No, we are NOT building the wall.

Stupidfuck Trump talks about continuing building his wall.

He does not know the wall is not being built?

Using the 2006 Border Security Law, there is authority to build 124 miles of new construction for security along the border. It does not authorize Trumps New Designs though. That 124 miles was supposed to be done in the fiscal years of 2017 and 2018 but not inch was done. That was part of the 2.6 billion that was allocated for border security upgrades and maintenance under the 2006 Border Security Law. There has been some upgrades done and Trump has made a huge deal about it saying it was new construction. No, it's repair or upgrade, not new construction. Some of his upgrades has been done to areas that don't need to be upgraded but it sure looked good on Fox News. One of those areas was the wall at San Diego which is probably the lowest illegal entry area along the entire border. But not too far east of that is areas that are run down, rusted and falling down that have not been touched. No mention of Fox News about those areas. I want to know where he spent that 2.6 billion he's already been paid to build new security barricades (not just walls), increase other methods of security, hire more Border Security (he decreased Texas Border Security Personnel last year), etc. long before we give him that 5.7 billion for him to squander like he has what he's already been authorized.

We need an Audit. If the Audit shows he's done a good job, I don't have a problem with getting him that 5.7 billion instead of the 1.3 plus inflation. But we need to know where he's spent that money. It certainly doesn't show it. Otherwise, he needs to accept the 1.3 plus inflation and stop playing with the shutdowns already.

US to build part of Texas border wall

The US government is preparing to begin construction of more border walls and fencing in South Texas' Rio Grande Valley, likely on federally owned land set aside as wildlife refuge property.

Heavy construction equipment was expected to arrive starting on Monday, US Customs and Border Protection said. A photo posted by the nonprofit National Butterfly Center shows an excavator parked next to its property.

Congress last March approved more than $US600 million ($A830 million) for 53 kilometres of new barriers in the Rio Grande Valley. While President Donald Trump and top Democrats remain in a standoff over Trump's demand for $US5.7 billion ($A7.9 billion) in border wall funding, US Customs and Border Protection has pushed ahead with building what's already funded.

That construction was often described as fencing, and the government funding bill that included construction was supported by some Democrats in the House and Senate. CBP refers to what it plans to build as a "border wall system".

According to designs it released in September , CBP intends to build 40km of concrete walls to the height of the existing flood-control levee in Hidalgo County next to the Rio Grande, the river that forms the US-Mexico border in Texas.

On top of the concrete walls, CBP will install 5.5-metre steel posts and clear a 45-metre enforcement zone in front.

Maps released by CBP show construction would cut through the butterfly centre, a nearby state park, and a century-old Catholic chapel next to the river.

Many landowners oppose a border wall and have vowed to fight the US government if it tries to seize their property through eminent domain. Court fights over condemning land could take weeks if not months.

CBP said in its statement that it intends to start construction on federally owned land. Environmental advocates expect the government to use land that's part of the Lower Rio Grande Valley National Wildlife Refuge.

The refuge consists of dozens of parcels of land purchased over the last 40 years to create a corridor for endangered species and other wildlife.

Several dozen protesters were walking on Monday along the river levee where CBP intends to start construction. The butterfly centre said on Facebook that a local police officer had declared all their property south of the levee to be off limits. The centre says it intends to take legal action.

Chapman said that despite months of protests and meetings, he hadn't seen "any attempt" from the US government "to acknowledge and to take the needs of wildlife into account."

"If you were going to design a border wall with maximal impact, you would do exactly what they were doing," Chapman said. "You couldn't do it worse."

Its already happening in several locations....

campaign.json

v2

It's a comforting lie for his faithful tRumpkins.

Ask around, they all believe it even though they know it isn't true.
He's not even asking for a wall anymore. He wants some steel slats, or some shit. Give him his stupid slats so we can move on to other things.
View attachment 245580

How do dare to talk about comforting...

sick

An aside...

Try to imagine the covert Jihadis we see opining and trolling and probing and challenging and testing and exploring us and getting to know us and our thoughts and feelings and hot buttons and likes and dislikes online...

Try to imagine them someday safely hidden behind the scenes giving orders to useful idiot Kafirs during a SHTF situation to steer and manipulate the rest of us into doing the wrong things to help them and hinder or hurt or thwart our efforts if we were unable to get direction or info from authorized government sources.

We have no good way of vetting them.

They might have us going in circles or worse.

I think we're going to have another government shut down and I think that the people who work in government are going to be getting testier and testier with a Democratic leadership that won't compromise at all on the wall. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer see the wall as a political test of wills against Trump and they're not going to blink. That's fine but Chuck and Nancy will have to explain to the government workers (who overwhelmingly vote Democratic!) why it is that they're getting screwed over yet again over a wall that the majority of Americans desire!

Trump is going to get his wall. The question is...how much pain are Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer willing to subject THEIR government workers to prove a point?
Government workers are big fans of Trump after he.....

Denied pay increases
Froze promotions
Forced them to work without pay
What are the chances that a government worker would have voted for Trump before any of that happened? About 5%.

1.375 Bil will add to the 84 miles of rebuilt wall that has been
constructed.

The Obama sequester comes due in December. 55 Billion
Automatically cut from Domestic Spending. Y'all think the dems
will give more money for the wall before then? Only Trump can
save them from having 55 billion taken from domestic spending.

His wall should be totally finished before November of 2020.
Rebuilt. Key word. No money for tRump's wall.

