Debate Now Non-Binary Person Makes You Correct Yourself For "Misgendering" Them

Cool. Hope that makes you feel big and bad. But again, if you want to be called a hot 20 yo lesbian, fine, I dont care, but I am not buying you drinks.

You keep saying you don't care, but you've left seven comments in this thread. Something is obviously getting at you.

Cut the amateur dramatics .
In the same way that you avoid talking with mentally ill people , cross to the other side with the new deluded freaks .

Why waste time even acknowledging them ?
For what?
To discuss their mental break down ?

But with no witnesses present , remember to spray them , telling them that you thought they were undisposed rubbish .
Childish and vengeful .
But satisfying .

You keep saying you don't care, but you've left seven comments in this thread. Something is obviously getting at you.
This aint my job, I am wasting time on the internet and watching football and wrestling with my 1 year old doberman. I dont have to care much.

The only rule is to stay on topic and the reason that I put misgendering in quotation marks is because how can you misgender somebody who claims they don't even have a gender? That's the crazy world that we live in today folks. She (and yes it's plainly obvious that she's a she) might not berate you for misgendering her, but she's still expecting you to apologize if you do. Give me a break! :rolleyes:

Non-binary people ... Transgenders ... Or anyone else who may be a bit confused about who they are ...
Have the freedom to name themselves whatever they may choose to ... And I would not be against them requesting others respect that name ...
It's up to the person to decide whether or not they want to respect the other's wishes.

BUT ...

Non-Binary People ... Transgenders ... Or anyone else who may be confused about who they are ...
Absolutely do not have the Power or the Authority necessary to change the meanings of words ... Like Pronouns ...
In order to force anyone else play along with their game.

What are you talking about? And why do you care? If you treat people with a little respect and not be intentionally abusive I do not understand your problem, you have nothing to feel guilty about, just relax.

Demanding that a sane person play along with the lies and delusions of someone who is mentally- and morally fucked-up is abusive, and disrespectful.

If somebody actually is a man and I call them a woman then I would apologize,.. but not if it's just pretend.

How about not being confrontational. Act like a mature adult, and dont engage in calling anybody, anything.

Like a boy.

Why do you care? I don't.
Look around. That attitude is beginning to be pushed back on by these freaks because they keep gaining power through their goons in the DNC and media. Thankfully, I live in a state that's sane enough not to "go there" because most of our leaders/representatives understand that IF they tried that here, all hell would break loose in short order.

In many other places, ignoring these fools can get a citizen into serious legal jeopardy. All I can tell them is they'd better think long and hard about trying to harm boomers nearing the end of their lives, anyway. THAT is almost guaranteed to yield for them some "poor outcomes"

How about not being confrontational. Act like a mature adult, and dont engage in calling anybody, anything.

Like a boy.

Would you leftists have the same attitude if somebody wanted to be treated like a dog?

I'm going to call them what they are not what they want to be other than that I would just say go fuck yourself
I just saw this meme and I think it fits perfectly as the way to respond to any of these freaks that get offended:
FnASKprWAAAqo2p

You see, the left is just way too stupid to be able to grasp that concept.

I get what you are trying to say ... But it is not even a Left-Right issue I am Debating.
It is simply a Reality ... One that People tend to Ignore ... When they want to discard what is inconvenient and overstep their actual limits.

They will most often wrap their ideology around the Issue ... And attempt to sell it in a sense of ill-gotten Respect ...
And that is an attempt to provide Armor for their truly Disrespectful views.

Thanks for bringing up the issue for Debate ... :thup:
Have A Lovely Evening.

I get what you are trying to say ... But it is not even a Left-Right issue I am Debating.

No it isn't. Only right-wing people have an issue with giving into other people's delusions.

No it isn't. Only right-wing people have an issue with giving into other people's delusions.
cause normal people don't much care about other's delusions. nor do they have the need to offend them.

The only rule is to stay on topic and the reason that I put misgendering in quotation marks is because how can you misgender somebody who claims they don't even have a gender? That's the crazy world that we live in today folks. She (and yes it's plainly obvious that she's a she) might not berate you for misgendering her, but she's still expecting you to apologize if you do. Give me a break! :rolleyes:

/——/ It happened to me once. I was in a doctors office and I was handed a clipboard for my profile. It asked me my preferred pronouns. The office was jammed, and I sat on the far end.
I called out to the receptionist, “What does this mean, Preferred pronouns?
Everyone stopped talking and stared at me and her.
I asked again, “What kind of stupid question are these, non binary—— what? I don’t get it.”
The receptionist waved her hands, jumped up from her desk, ran over and grabbed the clipboard, “Don’t worry about it sir.”
You see, I was 70, and acted like a bedfudded Baby Boomer. And, I kept the confused look on my face.
When the doctor finally saw me, he gave me a puzzled look.
So when confit one of these people, just play stupid until they give up,

Why am I suddenly seeing these debate now buttons on my alerts pulldown. I click on them and it just takes me back to the posts on the thread.

Forum List

Back