Debate Now Non-Binary Person Makes You Correct Yourself For "Misgendering" Them

I hear you ... And a cheat sheet wouldn't help ... It's also "fluid" and can change by the day ...
Or in their "perception" by the moment ... With some Non-Binary People.

You literally have to ask them ... Good Luck getting an answer out of them that makes more sense ... :auiqs.jpg:
Also remember ... That only a portion of them Respect anything you think about it ... So there is that as well.

I am very good at discussing things without ever having to pop a pronoun ;)

I hear you ... And a cheat sheet wouldn't help ... It's also "fluid" and can change by the day ...
Or in their "perception" by the moment ... With some Non-Binary People.

You literally have to ask them ... Good Luck getting an answer out of them that makes more sense ... :auiqs.jpg:
Also remember ... That only a portion of them Respect anything you think about it ... So there is that as well.

and that is part of the problem isn't it. They're fluid...you are always on your tippy toes with these people.

I am very good at discussing things without ever having to pop a pronoun ;)

Well ... Kudos on that ... I cannot say I am compelled to play along.

If it wasn't further off-topic ... I would take the opportunity to explain how eliminating all qualifiers ...
Is how "perfect sheep" are made ... Another brick in the wall ... :auiqs.jpg:

and that is part of the problem isn't it. They're fluid...you are always on your tippy toes with these people.

As an unqualified answer without interviewing the specific subject ... I would be more prone to suggest the "fluidity" ...
Is more the result of "control issues" with the person in question.
That would still be a case-by-case basis ... They are kind of like "all over the map".

They are no longer addressing what they want for themselves ... But what they want from you ... Not even truly gender related.
What they can make you do ... And with any luck ... You will do it willingly ... Thinking you did something "good".

Victory Through Submission
Empowerment Through Control
How Nerds with Problems Become Kings and Queens

Last edited:

As an unqualified answer without interviewing the specific subject ... I would be more prone to suggest the "fluidity" ...
Is more the result of "control issues" with the person in question.
That would still be a case-by-case basis ... They are kind of like "all over the map".

They are no longer addressing what they want for themselves ... But what they want from you ... Not even truly gender related.
What they can make you do ... And with any luck ... You will do it willingly ... Thinking you did something "good".

well no. I won't be doing that.

I don't feel guilty about calling somebody a boy or girl if they obviously look like one and I'm not apologizing for it either.
Cool. We why should anyone else give a shit? Why are you ranting? Why aren't you out on the town having fun?

Is someone literally outside your house making you do something,?

I was obviously meaning if anybody ever did try to make me use their preferred pronouns.

Cool. We why should anyone else give a shit?

You obviously do as you're the one who clicked on this thread. You either care what I'm saying or what the non-binary person is saying otherwise you wouldn't have come here and responded.

Only one subset of Non-Binary People is completely Non-Gender Conforming.

Other subsets include Third Gender, Androgynous, Intersex ... And many more ... That do include an association with "traditional genders" ...
And the degree of which they have both ... Or neither ... And it is not always a denial of gender completely.

So ... The answer to your question would be ... You would have to ask them if you cared to grant them that Power.

BillNyeCrazy.gif

Just put a tag on your top stating which pronoun you want to be called, otherwise it is what it is and people shouldn’t need to guess what you are.

I was obviously meaning if anybody ever did try to make me use their preferred pronouns.

You obviously do as you're the one who clicked on this thread. You either care what I'm saying or what the non-binary person is saying otherwise you wouldn't have come here and responded.
If this is what you are worried about you're either working through issues or have no idea what real problems are.

You know ... I kind of wish it was that simple ... But the crazy part is bigger than what many people want to see.

The absence or disregard of Principles ... The Desires to change the meanings of words ... The Desires to mess with other People for Control ...
Forced Compliance with no Respect for others ... And all in search of an Imaginary World of Fuzzy Bunnies and Unicorns ...

Yeah ... If they get what they Desire ... Don't be so sure you won't be the one that ends up in a Looney Bin ... :auiqs.jpg:
It would be funny if it wasn't so sad ... But I dare say it is not the worst of our problems right now.

You know ... I kind of wish it was that simple ... But the crazy part is bigger than what many people want to see.

The absence or disregard of Principles ... The Desires to change the meanings of words ... The Desires to mess with other People for Control ...
Forced Compliance with no Respect for others ... And all in search of an Imaginary World of Fuzzy Bunnies and Unicorns ...

Yeah ... If they get what they Desire ... Don't be so sure you won't be the one that ends up in a Looney Bin ... :auiqs.jpg:
It would be funny if it wasn't so sad ... But I dare say it is not the worst of our problems right now.

Yeah, but religion is a civil right so we just have to tolerate them.

Forum List

Back