No Toilet Paper or Water on the Shelves

We keep three or four months worth of paper towels and uranus circlers all the time. Along with soap and every other long shelf life item.
Not so much for emergencies but because the Wife hates going to WallyWorld or Costco.

We keep three or four months worth of paper towels and uranus circlers all the time. Along with soap and every other long shelf life item.
Not so much for emergencies but because the Wife hates going to WallyWorld or Costco.
Grew up in earthquake country. Always kept everything stocked for at least a 6 week period.

Events being cancelled, people acting crazy trying to hoard, nobody eating out.

It’s like a Bernie Sanders test run.
I just bought 48 rolls of Scott for 9.00 on Amazon

I just looked and they're out of it. I ordered some off brand stuff that will be better than nothing.
post 53 30 minutes ago I said Amazon is either out of stock or raised the prices

Grew up in earthquake country. Always kept everything stocked for at least a 6 week period.

And it makes hurricane preparedness a whole lot easier!!!
Toss the patio furniture into the pool and buy a bunch of gas.

How much was shipping?
If you have prime it's free it took one day to get it.

You have to buy a prime membership, so it's not free.

How many ply?
2 ply but as I said they are out of stock as far as the membership goes as much as I buy from amazon the membership is paid for

upload_2020-3-11_20-50-19.jpeg

Nice job Media MORONS................Now we are gonna have to figure out how to use those dang Sea Shells.....

Hope their ratings are worth this BS.

What is WallyWorld?

I just looked and they're out of it. I ordered some off brand stuff that will be better than nothing.

WGAC_NewSite_DLTP_48Box_e28efea1-3189-408a-9d05-7532646233fd_1024x1024.jpg

Forum List

Back