Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

surada claims to be a traditional Christian without even realizing that those traditions were copied from mithraism by Rome in 325 c.e., the secret religion of their government and military...

Episcopalians do not believe in transubstantiation, they believe in consubstantiation (as if that makes any difference) because they have failed to see that Jesus was not speaking about bread.
of course not----he was referring to Matzoh
(after drinking the four cups)

I haven't read the Torah. RAM Bam argued that the Torah had to be grounded in reason.

The written Torah is in the OT. If you want the Super Secret Speshul Oral Torah fabricated by the Babylonians you're on your own. I stick with the Mosaic Torah, as intended, not the Babylonian cultist version with all the 'extras'.

The written Torah is in the OT. If you want the Super Secret Speshul Oral Torah fabricated by the Babylonians you're on your own. I stick with the Mosaic Torah, as intended, not the Babylonian cultist version with all the 'extras'.
The Written Torah adherence led to the Purim story where it was decided to start applying philosophical rules to Biblical exegesis.
Still, no one was ever beheaded.

What specifically do I not understand? Jesus is not in the Torah.

Everything that Jesus made known was drawn from the Torah. You never read it. That's why you have failed to see that Jesus was not speaking about bread...You practice a pagan roman religion.

The command to "eat my flesh" was drawn from Isaiah 55:1

“Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you without money, come, buy, and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost! Why spend money on that which is not bread, and your labor on that which does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of foods.…

Everything that Jesus made known was drawn from the Torah. You never read it. That's why you have failed to see that Jesus was not speaking about bread...You practice a pagan roman religion.

“Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters; and you without money, come, buy, and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost! Why spend money on that which is not bread, and your labor on that which does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, and your soul will delight in the richest of foods.…
Yes. Jesus's teachings were spiritual food and water. Traditional Christians know that. The old testament never mentioned Jesus. Christians have fiddled with Isaiah and Hosea.

I never cease to be amazed at the fact that so
many Sunday school teachers never read the
bible. There are bibles ALL OVER ----even in hotel
nite-tables

Yes. Jesus's teachings were spiritual food and water. Traditional Christians know that. The old testament never mentioned Jesus. Christians have fiddled with Isaiah and Hosea.
I do not deny that christians PLAY with the writings
of Isaiah and Hosea-----but wonder what, IN
YOUR mind, constitutes that "play"

Forum List

Back