no tax return, no place on ballot

This will be interesting. Obviously a state can pass such a law. I think it's fair to want a candidate to be transparent. I'm not sure the courts will allow it.

No, the state cannot pass such a law. The requirements to be a President of the United States are outlined in the US Constitution. No state can change that by adding on to it without a constitutional amendment.

Democrats still plugging up our courts with childish bullshit that will never work.

pretend Trump isnt suing congress to cover his fat ass -
didn't trump just a win a suit against him? thrown out by a judge, for guess what, a suit from the Demolosers that they just had thrown out.

link
Judge dismisses DNC suit against Trump campaign, Russia over email hack

...on the ballot.

Ah, I love this. I can’t wait to see how this would turn out for Trump. Fuck him. I hope he cowers from the challenge.

California becomes first state to bar Trump from 2020 ballot unless he releases his tax returns
Lol
His taxes are his own business... not yours.
You sound Like a spineless motherfucker

I think a country has a right to know about any conflicts of interests.

I think a candidate should simply be open and honest here though.

That's why they do financial statements.

Trump is a known liar. I want to see what he sent to the IRS.

Want in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up the fastest. Federal law says tax returns are confidential and release without the taxpayers consent is a felony. Neither you or CA has the authority to force a taxpayer to release their returns.

This will be interesting. Obviously a state can pass such a law. I think it's fair to want a candidate to be transparent. I'm not sure the courts will allow it.

No, the state cannot pass such a law. The requirements to be a President of the United States are outlined in the US Constitution. No state can change that by adding on to it without a constitutional amendment.

Democrats still plugging up our courts with childish bullshit that will never work.

didn't trump just a win a suit against him? thrown out by a judge, for guess what, a suit from the Demolosers that they just had thrown out.

link

oh yeah, I remember now -

a judge shit on democrats, and sucked up to Russia.

...on the ballot.

Ah, I love this. I can’t wait to see how this would turn out for Trump. Fuck him. I hope he cowers from the challenge.

California becomes first state to bar Trump from 2020 ballot unless he releases his tax returns
Lol

Want in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up the fastest. Federal law says tax returns are confidential and release without the taxpayers consent is a felony. Neither you or CA has the authority to force a taxpayer to release their returns.

I don't for sure. I tried already. I'll let the the folks in the state government handle it from here on out.

link

oh yeah, I remember now -

a judge shit on democrats, and sucked up to Russia.
what did russia do? the suit was against trump, so how did russia get involved in it? your TDS is leaking again.

Lol

I don't for sure. I tried already. I'll let the the folks in the state government handle it from here on out.
again;

I want states to pass laws forbidding anyone from getting on a federal public office ballot unless they can demonstrate that they have a law degree from an accredited U.S. law school and have been admitted to the bar of the state from whence they came.

That has very practical applications that are very important to having an effective government.

Even MORE so than disclosing tax information.

(it just happens to eliminate dumbasses like Maxine Waters (D-California) or Don Young (R- Alaska) and other complete morons who have not demonstrated their ability to think)(this is not fool proof, of course).

Let's get it done.

Lol

You mean mishandle, don't you? Like I said in my first post, CA will be bitch slapped even in the 9th circus.

again;

But, here comes the nonsense argument that they can be on the ballot if they just give over those tax returns.

And, I say that states should also refuse to put any non-lawyer on any ballot. We need people to serve who actually understand the law. Not people like Maxine Waters.

:beer:

I want states to pass laws forbidding anyone from getting on a federal public office ballot unless they can demonstrate that they have a law degree from an accredited U.S. law school and have been admitted to the bar of the state from whence they came.

That has very practical applications that are very important to having an effective government.

(it just happens to eliminate dumbasses like Maxine Waters (D-California) or Don Young (R- Alaska) and other complete morons who have not demonstrated their ability to think)(this is not fool proof, of course).

Let's get it done.
I want a citizen question on the census forms!!!!

again;

But, here comes the nonsense argument that they can be on the ballot if they just give over those tax returns.

And, I say that states should also refuse to put any non-lawyer on any ballot. We need people to serve who actually understand the law. Not people like Maxine Waters.

:beer:

trump ain't no lawyer, he's a businessman. and that's what americans who voted him it wanted. Lawyers don't create jobs, and jobs gets money and people like money from what I can tell. Some like to earn it, and some like to take it from the earners. tell me how a lawyer corrects that?

Let's get it done.

It would also eliminate Donald Trump, and he's about the best President we've had in decades, thus proving law degrees are not required to run a country.

Let's get it done.

It would also eliminate Donald Trump, and he's about the best President we've had in decades, thus proving law degrees are not required to run a country.
Yes, but if they get to do their bullshit, and keep him off the ballot, we need to have a complete house cleaning.

It doesn't have to be a law degree. I was just trying to find VERY restrictive qualifications that are NOT constitutional.
:laugh:

...on the ballot.

Lol

As an aside, I also wanted to know what was in Hillary's speeches to Wall Street.

So did Trump. That's why he said he'd release his tax returns if she provided a transcript of what she yelped about at those speeches. Hillary declined the offer BTW.

Let's apply that same standard to all Demcraps. Starting with you and all the Democraps on this forum. l Post your tax returns for the last 5 years on this forum, and then I'll take your positions that everyone else should be required to post their tax returns seriously.

Until then, I declare you and all those like you, just disgusting hypocrites, demanding others do what you yourselves do not.

Lol

As an aside, I also wanted to know what was in Hillary's speeches to Wall Street.

So did Trump. That's why he said he'd release his tax returns if she provided a transcript of what she yelped about at those speeches. Hillary declined the offer BTW.

He said he would release them as soon as the audit was over. There was no audit and it most certainly would be over by now even if there had been.

Does it never grow tiring trying to defend a habitual liar?

Let's get it done.

For reference:

 167 Members of the House (37.8% of the House) and 55 Senators (55% of the Senate) hold law degrees;

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R44762.pdf

Feel free to add any restrictions you think will kick out as many democrats as possible.
:laugh:

Let's apply that same standard to all Demcraps. Starting with you and all the Democraps on this forum. l Post your tax returns for the last 5 years on this forum, and then I'll take your positions that everyone else should be required to post their tax returns seriously.

Until then, I declare you and all those like you, just disgusting hypocrites, demanding others do what you yourselves do not.

I'm not a Democrat but if you would like to start over with a post written like an adult as opposed to a 7th grader, I'd be happy to discuss whatever your complaint is.

Forum List

Back