No Tax on Tips is a brilliant political strategy i.e. Trump relates to the rank and file

You all don't like to pay for the things you benefit from.

Police, fire, road, etc.
What is your personal benefit in the police? Fires are close to 90 percent put out by citizens who work for free.

His "No Tax on Tips" is not only a winning campaign slogan, but it is brilliant. And illustrates Trump's greatest strength which is his ability to relate to the rank and file American who is not blessed with great wealth.

Trump supporters don't care that he is a multi-billionaire but see him as one who had far less than a billion starting out and made his fortune building things, hiring people, contributing to the economy instead of by running hedge funds or getting rich in government. It is his ability to relate to the common man that draws tens of thousands to his rallies.

I don't know who will win come November.

But it should be Trump for the good of America. For the good of Americans.

Strange...

Earlier you posted this.

47% or so of Americans pay little or no federal income taxes.

So removing the taxes owed on tips--which certainly will go to members of the 47% you identified above will do nothing as far as tax relief goes--according to you.

Perhaps I will buy you a mirror so you can debate yourself.

This will never happen

It’s pure political pandering

And oh yeah. Would blow a 250 billion dollar hole in the budget

This will never happen

It’s pure political pandering

And oh yeah. Would blow a 250 billion dollar hole in the budget
You want people to believe that almost 10% of all income taxes collected is via taxes on tips? If you’re going to pull a number out of your ass at least make it semi believable.

Fuck off stupid
COULD cost 150-250 billion over 10 years give or take 100 billion or so. The temperature today will be somewhere between 50 and 100 degrees where you live. I’m quite the weatherman aren’t I.

But even that number is suspect. It’s estimated tipped workers make 40 billion a year in tips, are we taxing that at over 50% for income taxes?

Its also assuming employers would shift wages to tips to avoid income taxes.

So college grads should catch a break but poor waiter and waitresses shouldn’t?

COULD cost 150-250 billion over 10 years give or take 100 billion or so. The temperature today will be somewhere between 50 and 100 degrees where you live. I’m quite the weatherman aren’t I.

But even that number is suspect. It’s estimated tipped workers make 40 billion a year in tips, are we taxing that at over 50% for income taxes?

Its also assuming employers would shift wages to tips to avoid income taxes.

So college grads should catch a break but poor waiter and waitresses shouldn’t?
Spin all you want but our deficit hawks don’t seem to care about the deficit if it will allow them to pander

And there is no doubt that it will increase the debt

Spin all you want but our deficit hawks don’t seem to care about the deficit if it will allow them to pander

And there is no doubt that it will increase the debt
The singular reason you are opposed to this idea is who proposed it. Had Biden said the exact same words you’d be all for it. You are a hack.

The singular reason you are opposed to this idea is who proposed it. Had Biden said the exact same words you’d be all for it. You are a hack.
The singular reason I oppose this is that it( like virtually everything Trump says) is bullshit.

Trump will do no such thing and Republicans would never allow it

Forum List

Back