Nobody Believes Economic Numbers Out Just Before Election

No it doesnt....national average I believe around 2.76. Cali and ny will always be higher due to transport and taxes.

You posting that a station in cali is at 4 is worthless.

How many other articles would I have to post before you wake the fuck up???? There are many articles saying it was TODAY. Do your fucking homework.
your link states that 22 states are already below 3$ a gallon. most well before today...

So why are all the PROS saying it hit today?????'

It because they don't measure onesies and twosies like you math-challenged morons do.

Thanks for exhibiting the very point I'm making with the OP.

Hope everyone's taking note of how two notorious libs can't be trusted with ANYTHING to do with numbers.

hope you realize nobody cares.

Ohhhh, people care alright. Talk to me in a few days.
for what? The GOP taking back congress? so what....Aagin that will change nothing and like i said before to you. They have two years to fix things or they are out like every other election we have had. Remember 2010 and how that was supposed to mean something? It didnt..neither did 2012 either. this will just mean nothing will get done and the american public are tired of it.
So gloat all you like, it will be meaningless, just like in 2016 if the dems win.

If you want to see a great discussion showing how numbers get manipulated....go to that badlands thread.

People are claiming if they can find one gas station at a price under $3, that means it's the number analysts, economists, and normal people use to mean the average.

The problem with that is when I quote you a $4 price at some gas station in California, Karma slams you right back.

No it doesnt....national average I believe around 2.76. Cali and ny will always be higher due to transport and taxes.

How many other articles would I have to post before you wake the fuck up???? There are many articles saying it was TODAY. Do your fucking homework.
your link states that 22 states are already below 3$ a gallon. most well before today...

It because they don't measure onesies and twosies like you math-challenged morons do.

Hope everyone's taking note of how two notorious libs can't be trusted with ANYTHING to do with numbers.

Sub $3 gal Gas in some places. Thanks POTUS>

Last edited:
Americans spend 7.5 billion for halloween, the economy must not be that bad....

notice how she ignored the fact in her other gas thread she agreed with my posts...
Of course notice how the goal posts are constantly being moved.

notice how she ignored the fact in her other gas thread she agreed with my posts...

That she had to eat crow and abandon her own 12-14 threads was reward enough. Hilarious.

That she had to eat crow and abandon her own 12-14 threads was reward enough. Hilarious.

She has been run out of several of her threads; reminds me of bigreb

Ohhhh, people care alright. Talk to me in a few days.
for what? The GOP taking back congress? so what....Aagin that will change nothing and like i said before to you. They have two years to fix things or they are out like every other election we have had. Remember 2010 and how that was supposed to mean something? It didnt..neither did 2012 either. this will just mean nothing will get done and the american public are tired of it.
So gloat all you like, it will be meaningless, just like in 2016 if the dems win.
2010 didn't mean a thing?? Bwhwhahah and the moon is made of green cheese,just wondering,when was your last post bitching about how nobody has worked with the dems and Obama? 2012 meant that the voters were not going to let ether part control all branches,guess we aren't totally brain dead yet. Elections do indeed have consequences.

I guess we're not going to get an economic number that Obama manipulated...

...how disappointing.

Here is an anecdote for you......

My best customer took me aside today and offered to pay 4% more for all open orders if I could deliver product two days quicker than promised.

Thanks Obama!!!

My best customer took me aside today and offered to pay 4% more for all open orders if I could deliver product two days quicker than promised.

Thanks Obama!!!
Good for you you, LL! Keep up the good work!

Well....I'm not sure I can do it. Will know later tonight. One of my suppliers is in Nagoya. Thanks for the positive vibes, though.

Talk to me in a few days. Americans don't buy the numbers. No matter how libs twist them. LOL

:dance:

Thanks Obama!!!

Good news. Someone offered to pay me a million dollars to expose stupid liberals on the internet. LOL.

Back to topic, THEY DON'T BELIEVE A WORD YOU LIBS SAY.

Forum List

Back