No Wonder Why Biden Dropped Out

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
After all, just put your mind into the minds of our enemies. What is more intimidating? A man who pumps up his fist after being shot or an old man who continues to fall up the stairs?

1721013319567.png

The entire world knew that he wasn't right when he ran in 2020.

Same thing as I just remembered the first time that I knew and it was either when he said that he was going to beat Joe Biden or when he talked about coming to the senate 180 years ago.

I agree with everything he's saying here except for the fact that Kamala Harris will be president as I honestly don't see that happening.

Last edited:
For them but only because they got caught.
Biden kept on saying that he screwed up in the debate and that it was a mistake. No one on either side ever asked him how exactly did he screw up and what exactly was his mistake. It's kind of like SS head Lady Chatterly saying she takes full responsibility for the Trump assassination attempt but then couldn't say what it was that she actually did wrong, going on to say that she was the best person for the job.

After all, just put your mind into the minds of our enemies. What is more intimidating? A man who pumps up his fist after being shot or an old man who continues to fall up the stairs?

I would actually say the latter.

As a world leader, While Trump might attract attacks and DRAW fire /away/ from you, I would be much more concerned that Joe might stumble and fall, rolling back down the steps over me injuring me in the process.

I mean, once Joe got rolling along and built up speed, he was like a great log coming at you! :scared1:

joe-biden-falling-up-stairs-896953464.gif

It's kind of like SS head Lady Chatterly saying she takes full responsibility for the Trump assassination attempt but then couldn't say what it was that she actually did wrong, going on to say that she was the best person for the job.

You know isn't it a crime if you're aware of somebody trying to murder someone and you just let it happen?

Forum List

Back