No Toilet Paper or Water on the Shelves

We keep three or four months worth of paper towels and uranus circlers all the time. Along with soap and every other long shelf life item.
Not so much for emergencies but because the Wife hates going to WallyWorld or Costco.
Grew up in earthquake country. Always kept everything stocked for at least a 6 week period.
I'm good. Banana leave Ok for a swipe and my springs are close to a million gallons per day.
2frontpond.jpg

Attachments

• 2frontpond.jpg
    2frontpond.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 24
Events being cancelled, people acting crazy trying to hoard, nobody eating out.

It’s like a Bernie Sanders test run.
What's with the toilet paper ?

Difficult to say. I was at the store on Sunday and the shelves were FULL of a dozen brands of toilet paper. I think this is just hype.

The way I look at it?
I'll rinse my bunghole in the pool and add another 1/4 cup of bleach to the pool.
The rest will flush my toilets for the next 6k flushes.

I am confused. Exactly what do these people use all that TP for? Safeway has empty shelves of TP. Is there a use for TP that I am not aware of? Do I now have to resort to Pine Cones (ouch)?

When will you uncivilized North Americans discover the beauty of a bidet?

Jo

I am confused. Exactly what do these people use all that TP for? Safeway has empty shelves of TP. Is there a use for TP that I am not aware of? Do I now have to resort to Pine Cones (ouch)?

Jo

Well yes they should but there are not as many good Bidet Memes as toilet paper ones :smoke:

Jo

Most Americans dont like to have their buttholes messed with.
Although there are probably a shitload on the west coast who most definitely would.

The existence of MAGA hats has made toilet paper obsolete for a whole underclass of Americans.

I am old enough to remember the use of the thin paper of the Sears catalog.....

Forum List

Back