Nobody Believes Economic Numbers Out Just Before Election

Here is TODAY'S NEWS about gas prices:

Gasoline poised to fall under 3 per gallon for first time since 2010 GoErie.com Erie Times-News

Candy lied and spun and lied and circle jerked you people.

Now she claims she meant ONE GAS station. LMAO. I can always find ONE gas station way out of the norm.

I know you Dem are slow on this but when people talk about "gas prices" dropping to a certain price...they're talking about the average.
Poised? They have been for over a month now....again stop posting bias shit.

Bullshit. I can't help you're too stupid to understand economic data. You and Candy were the fucking stupid biased idiots. Wake the fuck up.

Read the article idiot.

What's it's say?

CAN you read??????

If you want to see a great discussion showing how numbers get manipulated....go to that badlands thread.

People are claiming if they can find one gas station at a price under $3, that means it's the number analysts, economists, and normal people use to mean the average.

The problem with that is when I quote you a $4 price at some gas station in California, Karma slams you right back.

No it doesnt....national average I believe around 2.76. Cali and ny will always be higher due to transport and taxes.

You posting that a station in cali is at 4 is worthless.

How many other articles would I have to post before you wake the fuck up???? There are many articles saying it was TODAY. Do your fucking homework.

Gasoline poised to fall under 3 per gallon for first time since 2010 GoErie.com Erie Times-News

Now she claims she meant ONE GAS station. LMAO. I can always find ONE gas station way out of the norm.

I know you Dem are slow on this but when people talk about "gas prices" dropping to a certain price...they're talking about the average.

As reported by yours truly about a month ago.

It wasn't a month ago you worthless, lying, idiot.

Why are all the professionals saying it's today????

Here, I'll do a little more homework for you two idiots.

National Gas Prices Drop to 3 - KickingTires

They hit it today MORON. Wake up you lying MORON.

It wasn't a month ago, MORON.

IT's today.

October 31.

Just like one article after another article says.

TODAY is when prices hit $3. That's from sources that know what the hell they're talking about.

But thanks for showing how you completely discredited yourself, shit-for-brains.

Bullshit. I can't help you're too stupid to understand economic data. You and Candy were the fucking stupid biased idiots. Wake the fuck up.

Read the article idiot.

What's it's say?

CAN you read??????
not really. anyone can read that current trends even a month ago when you made the thread that the prices where dropping for 5 different reasons which i posted and you agreed about. In fact many people have been bumping that thread with reports of gas prices that have been dropping rather fast for gas.

I really dont care about Candies tongue and cheek part of the story. I only care about gas prices and if and why they are going down. they are going down and they may stay down through the first quarter of 2015....which should help if its a cold winter.

there really wasnt anything biased about what i posted since you agreed and thanked my posts in that thread.

waits for it

IT's today.

October 31.

TODAY is when prices hit $3. That's from sources that know what the hell they're talking about.

But thanks for showing how you completely discredited yourself, shit-for-brains.

no they didnt. they hit awhile ago.

Read the article idiot.

What's it's say?

CAN you read??????
not really. anyone can read that current trends even a month ago when you made the thread that the prices where dropping for 5 different reasons which i posted and you agreed about. In fact many people have been bumping that thread with reports of gas prices that have been dropping rather fast for gas.

I really dont care about Candies tongue and cheek part of the story. I only care about gas prices and if and why they are going down. they are going down and they may stay down through the first quarter of 2015....which should help if its a cold winter.

there really wasnt anything biased about what i posted since you agreed and thanked my posts in that thread.

waits for it

Nothing else to to say but Thank You Mr. President for lowering our gas prices. *wink*

Example of how you can't trust liberals with economic data:

By Rick Popely
The average national price for regular unleaded gas today was poised to drop below $3 a gallon for the first time in nearly four years, falling nearly 8 cents the past week to $3. The AAA Daily Fuel Gauge Report said the average price was under $3 in 22 states. The last time the national average was below $3 was in December 2010.

Matt Schmitz | October 31, 2014 |

Now to the even bigger lie: That prices are dropping because of Obama.

Drop in prices have NOTHING TO DO with Obama.

And the liars know it.

:bsflag:

When they start yapping, just raise the flag.

If you want to see a great discussion showing how numbers get manipulated....go to that badlands thread.

People are claiming if they can find one gas station at a price under $3, that means it's the number analysts, economists, and normal people use to mean the average.

The problem with that is when I quote you a $4 price at some gas station in California, Karma slams you right back.

No it doesnt....national average I believe around 2.76. Cali and ny will always be higher due to transport and taxes.

How many other articles would I have to post before you wake the fuck up???? There are many articles saying it was TODAY. Do your fucking homework.
your link states that 22 states are already below 3$ a gallon. most well before today...

IT's today.

October 31.

She didn't say THEY HIT. She led people to believe that was the average for all Americans.

I can say $4.25 just hit and it would be true as well.

See how your lies backfire??

Read the article idiot.

What's it's say?

CAN you read??????

waits for it

Nothing else to to say but Thank You Mr. President for lowering our gas prices. *wink*

Princess, no one takes you seriously anymore on ANYTHING after your pathological lying.

Just keep yapping.....it helps business and clicks.....but that's about it. :)

You're exhibit A for this topic.

your link states that 22 states are already below 3$ a gallon. most well before today...

So why are all the PROS saying it hit today?????'

It because they don't measure onesies and twosies like you math-challenged morons do.

Thanks for exhibiting the very point I'm making with the OP.

Hope everyone's taking note of how two notorious libs can't be trusted with ANYTHING to do with numbers.

IT's today.

October 31.

It's not about when they HIT.

That's not stats.

IT's today.

October 31.

She didn't say THEY HIT. She led people to believe that was the average for all Americans.

im not lying..i said i dont care about Candy....You do..

It because they don't measure onesies and twosies like you math-challenged morons do.

Hope everyone's taking note of how two notorious libs can't be trusted with ANYTHING to do with numbers.

hope you realize nobody cares.

IT's today.

October 31.

I could care less about who it is. I will call out anyone manipulating statistics.

I think you were honestly interpreting it to mean "they hit."

But that's not what she meant. She admitted she was jerking everyone around. She still lies that it was Obama. I consider people like that lower than scum.

And that's not how any professional would announce the stats.

There's a reason everyone is coming out TODAY with the official announcement. It's because they know how to compare apples to apples.

hope you realize nobody cares.

Ohhhh, people care alright. Talk to me in a few days.

Just as the numbers did just before the 2012 election, Obama's government manages to try to dig up some stats about how great the economy is.

Nobody's buying it.

And the reasons for the so called favorable "statistics" have been explained adnoseum in thread after thread on this forum.

Many were fooled by his numbers in the last election. No one is fooled this time.

That's because real Americans are living in the real malaise which is the Obama economy.

List all the statistics that were manipulated prior to the 2012 election,

and prove they were manipulated.

IT's today.

October 31.

I could care less about who it is. I will call out anyone manipulating statistics.

I think you were honestly interpreting it to mean "they hit."

But that's not what she meant. She admitted she was jerking everyone around. She still lies that it was Obama. I consider people like that lower than scum.

And that's not how any professional would announce the stats.

There's a reason everyone is coming out TODAY with the official announcement. It's because they know how to compare apples to apples.
cool story...

Forum List

Back