No Wonder Libs Are Upset - The Surge Is Working

The problem for libs and the Bush haters is the troops are not dying fast enough, so now they actually have to come out in public and try to cut off funding

why do you avoid answering the question? I do not want any more troops to die and strongly resent your suggestions to the contrary.

YOU were the one who posted this website:

http://icasualties.org/oif/

I listed the data from it...please show me where the 60% reduction of American casualties is indicated.

The problem for libs and the Bush haters is the troops are not dying fast enough, so now they actually have to come out in public and try to cut off funding

and please explain how cutting funding for this war will make our troops die at a faster rate.

why do you avoid answering the question? I do not want any more troops to die and strongly resent your suggestions to the contrary.

I listed the data from it...please show me where the 60% reduction of American casualties is indicated.

The Dems are boxed in a corner. While the voters were not happy the war has gone, they do not want the US to lose. Dems, on the other hand, want the US to lose - so now they have no choice but to either fund the war or stop the funds.

Sorry if you resent the truth

The Dems are boxed in a corner. While the voters were not happy the war has gone, they do not want the US to lose. Dems, on the other hand, want the US to lose - so now they have no choice but to either fund the war or stop the funds.

Sorry if you resent the truth

are you EVER gonna quit tap dancing and just answer my question?

see post # 225

which said:

"I set you up knowing you would run to the first site listed on google. I knew you would leap at any link showing the surge was a failure without doing the reasearch needed to sift out the truth

I have posted several links showing the surge is working, and I can tell by your anger you hate to see any progress being made in Iraq"

that's funny. Except you didn't send me to google to have me run to the first site listed...YOU posted a site.... THIS site:

It has official data from the Department of Defense.

I listed the data from it above...please show me where the 60% reduction of American casualties is indicated.

Quit tap dancing and spinning and wiggling and just answer the question.

which said:

"I set you up knowing you would run to the first site listed on google. I knew you would leap at any link showing the surge was a failure without doing the reasearch needed to sift out the truth

I have posted several links showing the surge is working, and I can tell by your anger you hate to see any progress being made in Iraq"

that's funny. Except you didn't send me to google to have me run to the first site listed...YOU posted a site.... THIS site:

It has official data from the Department of Defense.

I listed the data from it above...please show me where the 60% reduction of American casualties is indicated.

Quit tap dancing and spinning and wiggling and just answer the question.

Libs jsut can't take good news can they?

Libs jsut can't take good news can they?

why can't you answer the question? are you embarrassed?

I love good news...I just hate it when koolaid soaked morons try to package mediocre news as good news.... and the death figures from YOUR website - which relies on the Department of Defense figures - indicates that we have NOT seen a 60% reduction in American casualties.... ergo...you are a fucking liar.

surprise surprise

now go to YOUR website and show me where I have misconstrued anything...or admit that you fucked up and that there has NOT been a 60% reduction in American casualties.

why can't you answer the question? are you embarrassed?

I love good news...I just hate it when koolaid soaked morons try to package mediocre news as good news.... and the death figures from YOUR website - which relies on the Department of Defense figures - indicates that we have NOT seen a 60% reduction in American casualties.... ergo...you are a fucking liar.

surprise surprise

now go to YOUR website and show me where I have misconstrued anything...or admit that you fucked up and that there has NOT been a 60% reduction in American casualties.

To you good news is watching the CNN video of US troops being shot by snipers

I have posted the article that shows US casualities in Baghdad are down 60% and you don't like it

To bad

To you good news is watching the CNN video of US troops being shot by snipers

I have posted the article that shows US casualities in Baghdad are down 60% and you don't like it

To bad

in order:

fuck you...quit insulting my patriotism you little worm

You have posted an article that shows that US casualties in the Baghdad area are down by 60%. I have shown you official DoD figures which show that even though casualties in Baghdad are down, casualties throughout the war zone remain steady - which means, or course, that casualties in other areas went UP to balance the fact that Baghdad's went down.

Now... could you please go to your website and show me where I have misconstued the casualty figures or just admit that American casualties in Iraq have not decreased one single bit.

in order:

fuck you...quit insulting my patriotism you little worm

You have posted an article that shows that US casualties in the Baghdad area are down by 60%. I have shown you official DoD figures which show that even though casualties in Baghdad are down, casualties throughout the war zone remain steady - which means, or course, that casualties in other areas went UP to balance the fact that Baghdad's went down.

Now... could you please go to your website and show me where I have misconstued the casualty figures or just admit that American casualties in Iraq have not decreased one single bit.

What patriotism?

What patriotism?

like I said... you really are quite a supporter of our military and veterans.... only those that agree with YOU, however.

I served my country proudly and bravely.... I AM a patriot.

Now...will you quit tap dancing and answer a very simple question?

Show me where the DoD casualty figures from the war in Iraq indicate that we have seen a 60 % reduction.

like I said... you really are quite a supporter of our military and veterans.... only those that agree with YOU, however.

I served my country proudly and bravely.... I AM a patriot.

Now...will you quit tap dancing and answer a very simple question?

Show me where the DoD casualty figures from the war in Iraq indicate that we have seen a 60 % reduction.

Yea, but whose country?

Yea, but whose country?

quit tap dancing and answer the question.

I served. a quarter of a century.

you NEVER served...because you are a coward... and you have the cyberballs to question my service and my patriotism.... what a fucking pussy.

You are really close to getting back on my ignore list..... I would cease and desist your attacks against my patriotism and my service immediately, if you would like to continue our discussions.

quit tap dancing and answer the question.

I served. a quarter of a century.

you NEVER served...because you are a coward... and you have the cyberballs to question my service and my patriotism.... what a fucking pussy.

You are really close to getting back on my ignore list..... I would cease and desist your attacks against my patriotism and my service immediately, if you would like to continue our discussions.

so you served for 25 years - do they tip well in the galley?

I would also point out that, from YOUR website:

after only five days this month, we have already lost 24 coalition troops, of which 18 are Americans. April is on track to be THE bloodiest month of the entire war.

Is that how "surges" are SUPPOSED to "work"?

How much MORE American blood would we be spilling onto the sands of Iraq if this fucking "surge" were NOT "working"?

I would also point out that I am patiently awaiting your reply to the previous question regarding the tone of our debate.

red state the arm chair solider

exactly... he routinely is disrespectful to veterans merely because they do not share his political philosophy.

I'd love to have him spend an evening in the parking lot outside MY American Legion Post.

Forum List

Back