No Wonder Flake Can't Win

This guy is such a tool of the Left. He thinks his middle of the road approach wins him allies. He's a fool. I predict Flake will flake and vote no despite his promise. Looks like he's looking for an excuse.

Jeff Flake Criticizes Supreme Court Nominee Kavanaugh - The Atlantic

He's going to vote No on Brett Kavanaugh. The problem also is with the Republican National Committee and State Republican Party officials, they nominate and approve RINO's like Jeff Flake, when a RINO is nominated the Republican National Committee should reject them and say to send them a SOLID Conservative who the Senate Republicans can count on. The State of Arizona has had crap representation, two RINOs Jeff Flake and Psycho John "I'm Now Worm Food" McInsane.

You also have the problem with the two RINO women, Alaska and Maine, the Alaska one should have been thrown overboard already FORCED to stand down and in her place a SOLID Conservative, Alaska is a Red State, they are not about to vote for a Democrat to put in the Senate. Re. Maine is a very Liberal/Leftist State so a SOLID Conservative would not be elected, so I can see why they instead have the RINO woman.

The Republican Leadership need to threaten the two RINO women that IF they vote No on Brett Kavanaugh then ALL their Committee posts they are on will be removed, it's time for some HARDCORE strong arming of those two RINO women, vote Yes or else.

Last edited:
This guy is such a tool of the Left. He thinks his middle of the road approach wins him allies. He's a fool. I predict Flake will flake and vote no despite his promise. Looks like he's looking for an excuse.

He's going to vote No on Brett Kavanaugh. The problem also is with the Republican National Committee and State Republican Party officials, they nominate and approve RINO's like Jeff Flake, when a RINO is nominated the Republican National Committee should reject them and say to send them a SOLID Conservative who the Senate Republicans can count on. The State of Arizona has had crap representation, two RINOs Jeff Flake and Psycho John "I'm Now Worm Food" McInsane.

You also have the problem with the two RINO women, Alaska and Maine, the Alaska one should have been thrown overboard already FORCED to stand down and in her place a SOLID Conservative, Alaska is a Red State, they are not about to vote for a Democrat to put in the Senate. Re. Maine is a very Liberal/Leftist State so a SOLID Conservative would not be elected, so I can see why they instead have the RINO woman.

The RNC needs a leadership purge.

The problem is, the RNC is part of the Republican Swamp. They want these kind. They are part of the Never Trumpers spending all their time trying to neutralize him.

He has nothing to lose. He isn’t running to get re elected and his balls have been long gone!
If Trump is denied this outstanding man, our influence in the Senate will only increase and we WILL have the votes next time despite these Dems running as Republicans

Soros has been behind all "protests" which benefit the Swamp all over the world for years. He's got the biggest experience in overthrowing the governments.

2011 WSJ: Soros is the biggest modern adventurer

1999: Soros financed purchasing weapons for the extremists from Kosovo Deliberation Army. The result of their ethnic cleansing was that thousands of Serbs had to leave their homelands and Soros gained control of Kosovo’s natural resources of gold, silver, chrome, copper, nickel and coal.

2000: Open Society initiated Milosevic overthrowing in Serbia.

2003: Georgia, Shevardnadze’s overthrowing.

2005: a coup in Kirgizia.

2014: a coup in Ukraine.

Sorry, guys, I wanted to post this ^ in a different thread....

Last edited:

He's of course been bought off with something shiny, as he's not running for re-election then you should keep watch on WHAT he does AFTER he leaves The Senate, what JOB he gets and WHO it's with.

The Republican Leadership need to threaten the two RINO women that IF they vote No on Brett Kavanaugh then ALL their Committee posts they are on will be removed, it's time for some HARDCORE strong arming of those two RINO women, vote Yes or else.
Sheep style.

He has nothing to lose. He isn’t running to get re elected and his balls have been long gone!
If Trump is denied this outstanding man, our influence in the Senate will only increase and we WILL have the votes next time despite these Dems running as Republicans

Yes and that next time forget about Moderate Republicans which is what Brett Kavanaugh is, if the Republicans keep The Senate and add a few seats then you will not have to worry about those two RINO women their votes won't matter, so The Donald then should nominate the Right-Wing Amy Comey Barrett, the Leftists HATE her, she is their NIGHTMARE choice, so FORCE Amy Coney Barrett aged 46 years in age down the Leftists throats for the next thirty years.

EVEN if Brett Kavanaugh is confirmed he's a very Moderate Republican, he's a RINO, he cannot be guaranteed to always vote with the Conservatives to give you a 5-4 decision, he's another Anthony Kennedy, Amy Coney Barrett is another Antonin Scalia. I thought it was pretty shocking from day one that The Donald nominated the Moderate Republican Brett Kavanaugh, another Anthony Kennedy when you NEED another Antonin Scalia.

I actually voted for Flake, so I wrote him an email today (if you have ever tried Senate.gov you know you can only email your own senator) and I told him that his responsibility is to me - not to his own conscience. I asked him nicely to remember that he ran as a Republican and that Brent Kavanaugh is one of the most qualified justices to ever get nominated for the Supreme court - and also that LIberals have had their run of controlling the court so it is time for the court to be conservative for awhile.

I also mentioned that in legal terms none of the allegations against him could hold a thimble of water.