He's not even asking for a wall anymore. He wants some steel slats, or some shit. Give him his stupid slats so we can move on to other things.
View attachment 245580

sick

An aside...

Try to imagine the covert Jihadis we see opining and trolling and probing and challenging and testing and exploring us and getting to know us and our thoughts and feelings and hot buttons and likes and dislikes online...

Try to imagine them someday safely hidden behind the scenes giving orders to useful idiot Kafirs during a SHTF situation to steer and manipulate the rest of us into doing the wrong things to help them and hinder or hurt or thwart our efforts if we were unable to get direction or info from authorized government sources.

You are an angry guy.

The art of a deal

$1.4 billion in border wall money

Is that less than 5 .7 billion

it certainly is less than the previous amount offered

Still I would bet that he will turn it down

yet Rush says take the money and run

my my the art of a deal, what to do

be stubborn on listen to Rush

I would listen to Rush as they are a great band

I choose free will

View attachment 245580

How do you dare to talk about comforting...

sick
Easy, I'm no fearmongering tRumpkin. I can talk about comforting all I want.

Classic Trump.....Claim you won after you lost

He is bragging about how much wall he has built

What has he lost?

He can refuse to sign, and build the wall.

Or he can sign to take care of the paychecks, and build the wall.

Which part do you not understand?

US to build part of Texas border wall

The US government is preparing to begin construction of more border walls and fencing in South Texas' Rio Grande Valley, likely on federally owned land set aside as wildlife refuge property.

Heavy construction equipment was expected to arrive starting on Monday, US Customs and Border Protection said. A photo posted by the nonprofit National Butterfly Center shows an excavator parked next to its property.

Congress last March approved more than $US600 million ($A830 million) for 53 kilometres of new barriers in the Rio Grande Valley. While President Donald Trump and top Democrats remain in a standoff over Trump's demand for $US5.7 billion ($A7.9 billion) in border wall funding, US Customs and Border Protection has pushed ahead with building what's already funded.

That construction was often described as fencing, and the government funding bill that included construction was supported by some Democrats in the House and Senate. CBP refers to what it plans to build as a "border wall system".

According to designs it released in September , CBP intends to build 40km of concrete walls to the height of the existing flood-control levee in Hidalgo County next to the Rio Grande, the river that forms the US-Mexico border in Texas.

On top of the concrete walls, CBP will install 5.5-metre steel posts and clear a 45-metre enforcement zone in front.

Maps released by CBP show construction would cut through the butterfly centre, a nearby state park, and a century-old Catholic chapel next to the river.

Many landowners oppose a border wall and have vowed to fight the US government if it tries to seize their property through eminent domain. Court fights over condemning land could take weeks if not months.

CBP said in its statement that it intends to start construction on federally owned land. Environmental advocates expect the government to use land that's part of the Lower Rio Grande Valley National Wildlife Refuge.

The refuge consists of dozens of parcels of land purchased over the last 40 years to create a corridor for endangered species and other wildlife.

Several dozen protesters were walking on Monday along the river levee where CBP intends to start construction. The butterfly centre said on Facebook that a local police officer had declared all their property south of the levee to be off limits. The centre says it intends to take legal action.

Chapman said that despite months of protests and meetings, he hadn't seen "any attempt" from the US government "to acknowledge and to take the needs of wildlife into account."

"If you were going to design a border wall with maximal impact, you would do exactly what they were doing," Chapman said. "You couldn't do it worse."

Its already happening in several locations....

campaign.json

v2

tell you what, you tell us where exactly it's happening. Every time someone comes up with this gem, they say it's new construction it turns out that is a repair or an upgrade of the existing border security that's already there. But please do, tell us where. So far, not one single inch of new border security has been added to what is already there. But maybe all the rest of us are wrong. You educate us.

I'm coming back here to mock you later, after President Trump shifts enough money around to finish the wall. Or declares a national emergency.

Later, dude. :11:

View attachment 245580

sick

An aside...

You are an angry guy.
Off the hook with the conspiracy theory crap too.

Classic Trump.....Claim you won after you lost

He is bragging about how much wall he has built

What has he lost?

He can refuse to sign, and build the wall.

Or he can sign to take care of the paychecks, and build the wall.

Which part do you not understand?

He can refuse to sign and not have ANY funds to build the wall. Or he can sign the bill and build the 124 miles the 2006 Border Security Authorizes he can build in the next two years. You know, the 124 miles he was supposed to have already built but didn't with the 2.6 billion he already received.

Trump is as some people put it, a lying motherfucker. Don't believe anything that guy says, claims or comments about. People who call him a lying motherfucker are speaking truthfully.

The wall isn't being built. Trump's just a weird dude.

"I swear the wall is being built, but I'll totally shutdown the government again if the wall I say is in the process of being built isn't being built."

It's kinda like the Stormy Daniels thing...

"I never swore this chick to an NDA, but I'm totally suing her for breaking it."

He could be the worst liar on the planet.

"I swear the wall is being built, but I'll totally shutdown the government again if the wall I say is in the process of being built isn't being built."

"I never swore this chick to an NDA, but I'm totally suing her for breaking it."

The wall will be built. There was wall being built during the Obama administration.

The wall will be built. There was wall being built during the Obama administration.

Yeah. We've been working on border security since this country existed. Making the argument after over 200 years that it's now a national emergency is just silly.

Forum List

Back