Zone1 Noah's Ark

Lol. What does that mean? He cursed his grandson because his son walked in on him drunk and naked.

What special "understanding" do you have?
My guess is that it's a euphemism. Noah's son did to Noah what Lot's daughters did to Lot. These righteous men seem to raise fucked up kids.

My guess is that it's a euphemism. Noah's son did to Noah what Lot's daughters did to Lot. These righteous men seem to raise fucked up kids.

So you assume Noah's son raped his father and Noah punished his grandson. Is there anything in the text that even hints at that?

Snowmelt from the Zagros mountains and spring rains. It's not uncommon. That flooding is what built the delta south of Basra. Now there are four dams that have changed the annual rhythm.

It's clear that you'd rather play games than talk. You are dismissed as the dumbass you are.

So you assume Noah's son raped his father and Noah punished his grandson. Is there anything in the text that even hints at that?
Gen 9:22 "And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without."

So Noah gets drunk and naked and Ham accidentally sees him and gets his two brothers to cover him up. Why exactly is Noah mad about this? Obviously something else is going on.

It's clear that you'd rather play games than talk. You are dismissed as the dumbass you are.

We are talking. That area has been studied for a hundred years by lot and lots of geologists and cartographers because of the oil industry. Thousands of core samples have been studied.The flood sediment is obvious .

Gen 9:22 "And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without."

So Noah gets drunk and naked and Ham accidentally sees him and gets his two brothers to cover him up. Why exactly is Noah mad about this? Obviously something else is going on.

He told his brothers. Sounds like Noah's pride to me. But, you jump to a conclusion of a son's male rape of his father.

We are talking. That area has been studied for a hundred years by lot and lots of geologists and cartographers because of the oil industry. Thousands of core samples have been studied.The flood sediment is obvious .

I am talking about the text, you are hiding from it.

Noah's ark foretells a greater ark described in the book of the Revelation. It is 12000 furlongs' 4 square. It is an ark 38% of the cubic volume of the moon. It is our ride to that new heaven and new earth. Our Fathers house has many rooms.
Most believe the description given is that of heaven. I think of it more as the City of God.
When it shows up in our night sky, everyone will see it. We still have a thousand years to go before it arrives.

Noah's ark foretells a greater ark described in the book of the Revelation. It is 12000 furlongs' 4 square. It is an ark 38% of the cubic volume of the moon. It is our ride to that new heaven and new earth. Our Fathers house has many rooms.
Most believe the description given is that of heaven. I think of it more as the City of God.
When it shows up in our night sky, everyone will see it. We still have a thousand years to go before it arrives.

What verse in revelation?

Canaan did the deed, not his father. Grandsons were considered to be 'sons' back then. That's why Canaan is referred as Noah's 'youngest' son, who 'did something' to Noah.

Canaan did the deed, not his father. Grandsons were considered to be 'sons' back then. That's why Canaan is referred as Noah's 'youngest' son, who 'did something' to Noah.

Where on earth did you come up with the idea that grandsons were considered sons?

Did your son see you naked?

Yes, when they were little. I didn't drink.

The Bible says nothing about rape of Noah. I think it's about Noah's shame.

22 And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.
23 And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness.
24 And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.
25 And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
26 And he said, Blessed be the Lord God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
27 God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
– Genesis 9:20–27, King James Version

Where on earth did you come up with the idea that grandsons were considered sons?
All evidence points to Canaan. Japheth was Noah's youngest son, not Ham. Recall that Jacob adopted his grandsons as his own sons. So, the precedent wasn't unknown. Canaan is introduced immediately in the narrative as well, likely as the offender and thus the curse.

Forum List

Back