

That's the difference between the two parties.

#SOUNDSLIKEATHROWAWAY
buying votes is bad, like giving people money for their loans.

you aren't buying anything, when you are simply not taking someone's hard earned money

Amazing how you can't see the difference....

I will need to see the probability of consequences for funding government via tariffs rather than taxes.

A 100% tariff on all imported goods would not replace what is collected by income tax.

There is no way the math ever works out on the plan to replace income tax with tariffs.

Forum List

Back