Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

Wasn't part of his plan?

It's kind of like making breakfast in the morning because you're hungry and then not eating it because you're not hungry.

God, apparently, is omnipotent. So powerful he can create a whole universe. So intelligent that he can create life.

And then, apparently, he got a bit high on weed or something, made life and then messed it up.

Wait..... why?

Then, God having decided humans were too violent, decided to KEEP SOME HUMANS. Why?

Then, since, apparently, all the incest from Noah's family, because clearly there were three children and three wives, which means that within a few generations kids must have ended up reproducing with people in their own family.

Imagine, there's Shem, Ham and Japheth.

They all have kids. Shem's son wants to procreate, so he goes off with Ham's daughter. Bit weird. Then their kids end up with the grandkids of well, Japheth and who?

And in the intervening 6,000 years or however long, humans have been BLOODY. They kill trillions of animals a year, a lot of them in killing factories. We have WW1, WW2 and many of the other brutal wars and God's like "fuck it, I can't be bothered to kill them all again".

Why?
How would you feel if you were imprisoned and had no free will?

3 football stadiums end to end.

LOLOLOL

Fucking idiot, football stadiums are about 1000 feet in length. 3000 feet would be close to 3 times larger than the world's largest cruise ship!

6148b62004d02700180f44bc

You're out of your fucking mind.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Correct. I saw the same thing when studying Spanish. Any two languages have different nuances. Translations can come close, but often are not exact.

Great, so than according to you, the Bible is misleading billions of Christians, dooming them to an eternity in hell. So does that mean Satan translated the Bible?

LOLOLOL

Fucking idiot, football stadiums are about 1000 feet in length. 3000 feet would be close to 3 times larger than the world's largest cruise ship!

6148b62004d02700180f44bc

You're out of your fucking mind.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
So?
You don't even know what a cubit is and you were itching to post yet another ad hominem because your knowledge of Hebrew is non-existent.
By the way, you were already informed that it was not meant to sail the sea.

Now tell me how many years it took Noach to build the ark and how the people were responding to his action.

Great, so than according to you, the Bible is misleading billions of Christians, dooming them to an eternity in hell. So does that mean Satan translated the Bible?
How do Christians here react when we tell them they're reading a bad interpretation?

Thank you. That is much easier for me to picture than the cubic measurements!

Why on Earth would you listen to that idiot? He actually claimed Noah's ark was about 340% bigger than the Titanic!

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Last edited:
It cracks me up that people can read that nonsense in the Bible and believe it.

Well, in this world we find that most people put a lot of effort into hiding from reality.

Religion is one way. For some people religion is a good way to hide from reality. Better than drugs and alcohol. Other people use sports, politics (ironically), pets, TV, lots of things.

Even on this forum about politics, people who are supposedly interested in politics and reality, a majority are using it to create their fantasy world rather than trying to deal with the issues that pop up in the real world.

Why on Earth would you listen to that idiot? He actually claimed Noah's ark was about 450% bigger than the Titanic!

Is that your best argument?
First you're upset that the ark wasn't big enough, now you're upset because it's too big.
You're an idiot.

Well, in this world we find that most people put a lot of effort into hiding from reality.

Religion is one way. For some people religion is a good way to hide from reality. Better than drugs and alcohol. Other people use sports, politics (ironically), pets, TV, lots of things.

Even on this forum about politics, people who are supposedly interested in politics and reality, a majority are using it to create their fantasy world rather than trying to deal with the issues that pop up in the real world.
So people who believe in the Bible and spend 80 hours a week at work deny reality?
That's probably one of your dumbest posts ever.

So?
You don't even know what a cubit is and you were itching to post yet another ad hominem because your knowledge of Hebrew is non-existent.
By the way, you were already informed that it was not meant to sail the sea.

Now tell me how many years it took Noach to build the ark and how the people were responding to his action.

LOLOLOL

You're cracking me up, ya brain-dead con. :lmao:

any of various ancient units of length based on the length of the forearm from the elbow to the tip of the middle finger and usually equal to about 18 inches

According to you, the distance between your elbow and the tip of your middle finger ... is ... 10 feet!🖕

LOLOLOL

any of various ancient units of length based on the length of the forearm from the elbow to the tip of the middle finger and usually equal to about 18 inches

According to you, the distance between your elbow and your middle finger ... is ... 10 feet!🖕

LOLOLOL

According to you, the distance between your elbow and the tip of your middle finger ... is ... 10 feet!🖕

Eat shit, MFer.

LOLOLOL

The best thing about you that cracks me up is that you never check things in context.

Is that your best argument?
First you're upset that the ark wasn't big enough, now you're upset because it's too big.
You're an idiot.

LOL

Fucking moron, it's nowhere near the size you claim. You said, and I quote, "3 football stadiums end to end."

You calling anyone an idiot after you posted that nonsense is the epitome of projection.

Football stadiums are about 1000 feet long, give or take. That makes your idiot claim to be the ark was about 3,000 feet long. :cuckoo:

The ark was to be 300 cubits and a cubit is about 18 inches. That would have made the ark, had it actually existed, about 450 feet long. 3000 feet (your moronic claim) is nearly 7 times bigger.

Eat shit, MFer.

LOLOLOLOL

Your own link says the ark would have been 450 feet. That's nowhere near the biggest vessel.

The Titanic was 883 feet.

The Wonder of the Seas, among the world's biggest cruise ships, is 1188 feet.

And you said the ark was 3,000 feet.

LOL

Fucking moron, it's nowhere near the size you claim. You said, and I quote, "3 football stadiums end to end."

You calling anyone an idiot after you posted that nonsense is the epitome of projection.

Football stadiums are about 1000 feet long, give or take. That makes your idiot claim to be the ark was about 3,000 feet long. :cuckoo:

The ark was to be 300 cubits and a cubit is about 18 inches. That would have made the ark, had it actually existed, about 450 feet long. 3000 feet (your moronic claim) is nearly 7 times bigger.

Number 1...you're so arrogant, you didn't even look for another measurement because you're a spoiled brat.
There are other measurements by other authors which have not yet been translated and they have the Biblical cubit at a much larger measure yet.
I listen to lectures; you are too busy worshipping yourself to listen to anything.

I know, I know, if the murder you commit isn't on video, it didn't happen.

Forum List

Back