No Wonder Libs Are Upset - The Surge Is Working

but it's all about PR anyway for you guys...McCain and his gang wearing flak jacketrs with 100 armed troops surrounding them and the sky filled with attack helicopters overhead walks through a Baghdad marketplace and he reports back that everything is totally normal...one of his butt buddies even compared it to a farmer's market back in America! (except, of course, that no farmer's market in America has a hundred soldiers guarding it.. the sky filled with helicopters protecting it..and all the shoppers wearing body armor)...but hey, other than that, it might as well have been in Omaha!

but it's all about PR anyway for you guys...McCain and his gang wearing flak jacketrs with 100 armed troops surrounding them and the sky filled with attack helicopters overhead walks through a Baghdad marketplace and he reports back that everything is totally normal...one of his butt buddies even compared it to a farmer's market back in America! (except, of course, that no farmer's market in America has a hundred soldiers guarding it.. the sky filled with helicopters protecting it..and all the shoppers wearing body armor)...but hey, other than that, it might as well have been in Omaha!

So lets pull the troops and let a terrorist blow the market up - after all the more dead bodies thier are the better it is for liberals

Yes, redeploy troops to where the real terrorists are

Like Okinawa, as Motor Mouth Murtha said on Meet the Press?

no...like Paksitan...or Afghanistan....

and you are aware, are you not, that AQ has a major presence in the muslim countries of the far east.

and you are aware, are you not, that marine brigades can move from placed to place pretty instantaneously? (well...being a chickenhawk who only knows about the military from watching TV, you probably don't know that!)

no...like Paksitan...or Afghanistan....

and you are aware, are you not, that AQ has a major presence in the muslim countries of the far east.

and you are aware, are you not, that marine brigades can move from placed to place pretty instantaneously? (well...being a chickenhawk who only knows about the military from watching TV, you probably don't know that!)

unless the NY Times or ABC report the redeployment days before

So lets pull the troops and let a terrorist blow the market up - after all the more dead bodies thier are the better it is for liberals

no...but let's not say that the market place is normal and that things are much better when such is clearly not the case.

what does that mean? Are you suggesting that the media would prevent the rapid deployment of our forces? what is your point, or do you even have one?

They have published/broadcast classified material before - why should they stop now?

They have published/broadcast classified material before - why should they stop now?

answer my question: are you suggesting that the media would somehow PREVENT rapid deployment forces stationed in Okinawa or Diego Garcia or Germany from rapidly deploying to the area of operation?

answer my question: are you suggesting that the media would somehow PREVENT rapid deployment forces stationed in Okinawa or Diego Garcia or Germany from rapidly deploying to the area of operation?

Since the liberal media wants failure as much as the Dems - they would report the deployment in a heart beat

Since the liberal media wants failure as much as the Dems - they would report the deployment in a heart beat

answer the question: would the media PREVENT rapid deployment forces stationed in Okinawa or Diego Garcia or Germany from rapidly deploying to the area of operation?

answer the question: would the media PREVENT rapid deployment forces stationed in Okinawa or Diego Garcia or Germany from rapidly deploying to the area of operation?

Look stupid, if they reported it before the deployment they would be preventing it

Of course if they did not find out about it, they would slant the story as another feeble attemot by Pres Bush to win an unwinnable war

Look stupid, if they reported it before the deployment they would be preventing it

Of course if they did not find out about it, they would slant the story as another feeble attemot by Pres Bush to win an unwinnable war

so if they reported it, the rapid deployment would all of a sudden STOP?

Please explain how that would work? A battalion of Marines are ordered to fly from their base in Okinawa to the mountains of Pakistan.... the media reports on the intended movement, and magically, the airplanes scheduled to fly the marines to the area of operation...just won't fly for some reason..... they are prevented from deploying simply because the media reported that they were planning to move? Have I got that right? Is that your theory?

Is that using the same logic that holds that losing 81 troops in Iraq in March and 80 in February is a 60 % decrease?

so if they reported it, the rapid deployment would all of a sudden STOP?

Please explain how that would work? A battalion of Marines are ordered to fly from their base in Okinawa to the mountains of Pakistan.... the media reports on the intended movement, and magically, the airplanes scheduled to fly the marines to the area of operation...just won't fly for some reason..... they are prevented from deploying simply because the media reported that they were planning to move? Have I got that right? Is that your theory?

Is that using the same logic that holds that losing 81 troops in Iraq in March and 80 in February is a 60 % decrease?

This tells me what a great military man you are - if the liberal media reports what the US is going to do - go ahead and stick with the plan anyway

Do your country a favor - go work forthe terrorists

Oh, you are already - sorry

This tells me what a great military man you are - if the liberal media reports what the US is going to do - go ahead and stick with the plan anyway

Do your country a favor - go work forthe terrorists

Oh, you are already - sorry

so...you are saying that if a situation were to crop up in...say.. Pakistan...if AQ and the Taliban were mounting a major offensive against the Musharref regime and he asked for our help, and we decided to send a marine force from - Okinawa - for example - and the media reported that the pentagon was getting ready to send marines from Okinawa to pakistan to help quell the AQ/taliban offensive...that, because the media reported it, we should just call it off and let the Taliban win its offensive against Musharref? That the media reporting the planned deployment of troops would PREVENT us from deploying them? Is that your position?

Your skill in military planning and operations is about as extensive as your english composition skills! :badgrin:

so...you are saying that if a situation were to crop up in...say.. Pakistan...if AQ and the Taliban were mounting a major offensive against the Musharref regime and he asked for our help, and we decided to send a marine force from - Okinawa - for example - and the media reported that the pentagon was getting ready to send marines from Okinawa to pakistan to help quell the AQ/taliban offensive...taht. because the media reported it, we should just call it off and let the Taliban win its offensive against Musharref? That the media reporting the planned deployment of troops would PREVENT us from deploying them? Is that your position?

Your skill in military planning and operations is about as extensive as your english composition skills! :badgrin:

The military would have to alter their plans - that takes time

If we had the same liberla media in WWII and the NY Times published the D Day plans would you go through with the invasion

The military would have to alter their plans - that takes time

If we had the same liberla media in WWII and the NY Times published the D Day plans would you go through with the invasion

The military would STOP the deployment of a rapid deployment force to come to the aid of an ally because the deployment was reported in the media?

really?

Do you really think that you want to get into an argument about military planning and movements with me?

Maineman, you are so pushy and combative. I dont even want to deal with you, and i might agree with you on some things, but you shut me out. As the evil conservative... hahaha. By the way, I sent red state a similar email, asking him to be nice, I was trying to be a peace maker. But anyone who disagrees with you is the enemy and must be destroyed.

To be honest, im not entirely happy with how red states is reacting to you, but you have a foul mouth, and your a jerk.

Maineman, you are so pushy and combative. I dont even want to deal with you, and i might agree with you on some things, but you shut me out. As the evil conservative. You know, I sent red state a similar email, asking him to be nice, I was trying to be a peace maker. But anyone who disagrees with you is the enemy and must be destroyed.

To be honest, im not entirely happy with how red states is reacting to you, but you have a foul mouth, and your a jerk.

I would say you have a very accurate picture of MM

Forum List

Back