No wonder they love him

One of the things that is scary, is he is telling the citizens of certain states to liberate themselves. What's worse, is his supporters are now having protests in those states, with no masks or social distancing. Good place to go and catch the virus though.
BTW, why does that bother you. stay home and suck on your mom's tit. no one cares. just like taking a vaccine, if you want it take it, if I don't want I won't . Yet me not taking it triggers your ugly ass. why? why does what I do in a country that allows it bother you so?

One of the things that is scary, is he is telling the citizens of certain states to liberate themselves. What's worse, is his supporters are now having protests in those states, with no masks or social distancing. Good place to go and catch the virus though.
BTW, why does that bother you. stay home and suck on your mom's tit. no one cares. just like taking a vaccine, if you want it take it, if I don't want I won't . Yet me not taking it triggers your ugly ass. why? why does what I do in a country that allows it bother you so?

Sorry, not triggered as you claim. I'm simply pointing out that at the protests, nobody is wearing a mask or practicing social distancing.

And, it's kinda interesting how this tweet shows up the day AFTER Trump said that it would be up to the governors after they have declining cases for 14 days. Which is it, does Trump want people to wait for the curve to start dropping, or does he want people to liberate themselves now?

Sorry, not triggered as you claim. I'm simply pointing out that at the protests, nobody is wearing a mask or practicing social distancing.

And, it's kinda interesting how this tweet shows up the day AFTER Trump said that it would be up to the governors after they have declining cases for 14 days. Which is it, does Trump want people to wait for the curve to start dropping, or does he want people to liberate themselves now?
Why does that bother you? You’re not there.

Now you have gotten to the heart of the matter of leftism and progressivism. It's not about unity or progress it's actually about control. While it is true that we need some common sense rules like a speed limit or building codes for instance.....these people are not about common sense. They are about taking over all of your thoughts and feelings and cloning a million of themselves before they croak. It's a sickness far worse than the Corona virus ever will be and it has reached global pandemic proportions with Communist China leading the charge into the pits of utter Borgism. This is why China has become the unofficial new State of admiration in the eyes of the left who will quickly betray themselves into the hands of a red dragon that will devour them long before it welcomes them.

JO

Now you have gotten to the heart of the matter of leftism and progressivism. It's not about unity or progress it's actually about control. While it is true that we need some common sense rules like a speed limit or building codes for instance.....these people are not about common sense. They are about taking over all of your thoughts and feelings and cloning a million of themselves before they croak. It's a sickness far worse than the Corona virus ever will be and it has reached global pandemic proportions with Communist China leading the charge into the pits of utter Borgism. This is why China has become the unofficial new State of admiration in the eyes of the left who will quickly betray themselves into the hands of a red dragon that will devour them long before it welcomes them.

JO
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER
giphy (9).gif

I might not be there, but I am concerned about people getting sick and a spike in cases happening, resulting in longer shelter in place orders. And, I'd also like to know which stance Trump is taking, reopen now, or wait 14 days after the cases start to go down?

I might not be there, but I am concerned about people getting sick and a spike in cases happening, resulting in longer shelter in place orders. And, I'd also like to know which stance Trump is taking, reopen now, or wait 14 days after the cases start to go down?

It obviously depends where you live.
For example, here in the high desert of the Mojave, new cases are beginning to come down as we've had 3 days in a row with 80 degree temps. Starting Thurs. we are going to be in the low 90's into next week and I am truly interested in where the amount of new cases.

For example, here in the high desert of the Mojave, new cases are beginning to come down as we've had 3 days in a row with 80 degree temps. Starting Thurs. we are going to be in the low 90's into next week and I am truly interested in where the amount of new cases.

Hey, the temps here in the panhandle have been a bit above average, and yes, we've been seeing days in the 70's, 80's, and almost hit 90 once. I don't think this is going away with the warmer weather, because cases here in the panhandle are continuing to climb.

Hey, the temps here in the panhandle have been a bit above average, and yes, we've been seeing days in the 70's, 80's, and almost hit 90 once. I don't think this is going away with the warmer weather, because cases here in the panhandle are continuing to climb.

We have dry heat.
You guys are humid as a MF"er.
I'll let you know next mid-week.

We have dry heat.

You have obviously never been to Amarillo, or gone through the summers here. While we do get rain on occasion, most of the times the humidity is below 20 percent. Yes, it's dry as hell up here too. And no, it's not humid as a MF'er, that would be Florida where the humidity is in the 70's to 90's.

We have dry heat.

You have obviously never been to Amarillo, or gone through the summers here. While we do get rain on occasion, most of the times the humidity is below 20 percent. Yes, it's dry as hell up here too. And no, it's not humid as a MF'er, that would be Florida where the humidity is in the 70's to 90's.

Wrong panhandle.
Still, this time of year, we're drying than you.

Forum List

Back