Debate Now Non-Binary Person Makes You Correct Yourself For "Misgendering" Them

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The only rule is to stay on topic and the reason that I put misgendering in quotation marks is because how can you misgender somebody who claims they don't even have a gender? That's the crazy world that we live in today folks. She (and yes it's plainly obvious that she's a she) might not berate you for misgendering her, but she's still expecting you to apologize if you do. Give me a break! :rolleyes:

I care when people want me to give into their ridiculous demands.
What are you talking about? And why do you care? If you treat people with a little respect and not be intentionally abusive I do not understand your problem, you have nothing to feel guilty about, just relax.

• Banned
What are you talking about? And why do you care? If you treat people with a little respect and not be intentionally abusive I do not understand your problem, you have nothing to feel guilty about, just relax.

I don't feel guilty about calling somebody a boy or girl if they obviously look like one and I'm not apologizing for it either.

I will always call someone by their biological sex & refuse to enable their gender dysphoria delusions.

These people need serious mental help, not enabling their psycho-sexual derangements.
They commit suicide at astronomical rates & the wokester gender enforcers facilitate it

The only rule is to stay on topic and the reason that I put misgendering in quotation marks is because how can you misgender somebody who claims they don't even have a gender? That's the crazy world that we live in today folks. She (and yes it's plainly obvious that she's a she) might not berate you for misgendering her, but she's still expecting you to apologize if you do. Give me a break! :rolleyes:

I'm going to call them what they are not what they want to be other than that I would just say go fuck yourself

We have no obligation to take part in their delusions.
They dont like it they can fuck off.

We have no obligation to take part in their delusions.
They dont like it they can fuck off.
Cool. Hope that makes you feel big and bad. But again, if you want to be called a hot 20 yo lesbian, fine, I dont care, but I am not buying you drinks.

Forum List

Back