NOAA screwing with the data.....AGAIN!!!

Well, as new data is discovered, as new papers are added and the error bar grows smaller because of it = slight changes. This means they're working on making it more accurate...

Of course within your tiny little world if they're not 100% the first time = they're frauds.

Well, as new data is discovered, as new papers are added and the error bar grows smaller because of it = slight changes. This means they're working on making it more accurate...

Of course within your tiny little world if they're not 100% the first time = they're frauds.

But my tiny little world is winning s0n.......you climate guys are going to be getting kicked in the nut sack in a huge way in the coming year!! Then you can come back and tell me about my tiny little world!!:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Congressman Lamar Smith (R-TX) has embarked upon a witch-hunt against climate scientists at NOAA, accusing them of conspiring to fudge global temperature data. However, a new study has found that the adjustments NOAA makes to the raw temperature data bring them closer to measurements from a reference network of pristinely-located temperature stations.

No climate conspiracy: NOAA temperature adjustments bring data closer to pristine | Dana Nuccitelli

The study.

http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~kdc3/papers/crn2016/CRN Paper Revised.pdf

But my tiny little world is winning s0n.......you climate guys are going to be getting kicked in the nut sack in a huge way in the coming year!! Then you can come back and tell me about my tiny little world!!:bye1::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Steve, I am going to remember that statement this coming years. Reality seldom pays attention to politics.

One of Trumps first orders will be to have NASA keep and produce unaltered data for public use.. Then the mask will be ripped away.. Gavin is having really bad nightmares over this..

Steve, I am going to remember that statement this coming years. Reality seldom pays attention to politics.

The politics ARE the reality.....always have been ..........always will be. Been saying it for two decades and have been right the entire time. When will they come together........the science and reality? When and only when, we see a clear anomaly that will resonate with the public......the current ( and past ) landscape has impressed nobody. Now.....if we see folks in Siberia strolling around in bathing suits for three weeks in a row in mid-January, then the reality changes. But not a moment sooner........its the whole "reality is 95% perception" thing. The science will only matter inasmuch as the perceptions change. Human behavior is what it is.

Hey Ray.........hope you have a great Thanskgiving!!!:up:

in case anybody missed this............:up:........NASA........NOAA......they are all falling all over themselves to adjust the temperature data to make it scarier........."real" scientists!!:thup:

ghey

The politics ARE the reality.....always have been ..........always will be. Been saying it for two decades and have been right the entire time. When will they come together........the science and reality? When and only when, we see a clear anomaly that will resonate with the public......the current ( and past ) landscape has impressed nobody. Now.....if we see folks in Siberia strolling around in bathing suits for three weeks in a row in mid-January, then the reality changes. But not a moment sooner........its the whole "reality is 95% perception" thing. The science will only matter inasmuch as the perceptions change. Human behavior is what it is.

Hey Ray.........hope you have a great Thanskgiving!!!:up:

Your television is you reality.

Forum List

Back