No! We Aren't Giving You Anything.

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Nothing! We don't feel sorry for you. We aren't going to be guilt tripped. And no matter how cackamamie a story you contrived, nor however widely you publicize it...
We will not be giving you a seat. No Senators seat for you here in Alabama. Not this time. No matter how much you beg, whine and plead. We quite frankly hate you; and everything you stand for. There will be no hand outs. And we don't care how outraged you present yourself. Its not happening. We'd probably elect the devil himself just to keep you mouth breathing commies out of power. Its probably going to be more productive for you to expend your energies elsewhere. Most of you idiots don't even have a say in Sweet Home Alabama. So you might as well sit back and enjoy the ride.

Wow.................another person who is willing to choose party over country.
He only likes to look at young teens that arent even old enough to drive. Its really not that big of a deal. At leats it keeps a perverted dem out! :rolleyes:

Nothing! We don't feel sorry for you. We aren't going to be guilt tripped. And no matter how cackamamie a story you contrived, nor however widely you publicize it...
We will not be giving you a seat. No Senators seat for you here in Alabama. Not this time. No matter how much you beg, whine and plead. We quite frankly hate you; and everything you stand for. There will be no hand outs. And we don't care how outraged you present yourself. Its not happening. We'd probably elect the devil himself just to keep you mouth breathing commies out of power. Its probably going to be more productive for you to expend your energies elsewhere. Most of you idiots don't even have a say in Sweet Home Alabama. So you might as well sit back and enjoy the ride.
So you’re supporting the child rapist, I take it? At 14 in Alabama, you’re basically an old maid.

When you said "we'd probably elect the devil himself" shows that you are choosing your party over this country.

So you’re supporting the child rapist, I take it? At 14 in Alabama, you’re basically an old maid.
No. But I am voting for Roy Moore.

When you said "we'd probably elect the devil himself" shows that you are choosing your party over this country.
No it shows that we'll do whatever it takes to keep your party well away from any seat of power. Thats voting for my country.

Last edited:
No. But I am voting for Roy Moore.
Yes, the child rapist.

Who did Roy Moore rape? Did I miss something?

Moore's alleged behavior is creepy enough without having to exaggerate or lie about it and doing so only gives those tards credibility that the accusations are a witch hunt to steal a Senate seat away. No reason to fuel their fire.

A vote for Moore is a vote for child molestation.
No. It isn't. And it won't become so just because you repeat it. Who you voting for? Oh yeah... That's right! You can't! Guess that means its really none of your business, doesn't it?

Child rapist!!! Wow, your imagination is going into overload. "Child rapist" vs Liberal Commie Pig.

Moore's alleged behavior is creepy enough without having to exaggerate or lie about it and doing so only gives those tards credibility that the accusations are a witch hunt to steal a Senate seat away. No reason to fuel their fire.

Agreed Bro, people have to stop with the hyperbole. I mean, it's good to bring up things that are going on, but it isn't good if you bring those things up and spin them to appear worse than they actually are.

Moore did a bad thing. He took a 14 year old girl back to his house, stripped both of them down to their underwear, and then he put her hand on his erection. She got uncomfortable and then was taken home.

No, Moore isn't a pedophile, because the girl in question was already going through puberty. Pedophiles are people who go after pre pubescent children.

Moore never raped anyone. Granted, he did some pretty creepy things that were fairly questionable, but he never forced anyone to have sex with him (that we know of).

No. Moore isn't a pedophile or a rapist. However, based on the testimony of that woman, he IS a child molester, because at the time, she was under the age of consent.

C'mon people...............cut the hyperbole and talk about what actually happened. It's a bad enough situation without spinning it to appear worse.

Groping a child is rape. Lessening it by saying it’s just “creepy” normalizes it.

Groping a child is rape. Lessening it by saying it’s just “creepy” normalizes it.

No, groping a child is molestation. In order for there to be rape, there has to be actual penetration, according to the legal definition.

No it shows that well do whatever it takes to keep your party well away from any seat of power. Thats voting for my country.
Right? Its just a pervert that creeps on teens. Go MURICA!

Forum List

Back