No! We Aren't Giving You Anything.

Nothing! We don't feel sorry for you. We aren't going to be guilt tripped. And no matter how cackamamie a story you contrived, nor however widely you publicize it...
We will not be giving you a seat. No Senators seat for you here in Alabama. Not this time. No matter how much you beg, whine and plead. We quite frankly hate you; and everything you stand for. There will be no hand outs. And we don't care how outraged you present yourself. Its not happening. We'd probably elect the devil himself just to keep you mouth breathing commies out of power. Its probably going to be more productive for you to expend your energies elsewhere. Most of you idiots don't even have a say in Sweet Home Alabama. So you might as well sit back and enjoy the ride.
So you’re supporting the child rapist, I take it? At 14 in Alabama, you’re basically an old maid.
No. But I am voting for Roy Moore.
Yes, the child rapist.

He isn't even accused of that you lying partisan hack

where's the evidence TN? You're pretty sure of yourself.
He admitted to it. Out of his own mouth. My opinion has nothing to do with those accusations.
he did not.
He said he first saw his wife at a dance recital when she was 15 and he knew she was the one. Or something to that effect. HE said it. Not some accuser.
or something to that effect. means what exactly?
Wasnt his exact words.
"i knew she would be special to me"
Thats what it was! lol
so when I look at my eleven year old grand daughters and say they will be special one day, I'm now a pervert? wow, libturd much?

He admitted to it. Out of his own mouth. My opinion has nothing to do with those accusations.
he did not.
He said he first saw his wife at a dance recital when she was 15 and he knew she was the one. Or something to that effect. HE said it. Not some accuser.
Wasnt his exact words.
Thats what it was! lol
so when I look at my eleven year old grand daughters and say they will be special one day, I'm now a pervert? wow, libturd much?
LOL excellent analogy...

oh now it's self admitted. hmmmmm ok TN, you're starting to sound libturdish.
Indeed. It came out of HIS mouth he was at a dance recital scoping out girls.
oh gd. really, you're turning libturdish. too bad.
So, supporting a self admitted pervert is CONservative? :rolleyes:
no, supporting a candidate is every citizen's right.
I bet if that was your daughter he was picturing sharing a life with, your tune would be different.
A fucking 30 year old hanging out at a high school dance recital? Come on bro..
Do you know why he was there? maybe he was invited. I get invited to recitals all the time by my grand kids. that makes me a pervert now? Libturdish nonsense. wow. I had much more respect for you TN.

he did not.
Wasnt his exact words.
Thats what it was! lol
LOL excellent analogy...
Thx, I thought so.

Indeed. It came out of HIS mouth he was at a dance recital scoping out girls.
I bet if that was your daughter he was picturing sharing a life with, your tune would be different.
Do you know why he was there? maybe he was invited. I get invited to recitals all the time by my grand kids. that makes me a pervert now? Libturdish nonsense. wow. I had much more respect for you TN.
Maybe he was invited. That still doesnt justify him scoping out teens that arent even old enought to drive a dang car on the road.
Sorry, i dont have a spot in my heart for grown men scoping out young teens. Its disgusting.

Maybe he was invited. That still doesnt justify him scoping out teens that arent even old enought to drive a dang car on the road.
Sorry, i dont have a spot in my heart for grown men scoping out young teens. Its disgusting.
Yeah.. Cuz a states position on the driving age is totally relevant...

So... You are disgusted by the overwhelming bulk of your ancestors?

Yeah.. Cuz a states position on the driving age is totally relevant...
Lol

Want to compare history with today? Is that really what you want to do?

How did people know when to have sex before the automobile was invented?

Want to compare history with today? Is that really what you want to do?
Sure.

so desperate..

so desperate..
Well? Are you disgusted by the overwhelming majority of your own direct ancestors, or not?

BREAKING NEWS :
Republicans have completely accepted the prophet muhamaad and his love for young kids.
"its the republican thing to do. I mean, our ancestors did it. Why cant we?"

so desperate..
Well? Are you disgusted by the overwhelming majority of your own direct ancestors, or not?
Most of everyones ancestors were SAVAGES.
I didnt think that was a good trait to have :dunno:

Republican regressives want to take society back hundreds of years ago. Awesome.
Maybe i can start beating my wife for burning the cornbread. Or stone the adulterer to death. Or start hanging ******* in the streets.
YAY!!!!!!!

BREAKING NEWS :
Republicans have completely accepted the prophet muhamaad and his love for young kids.
"its the republican thing to do. I mean, our ancestors did it. Why cant we?"
Cool deflection! Are you disgusted by the overwheing majority of your direct ancestors or not? Are you the product of a long line of child molesters? C'mon... You wanted to talk history. Let's chat this out.

Forum List

Back