No wonder Putin scoffs

There are many reasons to scoff at what's being done to our military. It is being destroyed.

We should show our good American Christian morals by torturing Manning to death and then killing his family with a drone.

Right, good moral Christian Conservatives?

We should show our good American Christian morals by torturing Manning to death and then killing his family with a drone.

Right, good moral Christian Conservatives?

Not accommodating the delusions of a sick mind is hardly torture and killing. He committed very serious crimes for which he was tried and convicted. Reward wasn't part of that criminal sentence.

Putin's latest... In retaliation for economic measures taken by the US over the Ukraine, American's may no longer catch a ride to the International Space Station which was funded mostly by US taxpayer dollars. A declining Military, a sad state of American presence in space and a Prez with no balls. All while the country borrows itself into oblivion.

Welcome to the Third World folks.

Putin's latest... In retaliation for economic measures taken by the US over the Ukraine, American's may no longer catch a ride to the International Space Station which was funded mostly by US taxpayer dollars. A declining Military, a sad state of American presence in space and a Prez with no balls. All while the country borrows itself into oblivion.

And yet rich job creators are getting richer while unemployment remains high. So maybe the problem lies with the ultra-rich job creators who aren't investing in America's future.

And yet rich job creators are getting richer while unemployment remains high. So maybe the problem lies with the ultra-rich job creators who aren't investing in America's future.

Only a fool would invest in America while democrats are active. Rich people are seldom that foolish. They can do what George Soros does and invest in America's decline.

Uh huh. Guess my employer doesn't invest in America either, while I make a decent wage for the skills I have. See that word? Skills.
Crybabyism has no place in a country that was founded on Self-reliance.

Uh huh. Guess my employer doesn't invest in America either, while I make a decent wage for the skills I have. See that word? Skills.
Crybabyism has no place in a country that was founded on Self-reliance.
And now that self-reliance has been replaced by factory workers in China. The people with the money to open and run factories in America have closed those American factories (10k factories at least in the last ten years) and moved production (along with production jobs) to China. Why? Because they can make more money for themselves and the American public can go get some reduced food stamps.

You only have the greed of the super-rich to blame for the current mess of the world.

Forum List

Back