Yes and that next time forget about Moderate Republicans which is what Brett Kavanaugh is, if the Republicans keep The Senate and add a few seats then you will not have to worry about those two RINO women their votes won't matter, so The Donald then should nominate the Right-Wing Amy Comey Barrett, the Leftists HATE her, she is their NIGHTMARE choice, so FORCE Amy Coney Barrett aged 46 years in age down the Leftists throats for the next thirty years.

EVEN if Brett Kavanaugh is confirmed he's a very Moderate Republican, he's a RINO, he cannot be guaranteed to always vote with the Conservatives to give you a 5-4 decision, he's another Anthony Kennedy, Amy Coney Barrett is another Antonin Scalia. I thought it was pretty shocking from day one that The Donald nominated the Moderate Republican Brett Kavanaugh, another Anthony Kennedy when you NEED another Antonin Scalia.
I think she's been on his short list. Maybe he's saving her to replace the Cadaver. She says she ain't goin' nowhere, but I think Trump will out last her. Expect WWIV when they replace her with a real Constitutionalist

Flake: Kavanaugh investigation 'no good' if it 'just gives us more cover'

GOP Sen. Jeff Flake (Ariz.) on Monday said that he wants the FBI's investigation into sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh to be "fulsome," adding that it's "no good" if it is just to give senators "cover."

"We certainly want the FBI to do a real investigation and we are working to make sure that that happens," Flake said at the Forbes "30 under 30" summit, noting that he's talking with colleagues and the White House counsel's office.

He added that the FBI's investigation should be "up to standard" and that any "current, credible" allegation should be investigated.

"It does no good to have an investigation that just gives us more cover, for example. We actually need to find out what we can find out," Flake said when asked if he would continue his threat to vote “no” on Kavanaugh if the investigation doesn't meet his standard.

Sen. Jeff Flake says "we certainly want the FBI to do a real investigation" on Brett Kavanaugh: "It does no good to have an investigation that just gives us more cover...we actually need to find out what we can find out." White House eases limits on FBI's investigation of Brett Kavanaugh pic.twitter.com/duhBTNFplP

— ABC News (ABC) October 1, 2018

Flake led a group of moderate senators late last week in demanding that the FBI be given a week to investigate the allegations against Kavanaugh, effectively delaying the Senate's vote on the nomination.

Shortly after Flake's remarks, The New York Times reported that the White House has told the bureau that it could interview anyone it deems appropriate as long as the investigation is finished by the end of the week.

WHAT IS THE RUSH? :eusa_think:

Congress has a DUTY but there is NOTHING that Team Tramp won't compromise!

Flake: Kavanaugh investigation 'no good' if it 'just gives us more cover'

GOP Sen. Jeff Flake (Ariz.) on Monday said that he wants the FBI's investigation into sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh to be "fulsome," adding that it's "no good" if it is just to give senators "cover."

"We certainly want the FBI to do a real investigation and we are working to make sure that that happens," Flake said at the Forbes "30 under 30" summit, noting that he's talking with colleagues and the White House counsel's office.

He added that the FBI's investigation should be "up to standard" and that any "current, credible" allegation should be investigated.

"It does no good to have an investigation that just gives us more cover, for example. We actually need to find out what we can find out," Flake said when asked if he would continue his threat to vote “no” on Kavanaugh if the investigation doesn't meet his standard.

Sen. Jeff Flake says "we certainly want the FBI to do a real investigation" on Brett Kavanaugh: "It does no good to have an investigation that just gives us more cover...we actually need to find out what we can find out." White House eases limits on FBI's investigation of Brett Kavanaugh pic.twitter.com/duhBTNFplP

— ABC News (ABC) October 1, 2018

Flake led a group of moderate senators late last week in demanding that the FBI be given a week to investigate the allegations against Kavanaugh, effectively delaying the Senate's vote on the nomination.

Shortly after Flake's remarks, The New York Times reported that the White House has told the bureau that it could interview anyone it deems appropriate as long as the investigation is finished by the end of the week.

WHAT IS THE RUSH? :eusa_think:

Congress has a DUTY but there is NOTHING that Team Tramp won't compromise!
NOBODY cares what Flake says. He can't even win in AZ. That's why he's history.

I think she's been on his short list. Maybe he's saving her to replace the Cadaver. She says she ain't goin' nowhere, but I think Trump will out last her. Expect WWIV when they replace her with a real Constitutionalist

Not sure you should rest on your laurels though, you don't know what could happen, Ruth Bader Ginsburg could live another ten years and if so then you have missed your objective. What if the Democrat wins in 2020 or they win in 2024? They get to replace her, she will stand down IF the Democrat wins in 2020.

If Brett Kavanaugh is not confirmed and if the Republicans keep The Senate and add a few seats, IMHO Amy Comey Barrett for the vacant seat, then also I would be thinking about the age of the others on the Conservative side, Clarence Thomas aged 70 years in age, he should be asked to retire within the next year and then the Republicans can replace him with a Solid Conservative aged between 46-50, if this would happen then the Conservatives would have a 5-4 Majority on that Court for the next thirty years, also I would be thinking of asking Samuel Alito aged 63 years in age to retire, then replace him with a Solid Conservative aged between 46-50, Clarence Thomas aged 70 years in age and Samuel Alito aged 63 years in age are not going to last another 30 years, during that time a Democrat could win the WH and what if the Democrats then get hold of The Senate and then Clarence Thomas dies, what if Samuel Alito dies, they then appoint two younger Leftists to replace them and then the Democrats would have a 5-4 Majority on the USSC for the next 30 years.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back