No! We Aren't Giving You Anything.

BREAKING NEWS :
Republicans have completely accepted the prophet muhamaad and his love for young kids.
"its the republican thing to do. I mean, our ancestors did it. Why cant we?"
Cool deflection! Are you disgusted by the overwheing majority of your direct ancestors or not? Are you the product of a long line of child molesters? C'mon... You wanted to talk history. Let's chat this out.
How in the world is that justification? Seriously..
What if that was your 15 year old he was creeping on?

Do you know why he was there? maybe he was invited. I get invited to recitals all the time by my grand kids. that makes me a pervert now? Libturdish nonsense. wow. I had much more respect for you TN.
Maybe he was invited. That still doesnt justify him scoping out teens that arent even old enought to drive a dang car on the road.
Sorry, i dont have a spot in my heart for grown men scoping out young teens. Its disgusting.
How did people know when to have sex before the automobile was invented?
so desperate..
Well? Are you disgusted by the overwhelming majority of your own direct ancestors, or not?
Most of everyones ancestors were SAVAGES.
I didnt think that was a good trait to have :dunno:
Savages? You realize that only laws have changed. People are the same as they ever were.

BREAKING NEWS :
Republicans have completely accepted the prophet muhamaad and his love for young kids.
Cool deflection! Are you disgusted by the overwheing majority of your direct ancestors or not? Are you the product of a long line of child molesters? C'mon... You wanted to talk history. Let's chat this out.
It wasn't...

oh gd. really, you're turning libturdish. too bad.
So, supporting a self admitted pervert is CONservative? :rolleyes:
no, supporting a candidate is every citizen's right.
I bet if that was your daughter he was picturing sharing a life with, your tune would be different.
A fucking 30 year old hanging out at a high school dance recital? Come on bro..
Do you know why he was there? maybe he was invited. I get invited to recitals all the time by my grand kids. that makes me a pervert now? Libturdish nonsense. wow. I had much more respect for you TN.
Maybe he was invited. That still doesnt justify him scoping out teens that arent even old enought to drive a dang car on the road.
Sorry, i dont have a spot in my heart for grown men scoping out young teens. Its disgusting.
dude you're stretching hugely into libturdish territory. People go and see the future in front of them all the time. where do you think child stars come from? some schmuck in the crowd watching and observing kids. why isn't every fking photographer a pervert who shoots kids for programs and magazines? I mean, that's really childish.

I bet if that was your daughter he was picturing sharing a life with, your tune would be different.
So... You are disgusted by the overwhelming bulk of your ancestors?
Want to compare history with today? Is that really what you want to do?
well what is forty years ago?

So, supporting a self admitted pervert is CONservative? :rolleyes:
dude you're stretching hugely into libturdish territory. People go and see the future in front of them all the time. where do you think child stars come from? some schmuck in the crowd watching and observing kids. why isn't every fking photographer a pervert who shoots kids for programs and magazines? I mean, that's really childish.
BTW, I want the piece of garbage that manhandled Corey Haim causing him to eventually commit suicide. I am patently waiting on Corey Feldman's list.

Nothing! We don't feel sorry for you. We aren't going to be guilt tripped. And no matter how cackamamie a story you contrived, nor however widely you publicize it...
We will not be giving you a seat. No Senators seat for you here in Alabama. Not this time. No matter how much you beg, whine and plead. We quite frankly hate you; and everything you stand for. There will be no hand outs. And we don't care how outraged you present yourself. Its not happening. We'd probably elect the devil himself just to keep you mouth breathing commies out of power. Its probably going to be more productive for you to expend your energies elsewhere. Most of you idiots don't even have a say in Sweet Home Alabama. So you might as well sit back and enjoy the ride.

Have you ever consider re evaluating your attitude towards Democrats and Liberals? It seems that your view of them in grossly inaccurate. Have you possibly been fed a bunch of exaggerations and lies regarding liberals? I sure seems like it. It seems...CHILDISH.

No, we are not 'commies'. We are capitalists. We just think that in a super complex capitalist society it's the government's responsibility to provide services that compensate for the inherent unfairness of capitalism.

Theoretically, if the wealthiest people in our society would accept responsibility for the society as a whole (i.e guarantee 100% employment and descent wages and benefits), there would be no need for the government to provide these services. However, it's abundantly clear that the wealthiest people will not take on these responsibilities. So we need government to provide them.

That's a far cry from communism.

After all Alabama is rated as one of the worst states in just about every category, including it's economy and the overall standard of living. That's way below almost all of the 'liberal' states that you would call 'commie' states.

For the sake of not just the GOP and the United States, but of Alabama and the people of Alabama, perhaps you should consider:

GROWING THE FUCK UP!

MORON!

BREAKING NEWS :
I'm sure that happens everyday. you should read up. there are women teachers hitting on young men in high school all the fking time.

