Noah's Ark with two of EVERY animal

And peace hasn’t come to the world.
Well, to be fair, the guy didn't say that he came to bring peace. He said that he came to bring a sword, drawing from Jeremiah 25:15 where the sword is identified as a curse in a cup of wine.

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

:wine:

Capisce?

Well, to be fair, the guy didn't say that he came to bring peace. He said that he came to bring a sword, drawing from Jeremiah 25:15 where the sword is identified as a curse in a cup of wine.

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

Capisce?
The ignorant always miss that.

Yes. Jesus's teachings were spiritual food and water. Traditional Christians know that. The old testament never mentioned Jesus. Christians have fiddled with Isaiah and Hosea.
OK----what are "the teachings of Jesus" ? I read
the NT. I did not find anything INNOVATIVE in
that which could logically be attributed to Jesus.
I am not focusing on people who never actually
witnessed Jesus----like Paul and "JOHN"---and
Luke

OK----what are "the teachings of Jesus" ? I read
the NT. I did not find anything INNOVATIVE in
that which could logically be attributed to Jesus.
I am not focusing on people who never actually
witnessed Jesus----like Paul and "JOHN"---and
Luke
Right.

if I remember correctly----he also said THAT
after the four cups----I may be wrong---
sorta reminds me of the AMERICAN INEBRIATE
who said "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH"
J also treated his mom like a piece of garbage.

Capisce?
The sword being the truth of God's word.

Capisce?

Doesn't mean that is the result he wanted.

OH! like the scimitar ---which is CLEARLY
designed to swing around whilst on horseback
in order to remove heads from----THEM.
Your symbolism is fascinating, Suradie.
It is clearly based on that which you picked
up in Saudi Arabia. There was an "ISLAMIC
ART EXPOSITION in Manhattan sponsored by
Saudi Arabia-----one scimitar after the other.

No, the sword is a curse under the appearance of a cup of wine... at least according to the torah that you never read.

The truth sets you free, it doesn't smite..... At least thats what I heard.

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations"

Thats right.

His family once came to "take charge of him" because people were saying that he was out of his mind...even though he was and is still right.

I'd be pretty pissed off too.
he dissed his mom whilst NAILED UP. He was
an adolescent when that "FAMILY CAME..." thing
happened-----you got your chronology screwed up

Forum List

Back