Nobel Peace Prize Update: Lithuania Issues Manual on What to Do If Russia Invades

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Obama has made the world even more unstable than in the Cold War.

Lithuania issues manual on what to do if Russia invades.

It is the third time the Lithuanian government has distributed a handbook of this type to its citizens since the Russian annexation of Crimea.

The last one, published in December 2015, was entitled “Prepare to survive emergencies and war: a cheerful take on serious recommendations.”

It included cartoons of a family with a cat and noted that “while no country is immune to adversities of any nature” it is important not to panic if there is an emergency.

There is nothing cheerful about the latest edition, which details how Lithuanians should spy and inform on the enemy if Russia succeeds in occupying part of the country.

There are also detailed images of Russian-made tanks, grenades, mines and guns and instructions on how to recognize different types. Further instructions cover first aid and surviving in the wild.
There will be 30,000 copies available in schools and libraries and it will also be published online.

Vladimir Putin: Look, I believe that all sensible people who are involved in real politics understand that references to threats posed by Russia to, let us say, the Baltic States are absolute nonsense. Do you think we are going to start a war with NATO? How many people are there in the NATO countries? About 600 million, right? Russia's population is 146 million. Yes, we are the largest nuclear power. But do you really think we are going to use nuclear weapons to take over the Baltics? Nonsense!
Interview to Bloomberg

BTW, let's look at the population of all three Baltic states:
Estonia less than 1.4 million people; Lithuania less than 3 million people; Latvia=2.013 million people. All together they are a little bigger that just one city of St. Petersburg=4.991 million people and a lot smaller than city of Moscow, which is a lot more than 16 million people . Are they even worth starting a war with NATO??

Last edited:
That's about enough of that kind of talk. We are going to Lithuania on Tuesday and you are scaring my wife and child.
scared-smiley-face.gif

That's about enough of that kind of talk. We are going to Lithuania on Tuesday and you are scaring my wife and child.
scared-smiley-face.gif

The Baltic states have been preparing for an invasion the moment they became independent. This is nothing new.

Estonia ...; Lithuania ...; Latvia .... . Are they even worth starting a war with NATO??
No. I have been to all three. They are nice places, but to start a war over owning them? Oil? Not to my knowledge. Diamonds? Nope. Beautiful women? Well .............

No. I have been to all three. They are nice places, but to start a war over owning them? Oil? Not to my knowledge. Diamonds? Nope. Beautiful women? Well .............

Strategic signifigance.

It also would benefit Russia to have a second warm water port outside of St. Petersburg.

Vladimir Putin: Look, I believe that all sensible people who are involved in real politics understand that references to threats posed by Russia to, let us say, the Baltic States are absolute nonsense. Do you think we are going to start a war with NATO? How many people are there in the NATO countries? About 600 million, right? Russia's population is 146 million. Yes, we are the largest nuclear power. But do you really think we are going to use nuclear weapons to take over the Baltics? Nonsense!
Interview to Bloomberg

BTW, let's look at the population of all three Baltic states:
Estonia less than 1.4 million people; Lithuania less than 3 million people; Latvia=2.013 million people. All together they are a little bigger that just one city of St. Petersburg=4.991 million people and a lot smaller than city of Moscow, which is a lot more than 11.92 million people . Are they even worth starting a war with NATO??

Are they even worth starting a war with NATO??

I agree, Russia shouldn't start a war with NATO by invading these tiny neighbors.

scared-smiley-face.gif

The Baltic states have been preparing for an invasion the moment they became independent. This is nothing new.

Technically, not "have been preparing" but "have been prepared" by their Washington puppets governments and their loyal Media.

Same thing Washington is doing now to its own country. Nothing new. It's pretty primitive but it works.

Last edited:
The Baltic states provide warm water ports. They allow a connection to the Russian territory of Kalingrad.

The first target in a war with NATO would be Poland, so the Baltic States are absolutely essential for that goal.

They would also provide much needed naval and airbases. Most importantly tough, they are easy targets and in close proximity to Russia. A war with the Baltic states definitively means a war with NATO, and those are just the first targets.

The Baltic states provide warm water ports. They allow a connection to the Russian territory of Kalingrad.

The first target in a war with NATO would be Poland, so the Baltic States are absolutely essential for that goal.

They would also provide much needed naval and airbases. Most importantly tough, they are easy targets and in close proximity to Russia. A war with the Baltic states definitively means a war with NATO, and those are just the first targets.
NATO will not act because President Clinton has bigger fish to fry - her bank account. France and Germany will not act if America remains silent.

The Baltic sates are just reading the script handed to them by the Whine House and the Pentagram. Russia has no interest in them and the Baltic people know it. The US wants the world to think they are "protecting" the world from harm when in fact it the US (with their NATO lackeys) who are destroying everything in sight and stealing their natural resources. This whole Baltic scare is a hoax. THE ONLY THREAT is from the US invading on false pretenses.

The Baltic sates are just reading the script handed to them by the Whine House and the Pentagram. Russia has no interest in them and the Baltic people know it. The US wants the world to think they are "protecting" the world from harm when in fact it the US (with their NATO lackeys) who are destroying everything in sight and stealing their natural resources. This whole Baltic scare is a hoax. THE ONLY THREAT is from the US invading on false pretenses.
Thank you comrade. The Party shall reward you for your dedication.

As I said, I will be in Lithuania soon and the only thing I "might" worry about is the US storming the place and claiming that Putin farted in a westerly direction, thus proving without a doubt that he is poised to invade the country.
huge-fart-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited:

Forum List

Back