Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

Since we are the Shadow of God, God needs to show us how to act.
Our job is to serve existence in a positive manner.
It’s difficult dealing with you because you have never read a word or sentence of the Book you are attempting to criticize.

Again, you spout pure nonsense based on abject ignorance. In reality, you have zero knowledge of what I have or have not read.

Again, you spout pure nonsense based on abject ignorance. In reality, you have zero knowledge of what I have or have not read.
You are as you present.
The questions you ask are in plain site in the text.
When’s the last time you read anything in the Torah?

You can't go by what's in the Bible. I'm told the translations are misleading. Christians are being misled by Satan and doomed to an eternity in hell. Not to mention, the Bible was written by man and man is fallible.
More accurately, you cannot go with what is in the Bible because you have done no in depth study and context seems to be a problem for you as well. This isn't a problem until you, who have skimmed through the Bible, begin telling those who do know the Bible and who have studied it in depth, what the Bible "really" says. It is like someone who has played on the beach a few times telling someone like Jacques Cousteau what the ocean is really all about.

Christians are not being misled by Satan, not if they follow the teachings of Jesus, those teachings following the root of Judaism: Love God. Love one another.

More accurately, you cannot go with what is in the Bible because you have done no in depth study and context seems to be a problem for you as well. This isn't a problem until you, who have skimmed through the Bible, begin telling those who do know the Bible and who have studied it in depth, what the Bible "really" says. It is like someone who has played on the beach a few times telling someone like Jacques Cousteau what the ocean is really all about.

Christians are not being misled by Satan, not if they follow the teachings of Jesus, those teachings following the root of Judaism: Love God. Love one another.
Faun enjoys his freedom.

You're just vulgar.
And insanely ignorant. He literally claimed the ark was more than half a mile long. Bear in mind, an aircraft carrier like the U.S.S. Reagan is about ⅕ of a mile. He ridiculously thinks the ark was about 3 of those, end-to-end. The world's largest cruise ship is less than 100 feet longer than the U.S.S. Reagan but he thinks Noah's ark was almost 3 of those.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

And insanely ignorant. He literally claimed the ark was more than half a mile long. Bear in mind, an aircraft carrier like the U.S.S. Reagan is about ⅕ of a mile. He ridiculously thinks the ark was about 3 of those, end-to-end. The world's largest cruise ship is less than 100 feet longer than the U.S.S. Reagan but he thinks Noah's ark was almost 3 of those.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
That's funny.

How do you know his depth of study?

You are as you present.
The questions you ask are in plain site in the text.
When’s the last time you read anything in the Torah?

Oh really? The Torah answers the question of why didn't G-d just make all the unclean animals again instead of having Noah take them on thd ark? Post the chapter and verse where I can find that...

Oh really? The Torah answers the question of why didn't G-d just make all the unclean animals again instead of having Noah take them on thd ark? Post the chapter and verse where I can find that...
Faun, are you Jewish?

How do you know his depth of study?
Much the same way as a class discussion reveals to me who has read the book and who has not. Plus, he mentioned he only goes with the English translation.

She claims to be a traditional Christian without even realizing that those traditions were copied from mithraism by Rome in 325 c.e., the secret religion of their government and military...

Episcopalians do not believe in transubstantiation, they believe in consubstantiation (as if that makes any difference) because they have failed to see that Jesus was not speaking about bread.
Thanks…Don’t comment on words whose definition you don’t know.
I haven't commented on either word. Are you having a breakdown?

Forum List

Back