no tax return, no place on ballot

Well that's probably why it only applies to the primary. But it'll still be fun to deny Trump the primary win, if nothing else. I still don't understand what he is trying so hard to hide in his taxes. He said he would release them. Another lie.
Maybe because there's no good reason for you to see them.

Then say that. Don't continue to promise you will. Should a persons word not be worth something?
what difference does it make exactly? if you don't need to see them, stop asking for them. seems simple.

Yes, the idea that they are "free" is a lie. Bernie has a program to pay for everything he proposed.
so you lied, he lies everyday promoting his free shit daily.

No, as I noted, he has a program to pay for every one of his programs. You can continue to ignore that but that doesn't make Sanders the liar.
name one program! where is it funded? free college, who actually pays, it isn't free? that's like free shipping from Amazon, but you have to give them 100 bucks a year to get free shipping. That means it isn't free. fk dude, free public high schools are paid with property taxes in most states, that's my money paying for kids that aren't mine. that isn't free sucka

You are the one yelling "Free Free Free" but when I tell you that is your argument, you want me to prove your argument. I can not.

Sanders pays for his Education program.

https://www.sanders.senate.gov/download/collegeforallsummary/?inline=file
Fully Paid for by Imposing a Robin Hood Tax on Wall Street. This legislation is offset by imposing a Wall Street speculation fee on investment houses, hedge funds, and other speculators of 0.5% on stock trades (50 cents for every $100 worth of stock), a 0.1% fee on bonds, and a 0.005% fee on derivatives. It has been estimated that this provision could raise hundreds of billions a year which could be used not only to make tuition free at public colleges and universities in this country, it could also be used to create millions of jobs and rebuild the middle class of this country

The pipe dream, he's always looking to fk the middle class. that's all that will do.

First we will note, it is as I said, paid for, not "Free" like you and others yell. Secondly this is just a slight variation of what we have now. You get a loan and pay it over time. With this plan there is no loan but the vast majority after getting their degree will participate in the markets, where they fund the system.

Well that's probably why it only applies to the primary. But it'll still be fun to deny Trump the primary win, if nothing else. I still don't understand what he is trying so hard to hide in his taxes. He said he would release them. Another lie.

Then say that. Don't continue to promise you will. Should a persons word not be worth something?
what difference does it make exactly? if you don't need to see them, stop asking for them. seems simple.

I didn't ask for them. I asked for Trump to stop lying.

No, as I noted, he has a program to pay for every one of his programs. You can continue to ignore that but that doesn't make Sanders the liar.
name one program! where is it funded? free college, who actually pays, it isn't free? that's like free shipping from Amazon, but you have to give them 100 bucks a year to get free shipping. That means it isn't free. fk dude, free public high schools are paid with property taxes in most states, that's my money paying for kids that aren't mine. that isn't free sucka

You are the one yelling "Free Free Free" but when I tell you that is your argument, you want me to prove your argument. I can not.

Fully Paid for by Imposing a Robin Hood Tax on Wall Street. This legislation is offset by imposing a Wall Street speculation fee on investment houses, hedge funds, and other speculators of 0.5% on stock trades (50 cents for every $100 worth of stock), a 0.1% fee on bonds, and a 0.005% fee on derivatives. It has been estimated that this provision could raise hundreds of billions a year which could be used not only to make tuition free at public colleges and universities in this country, it could also be used to create millions of jobs and rebuild the middle class of this country

The pipe dream, he's always looking to fk the middle class. that's all that will do.

First we will note, it is as I said, paid for, not "Free" like you and others yell. Secondly this is just a slight variation of what we have now. You get a loan and pay it over time. With this plan there is no loan but the vast majority after getting their degree will participate in the markets, where they fund the system.
It's not free, I quoted you that it comes from someone else's pocket, that makes it unfree. And it comes from my stock purchases and anyone else who purchases stock and makes a buck. shit dude, you swallowed the hook. you think things are free. too funny... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It's not free, I quoted you that it comes from someone else's pocket, that makes it unfree. And it comes from my stock purchases and anyone else who purchases stock and makes a buck. shit dude, you swallowed the hook. you think things are free. too funny... :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

This is what you said.

so you lied, he lies everyday promoting his free shit daily .[/QUOTE]

This is what you said.

so you lied, he lies everyday promoting his free shit daily .
[/QUOTE]
yes I did, and that's just the fact you ignore his lies, so you lie.

where has he lied?

where has he lied?

Quit being lazy. Read the thread.

Yet the Constitution grants states the authority to determine how their electors are chosen, and California is well within its constitutional right to include this requirement. California already requires candidates to make disclosures about themselves to better inform voters so they can make intelligent choices. How can adding a requirement that all candidates disclose their tax forms be illegally?

Because it puts another requirement above and beyond those listed in the Constitution. 35 years or older, Natural Born Citizen,

That's it.
A primary is a state election, not a federal election. There is no constitution violation. States can put whatever requirements they choose on candidates as long it applies to all candidates.

Do you have any precedent for that?

Most restrictions are based on making sure the ballots are not 500 pages long, with signature requirements.

None have ever been based on disclosure of information beyond the federal requirements.

You would lose in court.
The state of California is not altering requirements for the presidency. They are altering the requirements to appear on the ballot of a state primary. Political parties can nominate whoever they choose for president by whatever method they choose.

"The Supreme Court has said that states have broad latitude over who is going to be on the ballot so long as they aren’t discriminating based on wealth and ideology."

