Non-Citizen Arrested for Voting 5 Times in Texas

Democrat infiltration. Happens all the time. She's likely a Democrat sent to disrupt the system. If she's an Illegal, you can bet she's voting for Hillary Clinton. I mean, obviously she shouldn't be voting at all, but we know the deal. The Democrats bus em in by the thousands on Election Day. I have no doubt many Illegals are voting, and will be in November.

*facepalm*

That's it. Ten years of voting for Republicans because she's secretly a Democrat.

Could be. Wouldn't surprise me. Democrats are known for infiltration disruption.

You're a fucckling idiot. Also, voter fraud is bad.

Wow! You have been really mean and cranky lately. What gives? :)

Again... it has never had to be a state issued photo ID with my current address on it.

Have you never paid cash for anything?

YOU AND SEAWYTCH are SO VERY SPECIAL.

I just came out of a store with a sign " checks allowed with PHOTO ID ONLY"

Next, is the cash delivered to your home? Gotta get to the bank, what, daily, weekly? And you claim you can't get to the DMV once every 4 or 6 weeks?

Too funny

So? Some people don't write checks. You don't need a current, valid, photo ID to buy food, to buy clothing, to be eligible for SNAP.

Do you need the studies posted showing how many people, especially minorities, do not have the photo IDs required by some of the more restrive states? They've been posted at least a gazillion times.

I'm not opposed to ID. I'm opposed to restrictive ID laws that only allow for valid photo IDs. I'm opposed to restrictive voting laws that don't allow someone to cast a ballot in a precinct other than their own or to vote if they changed their name to their married name on the DL but forgot to do it on their voter registration. I'm opposed to Alabama passing a restrictive voter ID law and then closing DMV offices in mostly black communities. I'm opposed to five hour waits at polling places, again especially in minority communities.

Then they can't write checks for food either!

Do we need to hold every single persons hand to show them how to get through life?

Freedoms are a two edged sword are they not?

You are free to act helpless. But that's you're own damn fault. Not mine

So what if they can't write a check for food? What does that have to do with VOTING?

If you can figure out how to make it possible for yourself to buy food, it is just as easy to figure out how to get a photo ID to vote.

Not rocket science

Your premise is false. No one needs a valid photo ID with their current address on it to buy food.

Next, is the cash delivered to your home? Gotta get to the bank, what, daily, weekly? And you claim you can't get to the DMV once every 4 or 6 weeks?

Too funny

So? Some people don't write checks. You don't need a current, valid, photo ID to buy food, to buy clothing, to be eligible for SNAP.

Do you need the studies posted showing how many people, especially minorities, do not have the photo IDs required by some of the more restrive states? They've been posted at least a gazillion times.

I'm not opposed to ID. I'm opposed to restrictive ID laws that only allow for valid photo IDs. I'm opposed to restrictive voting laws that don't allow someone to cast a ballot in a precinct other than their own or to vote if they changed their name to their married name on the DL but forgot to do it on their voter registration. I'm opposed to Alabama passing a restrictive voter ID law and then closing DMV offices in mostly black communities. I'm opposed to five hour waits at polling places, again especially in minority communities.

Do we need to hold every single persons hand to show them how to get through life?

So what if they can't write a check for food? What does that have to do with VOTING?

If you can figure out how to make it possible for yourself to buy food, it is just as easy to figure out how to get a photo ID to vote.

Not rocket science

Your premise is false. No one needs a valid photo ID with their current address on it to buy food.
They do to buy booze and cigarettes.......and sometimes R-rated DVDs.

Not rocket science

And if they don't buy those things? I can buy booze and cigarettes with an ID with my old address and my maiden name.

But there is no voter fraud in this country according to the liberals. I dont care if the fraud is from the left or the right. It needs to stop
Stop calling them non-citizens.

They undocumented Democrats.

Except the individual in the OP is a Republican. Oops!
Last time I looked, non-citizens are nothing.....they can’t vote.

BTW, where did you get the impression this illegal was a registered Republican?

Not rocket science

And if they don't buy those things? I can buy booze and cigarettes with an ID with my old address and my maiden name.
What’s your point....other than you're living in a state that doesn't require positive ID?

But there is no voter fraud in this country according to the liberals. I dont care if the fraud is from the left or the right. It needs to stop

You should try reading the thread...or maybe just the article in the OP

Why?
She's a Non-Citizen.

If anything she's a conservative.....which most Hispanics are.

Why does this matter at all though. Voting illegally is voting illegally. It doesn't matter which party the individual voted for. The issue is that there are certainly SOME people who blatantly break our laws, and there is absolutely NO reason why they should be defended for doing such. There is also NO reason why a person should be without a picture identification, whether that be a license or just a state ID. Sometimes only a couple of votes can in fact count.

Why?
She's a Non-Citizen.

Why should you read the article? Because it informs you that she voted Republican. :rolleyes:

But hey, keep commenting without being informed if that revs your motor.

Why does this matter at all though. Voting illegally is voting illegally. It doesn't matter which party the individual voted for. The issue is that there are certainly SOME people who blatantly break our laws, and there is absolutely NO reason why they should be defended for doing such. There is also NO reason why a person should be without a picture identification, whether that be a license or just a state ID. Sometimes only a couple of votes can in fact count.

Ask the people that keep incorrectly claiming she's a Democrat.

Information isn't advocacy.

Doesn't matter if she voted for a republican or a democrat. I don't think that should be the point of this thread at all.

Doesn't matter if she voted for a republican or a democrat. I don't think that should be the point of this thread at all.

So go point that out to the people that keep claiming she's a Democrat. I'm simply correcting misinformation. Why do you have such a problem with that?

Why?
She's a Non-Citizen.

she's NOT an Illegal, she's here LEGALLY, and she's married to an American man, she just has not gone through naturalization yet....

click on the link in the op to go to the link for the actual news story.

she;s a registered Republican, like her husband I would presume, and voted in the Republican Primaries, and a republican primary run off race....etc.

Too funny

Not rocket science

That would be up to the retailer, unless the customer used cash. No cash and the retailer is not required to sell anyone food without a Photo ID.

Why aren't you going absolutely bonkers over that fact

Not rocket science

That would be up to the retailer, unless the customer used cash. No cash and the retailer is not required to sell anyone food without a Photo ID.

Why aren't you going absolutely bonkers over that fact
where in goodness name do you live? THANK GOD I live in Maine!!!!

Forum List

Back