No thanks....

The GOP can continue to ignore our growing wealth inequality all it wants.
But at some point, the worse it gets, the stronger the reaction will be in the opposite direction.
At some level, surely they know this.
Taxing people for redistribution of wealth isn't the answer. Using the tax codes for social engineering always fails.
There is a growing number of people who will need to be convinced of that. How do you plan to convince them, especially when they see what they're seeing?

At the end of a gun if necessary.

WE don't need more tax or less tax we need better use of taxes,taxes that benefit the majority of Americans over the 10% of us that have enough money to never hurt much no matter what the situation is. its the false assessment by some people that things that benefit the rich will end up making them rich also. not going to happen.

But at some point, the worse it gets, the stronger the reaction will be in the opposite direction.
Redistribution solves nothing
You'll need to convince a lot of people of that pretty soon.

Are you saying that filthy bottom feeders think they have a RIGHT to my checking account?
Weird...is this a new philosophy?

Well, all that we know see things as getting better, and are much more optimistic for the future.
Wealth inequality... sounds like you’ve fallen for the lefts cry hook, line and sinker.
Refunds for 2018 filing season were down by 2.3 million, and yet returns received up by 1.3 million. This shows people are making more. Food stamps are down.
Unless you believe all should make the same.

You're not understanding what I'm saying. I'm not talking about my views, I'm talking about the views of a growing portion of the electorate.

And what happens when the economy cycles down?

You can't just toss platitudes. You're going to have to communicate with people who disagree with you. Eventually.

Or not.

Taxing people for redistribution of wealth isn't the answer. Using the tax codes for social engineering always fails.
There is a growing number of people who will need to be convinced of that. How do you plan to convince them, especially when they see what they're seeing?
I don't need to convince them of that. History has already done that. The growing number you speak of could get a better education so they can earn more, stop having litters of kids that they cant take care of, give guidance to and then expect everyone else to take care of. Make them realize that in part the past Government social engineering has helped to create the mess that we are seeing. More taxation and redistribution doesn't work. Period.

BUT, BUT, BUT...it’s not their fault...they’re held back by Whitey and “the system”.

Forum List

Back