Since the law requires tax returns be filled by the end of the year and there will be multiple cases filled in federal court, it seems unlikely that this will be resolved in the courts before the end of the year. Some federal judge will issue an injunction against the state which will effectively save the royal ass of the president once again.

I think Trump will win this argument. I obviously do not say this as someone who supports Trump.
Trump will be the republican nominee regardless of whether he is on the California ballot.

where has he lied?

Quit being lazy. Read the thread.
where? the audit isn't done. you can't prove it is. so no lie.

This will be interesting. Obviously a state can pass such a law. I think it's fair to want a candidate to be transparent. I'm not sure the courts will allow it.

No, the state cannot pass such a law. The requirements to be a President of the United States are outlined in the US Constitution. No state can change that by adding on to it without a constitutional amendment.

Democrats still plugging up our courts with childish bullshit that will never work.

pretend Trump isnt suing congress to cover his fat ass -

Suing Congress for what? What does that have to do with my reply?

ok, you really are that dumb -

Trump sues House Ways and Means panel to block disclosure of his tax returns

What part of the U.S. Constitution says a person running for President must show their Tax Returns?

It was Nixon that started that, so are you saying you agree with Nixon and believe every candidate should show their returns?

I am willing to bet this get tossed like it should because this is California ploy too force something that really does not matter unless you are a partisan hack...

Yet the Constitution grants states the authority to determine how their electors are chosen, and California is well within its constitutional right to include this requirement. California already requires candidates to make disclosures about themselves to better inform voters so they can make intelligent choices. How can adding a requirement that all candidates disclose their tax forms be illegally?

Because it puts another requirement above and beyond those listed in the Constitution. 35 years or older, Natural Born Citizen,

That's it.
A primary is a state election, not a federal election. There is no constitution violation. States can put whatever requirements they choose on candidates as long it applies to all candidates.

Most restrictions are based on making sure the ballots are not 500 pages long, with signature requirements.

None have ever been based on disclosure of information beyond the federal requirements.

You would lose in court.
The state of California is not altering requirements for the presidency. They are altering the requirements to appear on the ballot of a state primary. Political parties can nominate whoever they choose for president by whatever method they choose.

"The Supreme Court has said that states have broad latitude over who is going to be on the ballot so long as they aren’t discriminating based on wealth and ideology."

Since the law requires tax returns be filled by the end of the year and there will be multiple cases filled in federal court, it seems unlikely that this will be resolved in the courts before the end of the year. Some federal judge will issue an injunction against the state which will effectively save the royal ass of the president once again.

I think Trump will win this argument. I obviously do not say this as someone who supports Trump.
The question is not whether he wins the argument but whether he wins in court or at least get's the case delayed pass the end of the year.

That's it.

You would lose in court.

The question is not whether he wins the argument but whether he wins in court or at least get's the case delayed pass the end of the year.

I believe he will do all of that.

I'm sure Trump will win over a state -

but watching his Russian board drones suck up for him cracks me up.

I guess these Democrats have never heard of the Fourth Amendment. Anyway, they can only keep Trump off the ballot in the primary. They can't do it in the general election.

who pays for all of his freebies then? If someone is paying, then they're not free and that is all a lie.

Yes, the idea that they are "free" is a lie. Bernie has a program to pay for everything he proposed.

Yeah, and that system has never worked in the history of the world.

If you could pay for all that stuff with the Robin Hood tax, then why hasn't anywhere else in the world done that?

Lets look at Germany.

Germany has a 5.5% solidarity tax. Do you know how the solidarity tax works? It's a tax that is charged to every German, that can't be deducted. If you earn more than $1081, you have to pay the 5.5% Solidarity tax.

In the US, almost half the country pays zero income tax. Not so in Germany.

Screenshot at 2019-07-31 16-29-47.png

A German earning just what would be $30,000 (which is 27000 euro), would lose over 30% of their wages in taxes.

You can see for yourself.

Why is that? Why can't Germany just have a robin hood tax, that taxes all the wealthy?
Because it doesn't work.

And there is no country you can point to, that has a tax on the wealthy, that pays for all the free stuff you want.

By the way, Germans are generally paid less than Americans, and then they get to pay a sales tax of 19% on everything they buy.

And who pays the sales tax? The poor and middle class.

So again.... where has your 'tax the wealthy' system ever worked? It hasn't. Ever. In any country in the world.

So once again you have some idiot saying that he's going to tax the rich, and give you all kinds of free stuff, a plan that has not worked in all human history, and yet you are going to believe him?

No. Bernie is a con-communist that, pitching the same con-game that has destroyed every country that has ever tried it. Anyone that believes Bernie, is a fool.

Yeah, and that system has never worked in the history of the world.

If you could pay for all that stuff with the Robin Hood tax, then why hasn't anywhere else in the world done that?

Lets look at Germany.

Germany has enacted a tax. Bernie has proposed a tax. Every country has done that. None have not.

That's exactly why the courts will bitch slap them. It's pure politics, not a proper State interest.

That's it.

You would lose in court.

Where did you get your quote from? Afraid of letting us know the source you dime store hack?

Yes when she runs for president she will be required to release her tax returns. Just like everyone else who runs for president.

Except of course, trump. Even though he said he would release his tax returns he has not and has fought to keep it secret.

This is a bill of attainder in disguise.

Hack twat progs like you can't win the real way, so you have to use slimy cuck end runs to deny people the right to vote for who they want to vote for.

or force them to write in, thus making it harder to do so.

Vote hating fascist scumbag.

Forum List

Back