Nobody Believes Economic Numbers Out Just Before Election

Polls continue to show Americans have no faith in Obama's stats.

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

thread should be titled " Nobody believes econochick anymore"

Wait! She has fancy degrees! How dare you!

I doubt it.

Thanks for bumping my thread, moron. You are my most useful tool of all. :)

People have read how you libs manipulated numbers on this board....I can't thank you enough for demonstrating it to everyone.

Nobody believes your hero's statistics. NO ONE.

:2up:
Except he doesn't compile the numbers personally..Derp

Why would I allow threads which demonstrate your stupidity and dishonesty to fall off?

How's the economy doing? Better now than in January 2009? Let's have your expert commentary.

I doubt it.

People have read how you libs manipulated numbers on this board....I can't thank you enough for demonstrating it to everyone.

I'll keep asking, maybe you'll answer....are you claiming the statistics are manipulated by the statistical agencies, or are you claiming the politicians cherry pick and spin? I'll agree with on the second one.

Why would I allow threads which demonstrate your stupidity and dishonesty to fall off?

How's the economy doing? Better now than in January 2009? Let's have your expert commentary.

The economy sucks under Obama and EVERYBODY knows it. LOL. You can't fool the American people.

I doubt it.

I'll keep asking, maybe you'll answer....are you claiming the statistics are manipulated by the statistical agencies, or are you claiming the politicians cherry pick and spin? I'll agree with on the second one.

It's the spin of politicians and the sin of omission.

Like a doctor telling a patient their numbers are good on the blood test but not mentioning they'll die of cancer within weeks.

I doubt it.

It's the spin of politicians and the sin of omission.

Like a doctor telling a patient their numbers are good on the blood test but not mentioning they'll die of cancer within weeks.
The all your numbers are tainted also...By your own admission..

I doubt it.

She has yet to name a number that has been manipulated.

For an entertaining spectacle of how Econchick has fallen apart since she got here,

go back and read some of her earliest posts and then compare them to her current rantings and ramblings.

For an entertaining spectacle of how Econchick has fallen apart since she got here,

go back and read some of her earliest posts and then compare them to her current rantings and ramblings.

Pinqy just agreed with me, Dumbass. He knows Obama is spinning the numbers. Now STFU. Blah blah blah. You're going to lose the election. We all know it.

:blahblah:

I doubt it.

She's being a little loose on the term...but all politicians cherry pick. In 2012, Obama was very careful when talking about job gains to specify and only mention private non-farm payroll jobs since February 2010.

I'm not saying it's dishonest...as long as they give correct numbers, but all politicians spin and select..it's their job.

I doubt it.

She's being a little loose on the term...but all politicians cherry pick. In 2012, Obama was very careful when talking about job gains to specify and only mention private non-farm payroll jobs since February 2010.

I'm not saying it's dishonest...as long as they give correct numbers, but all politicians spin and select..it's their job.

No, she's claiming the numbers are being manipulated in their compilation and publication.

Pinqy just agreed with me, Dumbass. He knows Obama is spinning the numbers. Now STFU. Blah blah blah. You're going to lose the election. We all know it.

I agreed with you in general. And Obama has specifically done it in the past, such as his misrepresentation of the gender pay gap when running for President and stressing the private non farm payroll gains since the trough of the recession.

I might not agree with you on any specific claims, and I don't care for the use of the word "manipulate" in that it can be seen as meaning manipulation of the raw data.

Are you backtracking now? You were claiming the numbers were being fudged. Now you admit the numbers are actually being accurately compiled and reported?

lol.

Forum List

Back