Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

More accurately, you cannot go with what is in the Bible because you have done no in depth study and context seems to be a problem for you as well. This isn't a problem until you, who have skimmed through the Bible, begin telling those who do know the Bible and who have studied it in depth, what the Bible "really" says. It is like someone who has played on the beach a few times telling someone like Jacques Cousteau what the ocean is really all about.

Christians are not being misled by Satan, not if they follow the teachings of Jesus, those teachings following the root of Judaism: Love God. Love one another.

You said the translation to English is often not exact. That means readers are misled. Who would mislead Christians through Bible teachings if not Satan?

You are a Fundamentalist and not a very good one.
Does your Church reject Scripture like you do?

surada claims to be a traditional Christian without even realizing that those traditions were copied from mithraism by Rome in 325 c.e., the secret religion of their government and military...

Episcopalians do not believe in transubstantiation, they believe in consubstantiation (as if that makes any difference) because they have failed to see that Jesus was not speaking about bread.

Please, the vast majority of Christians do not know Hebrew.
There are also commentaries and teachers who go into more in depth explanation.

The Protestant Reformation (my opinion) did a great disservice to Christianity when it was proclaimed that people could read--and with the help of the Holy Spirit--understand the Bible on their own. It is not that simple. To fully understand the Bible, people need to know the histories, cultures, and languages of Biblical times.

The Bible, while inspired by God, was still written by men who came from different cultures, used different languages, and had different histories than we have today.

There are also commentaries and teachers who go into more in depth explanation.

The Protestant Reformation (my opinion) did a great disservice to Christianity when it was proclaimed that people could read--and with the help of the Holy Spirit--understand the Bible on their own. It is not that simple. To fully understand the Bible, people need to know the histories, cultures, and languages of Biblical times.

The Bible, while inspired by God, was still written by men who came from different cultures, used different languages, and had different histories than we have today.
I agree. The Moody institute and the Dallas theological seminary have perverted scripture.

surada claims to be a traditional Christian without even realizing that those traditions were copied from mithraism by Rome in 325 c.e., the secret religion of their government and military...

Episcopalians do not believe in transubstantiation, they believe in consubstantiation (as if that makes any difference) because they have failed to see that Jesus was not speaking about bread.
I posted a definition for you earlier. Why are you repeating yourself?

I haven't commented on either word. Are you having a breakdown?
You have commented and that’s why you keep jabbering about the definition of a day.

Posting the word Episcopalian is not a definition of what you believe in.
I’m sure Episcopalians do not mock Scripture as you do.
Oh I don't mock scripture at all. We know these myths were borrowed from other cultures. They are morality tales and very important. They just aren't history.

Suppose Noah knew of the other continents. He had no way of gathering the animals from those continents, so his knowledge of them would have been irrelevant.

How do you know he had no means of gathering animals from around the world?

Forum List

Back