Last edited:
Nothing! We don't feel sorry for you. We aren't going to be guilt tripped. And no matter how cackamamie a story you contrived, nor however widely you publicize it...
We will not be giving you a seat. No Senators seat for you here in Alabama. Not this time. No matter how much you beg, whine and plead. We quite frankly hate you; and everything you stand for. There will be no hand outs. And we don't care how outraged you present yourself. Its not happening. We'd probably elect the devil himself just to keep you mouth breathing commies out of power. Its probably going to be more productive for you to expend your energies elsewhere. Most of you idiots don't even have a say in Sweet Home Alabama. So you might as well sit back and enjoy the ride.

Have you ever consider re evaluating your attitude towards Democrats and Liberals? It seems that your view of them in grossly inaccurate. Have you possibly been fed a bunch of exaggerations and lies regarding liberals? I sure seems like it. It seems...CHILDISH.

No, we are not 'commies'. We are capitalists. We just think that in a super complex capitalist society it's the government's responsibility to provide services that compensate for the inherent unfairness of capitalism.

Theoretically, if the wealthiest people in our society would accept responsibility for the society as a whole (i.e guarantee 100% employment and descent wages and benefits), there would be no need for the government to provide these services. However, it's abundantly clear that the wealthiest people will not take on these responsibilities. So we need government to provide them.

After all Alabama is rated as one of the worst states in just about every category, including it's economy and the overall standard of living. That's way below almost all of the 'liberal' states that you would call 'commie' states.

For the sake of not just the GOP and the United States, but of Alabama and the people of Alabama, perhaps you should consider:

GROWING THE FUCK UP!

MORON!
yes we know the libturd demolosers love to commit sexual harassment. the count is on the dems side fella.

Right? Its just a pervert that creeps on teens. Go MURICA!
Creeps on teens? who?
After this election is over, and Moore has won (and he will win)... This thread, and those similar; will be endlessly fun to revisit. If only to laugh at the desperation exhibited by the left; and the overzealouness of those in a rush to virtue signal, run roughshod over their own ancestors, and in some cases... The very god they worship. Pure comedy!
For me its much simpler. This is just one more chance to slam the door in the faces of the left, and deny them a seat at the table. Again. It really is just that simple.

Last edited:

GROWING THE FUCK UP!

MORON!
yes we know the libturd demolosers love to commit sexual harassment. the count is on the dems side fella.

What did my post say about sexual harassment? Not a word.

Try reading posts before you reply to them.

Creeps on teens? who?
After this election is over, and Moore has won (and he will win)... This thread, and those similar; will be endlessly fun to revisit. If only to laugh at the desperation exhibited by the left; and the overzealouness of those in a rush to virtue signal, run roughshod over their own ancestors, and in some cases... The very god they worship. Pure comedy!
For me its much simpler. This is just one more chance to slam the door in the faces of the left, and Denis them a seat at the table. Again. It really is just that simple.
It really is laughable to watch. First the Dems try and make up a BS story about Trump and Russian collusion only to place the Clinton's and the Obama hold overs on the Russian hot seat. Then the dems try a dirty last min trick on Moore with all of these women and it ends up hitting the libs big donors in the movie industry and taking out big libs in the senate and in the news media.
Got ta love it!

Hey Libs! if your house is filled to the brim with perverts do not point to a 40 year old charge because it will back fire big time.

Creeps on teens? who?
For me its much simpler. This is just one more chance to slam the door in the faces of the left, and Denis them a seat at the table. Again. It really is just that simple.
It really is laughable to watch. First the Dems try and make up a BS story about Trump and Russian collusion only to place the Clinton's and the Obama hold overs on the Russian hot seat. Then the dems try a dirty last min trick on Moore with all of these women and it ends up hitting the libs big donors in the movie industry and taking out big libs in the senate and in the news media.
Got ta love it!

None of the Democrats have been accused of any criminal offense. They been accused of inappropriate and unethical behavior.

Ray Moore's molesting a minor is a criminal offense. Not to mention it's the act of a very, very sick man. Just the fact that a shopping mall put out an alert warning against Ray Moore should be enough to bar him from election (and force him to seek medical help).

Do you understand that's a whole order of magnitude more serious than what the Dems have been accused of?

None of the Democrats have been accused of any criminal offense. They been accused of inappropriate and unethical behavior.

Ray Moore's molesting a minor is a criminal offense. Not to mention it's the act of a very, very sick man. Just the fact that a shopping mall put out an alert warning against Ray Moore should be enough to bar him from election (and force him to seek medical help).

Do you understand that's a whole order of magnitude more serious than what the Dems have been accused of?
I didn't say those democrats were accused criminally but they have been touched by this back fire and will be out of the Senate shortly one way or the other. And it's Roy not Ray but that aside Moore has not been convicted of a crime, he has had an accusation made towards his behavior of over 40 years ago. I can't believe that you can't differentiate between the two. If Moore was a democrat I'm sure you would be able to.

GROWING THE FUCK UP!

MORON!

What did my post say about sexual harassment? Not a word.

Try reading posts before you reply to them.
well that was the OP.

Forum List

Back