Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

Your biblical beliefs were written thousands of years before the bible. They were plagiarized into what you believe today.

Where should we start? Adam? Genesis?

or pre-Genesis?

Last edited:
The spirit world has always attacked the bible by influencing the translators.

There are certainly a lot of terrified pagans and sociopaths running around trying to claim it's all 'misprints'. lol can't tell who they're trying to convince, others or themselves.

In Hebrew, the account records that the earth (meaning the ground) was flooded. In English, people interpret the earth as encompassing the entire planet. In Hebrew, all the animals (meaning those in the area--perhaps even the farm area) sought shelter. In English, people imagine animals all over the planet.

Are you aware that today only twenty-four percent of Americans believe the Bible can be understood literally? Back in the 1970s, only thirty percent of Americans believed the Bible should be read literally and Evangelicals began their campaign to increase that thirty percent. They couldn't do it. Probably because our counter-arguments against reading the Bible literally convinced those who had been reading it literally.

Well, that depends on what one means by 'literally'; given how it is written, at several levels and at least four 'voices', I would say it obviously should be read as literature and philosophy as well as a little history.

In the Bible, Genesis 6:9 - 9:17 it says:

"And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."

So, they put two of every species on the ark.

Like sharks, fish, jellyfish....

How on EARTH did fish, and jellyfish and sharks survive on the ark for 40 days and 40 nights?

Unchild, your problem is you write wrong starship "EARTH". Write it "eARtK" and leave your box (=ark) - then you will see the rainbow.

By the way - a childish counterquestion: Why should fish, jellyfish and sharks need to be saved in a swimming box in case of a flood of real water? And think also about this theme: We are made of water (=flowing matter) on our own. And it is said when we will arise in heaven - where our Lord prepares a home for us - then we will be reborn there in a body of light (=soft energy). But this all will perhaps only happen if the son of god and rebellious king of the Jews will survive the next friday - what I somehow doubt about. Every year the same mess at Easter.

PS: If you sit in this church and listen there to this music from Bach (=stream) then you sit also within this fantastic organ and your body and everything around you vibrates and becomes part of this music. Then you do not ask how this "box" (=ark) saves you while it saves you.

Last edited:
Why put any animals on the ark? G-d made them to begin with; he could have just let them all die and make them again after the flood.
How long are you supposing it takes to make an animal? Do they simply pop into existence?

So you actually believe that Noah's flood was global?
Regardless what I believe I don’t gibber, jeer, cackle, laugh at the religious beliefs of people. Nor would I constantly tell people that their faith makes me laugh. Because that’s crazy and satanic. It’s what demons do.

In the Bible, Genesis 6:9 - 9:17 it says:

"And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female."

So, they put two of every species on the ark.

Like sharks, fish, jellyfish....

How on EARTH did fish, and jellyfish and sharks survive on the ark for 40 days and 40 nights?
This is one more of those things in the bible that doesn't make sense.

It's probably one of those things that a believer will tell you isn't meant to be taken literally.

I always wondered why any god who was so disgusted with the people he created that he would kill every everyone but a few people just didn't start all over again.

This is one more of those things in the bible that doesn't make sense.

It's probably one of those things that a believer will tell you isn't meant to be taken literally.

I always wondered why any god who was so disgusted with the people he created that he would kill every everyone but a few people just didn't start all over again.
Because He has a different plan.

Forum List

Back