Nobody is forcing anyone to have a baby/raise the child for 18 years

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

Am I saying adoption is an easy thing for a woman to do? I would never say such a thing. But some of the best things in life involve difficulties. Look what Jesus went through to save your soul. Do you think that was easy?

So God went through all that to save you and you cannot go through any difficulties or problems to save a child He (with your help) has allowed to come into your womb?

i don't know but I don't think that is pleasing to the Man Upstairs.. and we all have to meet Him some day

just saying...

Am I saying adoption is an easy thing for a woman to do? I would never say such a thing. But some of the best things in life involve difficulties. Look what Jesus went through to save your soul. Do you think that was easy?

So God went through all that to save you and you cannot go through any difficulties or problems to save a child He (with your help) has allowed to come into your womb?

i don't know but I don't think that is pleasing to the Man Upstairs.. and we all have to meet Him some day

just saying...
Religious fantasies make for pitiful arguments for demanding power over women's realities

Religious fantasies make for pitiful arguments for demanding power over women's realities
Its not just about the women, its also about the babies.

The OP is not demanding anything, he's suggesting that having the baby and putting it up for adoption should be considered.

As for religious fantasies, if you think the "big bang" was an accident, or a _____________, you're wrong.
There are far to many impossibly precise factors that had to happen for us to exist than you can imagine.
I believe we are not accidents, but that we have purpose.

There are only two ways to make "the abortion argument" easy ... you have to take either one of two positions.

a) The rights of the woman are paramount to all, the "baby" is just a clump of cells.

OR

b) The rights of the infant (a human fetus) take precedent because the fetus is innocent and the mother already made her choices.

If you take any other position, or fail to hold either of those two positions strongly enough, then the argument becomes much more complicated.

just saying...

Or they could just simply not put themselves into a position to get pregnant if they don't want a kid.

Everyone seems to act like women have absolutely no choice but to get cummed in constantly.

I'm 47 years old and never had a kid because I didn't want one. So when I had sex I'd wear a condom and if I didn't have one I wouldn't do it. A woman could decide to not bareback every dick in sight, use birth control, or just not have sex unprotected.

Don't want to have a kid? Then don't.

The OP is not demanding anything, he's suggesting that having the baby and putting it up for adoption should be considered.
Yes, certainly a choice for them to consider.

And your speculation on the big bang, an already unproveable theory, does not serve as any kind of evidence for theories based on far less observational data like religious ones that you speculate about.

There are only two ways to make "the abortion argument" easy ... you have to take either one of two positions.

a) The rights of the woman are paramount to all, the "baby" is just a clump of cells.

OR

b) The rights of the infant (a human fetus) take precedent because the fetus is innocent and the mother already made her choices.

If you take any other position, or fail to hold either of those two positions strongly enough, then the argument becomes much more complicated.
Partial credit. You oversimplified way too much. It is a complex issue.

a) Many EU countries only allow abortions up to 15 weeks. After that the baby is protected. So the "clump of cells" argument should have a 15 week time limit. If you go beyond 15-weeks you become Dr Gosnell and partial-birth abortions, snipping the baby's head off as it emerges, clearly "infanticide".

b) Agree

c) One other potential justification for abortions is that studies have shown that babies not raised properly end up in prison more often than not, so the abortions protect future victims from the evil spawn. The OP kind of gets around that by having the babies adopted by good families so that there is less of a probability that the babies will grow up to be violent criminals.

Yes, certainly a choice for them to consider.
And your speculation on the big bang, an already unproveable theory, does not serve as any kind of evidence for theories based on far less observational data like religious ones that you speculate about.
Don't be a science denier. The big-bang is a fact. What they don't know is how or why it happened. Getting the entire universe through an aperture about the size of an atom in an instant is beyond comprehension. The density of that energy, as it expanded and cooled, formed our billion of galaxies and trillions of stars.
If you don't believe in God, that is your choice. Many of us believe that there is a spiritual component to life.

Big Bang | CERN check out the big-bang app!!

just saying...
Well, the counter from the left to that would be:

There is no God.

Don't give me any of that Jesus crap.

Women have rights, even Jesus himself would say so.

A fetus is not a person anyway.

just saying...
So how many adoptions will this create? Any idea?

Or they could just simply not put themselves into a position to get pregnant if they don't want a kid.

Everyone seems to act like women have absolutely no choice but to get cummed in constantly.

I'm 47 years old and never had a kid because I didn't want one. So when I had sex I'd wear a condom and if I didn't have one I wouldn't do it. A woman could decide to not bareback every dick in sight, use birth control, or just not have sex unprotected.

Don't want to have a kid? Then don't.
So you have a one night stand and never see the woman again. Condom fails and you either ignore it or don’t know.

Do YOU get preggers? Is your life changed in any way?

Just asking for a friend

Forum List

Back