Zone1 Noah's Ark

Please elaborated on how this changes everything after it. God is speaking to Noah so he is obviously there even in the NIV version. I'm not saying you are wrong. I'm only asking for some details on how this changes everything.
if its not exactly right its wrong,,

not going to waste time explaining,,

how do I explain there were no gay animals on the ark and that some people think god is am imaginary voice in peoples heads??

You may be reading into the wort "mate" the wrong meaning due to the context. All the land animals are going to be wiped out and most in the oceans as well. So, "mate" would not refer to male and male or female and female. There would be zero chance of that. In the movie, Evan Almighty, "god" said Noah and the Ark was a love story as two by two got on the boat together. But, it wasn't suggesting that there could be gay animals or humans aboard because the purpose was to continue the multiply and replenish the earth. Those animals knew their purpose. Context is always important for understanding.

Did the WATER Creatures survive?
Did the AIRBORNE Creatures survive?

and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.

Another Fairy Tale Proven To Be Just That.....A Fairy Tale.
"Here a little, there a little." Not all information is found in one place.

If you had knowledge of a little more scripture, you'd realize the answers to your questions.
The reason Noah didn't need to take 2 of every fish is they weren't going to drowned.
Airborne creatures died. They has no place to rest. And no food.
Here is the list of what died:

Genesis 6:7 20-23 And all flesh died that moved on the earth, birds, livestock, beasts, all swarming creatures that swarm on the earth, and all mankind. Everything on the dry land in whose nostrils was the breath of life died. He blotted out every living thing that was on the face of the ground, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens.”

The reference to “dry land” limits what types of life was affected. The fleshy breathers on the face of the earth.
God brought clean and unclean birds into the ark, the raven and the dove.

I commented on the theology of the Ark story but do people actually believe the story documents an actual historical event? If so, was it a global or a local flood?
Global, as there was certainly human and animal life outside of the 'fertile crescent' region. However, it didn't need to cover what is known as Mt. Everest. There was no life up there. Actually, there was no survivable life above the 'tree line'.

Global, as there was certainly human and animal life outside of the 'fertile crescent' region. However, it didn't need to cover what is known as Mt. Everest. There was no life up there. Actually, there was no survivable life above the 'tree line'.
Thanks. Quite the miraculous event as there is no evidence of a global flood nor any natural mechanism to produce it. Obviously the supernatural work of a supernatural power.

If you had knowledge of a little more scripture, you'd realize the answers to your questions.
The reason Noah didn't need to take 2 of every fish is they weren't going to drowned.
Airborne creatures died. They has no place to rest. And no food.
Here is the list of what died:

Genesis 6:7 20-23 And all flesh died that moved on the earth, birds, livestock, beasts, all swarming creatures that swarm on the earth, and all mankind. Everything on the dry land in whose nostrils was the breath of life died. He blotted out every living thing that was on the face of the ground, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens.”

The reference to “dry land” limits what types of life was affected. The fleshy breathers on the face of the earth.
The Related Roman God Jove Was Pronounced "Yo Way"

More evidence that Yahweh was based on a homicidal maniac invader, an ancestor of Genghis Khan. This also drove the Caucasians out of the Caucasus, replacing them with Mongoloids in 4,000 BC.

It's very flat between the Euphrates and Tigris rivers . There are no mountains

This will piss everyone off....

"7 The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.
Noah was a drunkard who pranced about naked in front of his daughters like if he's Joe Biden. Doesn't seem righteous to me.

Noah was a drunkard who pranced about naked in front of his daughters like if he's Joe Biden. Doesn't seem righteous to me.

To be honest your Judgements are secondary to God's. Besides that it shows your lack of understanding of the text. You (like surada) refuse any understanding that doesn't from yourself.

To be honest your Judgements are secondary to God's. Besides that it shows your lack of understanding of the text. You (like surada) refuse any understanding that doesn't from yourself.

Lol. What does that mean? He cursed his grandson because his son walked in on him drunk and naked.

What special "understanding" do you have?

Lol. What does that mean? He cursed his grandson because his son walked in on him drunk and naked.

What special "understanding" do you have?

LOL. I have no "special" understanding Margot. I know you don't believe in the flood but what was the stated reason for the flood?

LOL. I have no "special" understanding Margot. I know you don't believe in the flood but what was the stated reason for the flood?

The flood myth is very old. The Canaanites had it and so did Sumer, Dilmun and the Akkadians.

Most likely based on floods in the Euphrates River Basin.. perfect background for a morality tale.

The flood myth is very old. The Canaanites had it and so did Sumer, Dilmun and the Akkadians.

Most likely based on floods in the Euphrates River Basin.. perfect background for a morality tale.

Deflection. What was the stated reason for the flood?

Deflection. What was the stated reason for the flood?

Snowmelt from the Zagros mountains and spring rains. It's not uncommon. That flooding is what built the delta south of Basra. Now there are four dams that have changed the annual rhythm.

My bad. He was a drunkard who pranced naked around his son. Pretty sure Pedo Joe did that with Hunter, given how fucked up Hunter turned out to be.

Forum List

Back