Non-Citizen Arrested for Voting 5 Times in Texas

They don't eat either I suppose

I've never needed to provide a current state issued photo ID to eat.

Nice deflection. Try to keep up

Where was the deflection? Please explain how a photo ID with your current name and address on it is required to eat. (It's not even required to get SNAP)

You've never been required to show ID when writing a check or using a credit card????

YOU IS SPECIAL GURL!

Again... it has never had to be a state issued photo ID with my current address on it.

Have you never paid cash for anything?

YOU, SEAWYTCH are SO VERY SPECIAL.

I just came out of a store with a sign " checks allowed with PHOTO ID ONLY"

Next, is the cash delivered to your home? Gotta get to the bank, what, daily, weekly? And you claim you can't get to the DMV once every 4 or 6 weeks?

Too funny

They don't eat either I suppose

Where was the deflection? Please explain how a photo ID with your current name and address on it is required to eat. (It's not even required to get SNAP)

You've never been required to show ID when writing a check or using a credit card????

YOU IS SPECIAL GURL!

You are required to show ID to the Internet Police to post on this message board

Please post it or refrain from future posts on USMB

Please refrain from nonsense and you gotta deal

I have never had to show ID to use a credit card

They use a signature to verify, just like when I vote

YOU IS SPECIAL GURL!

Again... it has never had to be a state issued photo ID with my current address on it.

YOU AND SEAWYTCH are SO VERY SPECIAL.

Next, is the cash delivered to your home? Gotta get to the bank, what, daily, weekly? And you claim you can't get to the DMV once every 4 or 6 weeks?

Too funny

So? Some people don't write checks. You don't need a current, valid, photo ID to buy food, to buy clothing, to be eligible for SNAP.

Do you need the studies posted showing how many people, especially minorities, do not have the photo IDs required by some of the more restrive states? They've been posted at least a gazillion times.

I'm not opposed to ID. I'm opposed to restrictive ID laws that only allow for valid photo IDs. I'm opposed to restrictive voting laws that don't allow someone to cast a ballot in a precinct other than their own or to vote if they changed their name to their married name on the DL but forgot to do it on their voter registration. I'm opposed to Alabama passing a restrictive voter ID law and then closing DMV offices in mostly black communities. I'm opposed to five hour waits at polling places, again especially in minority communities.

I have never had to show ID to use a credit card

They use a signature to verify, just like when I vote

It is the merchants right to ask:

Can retailers ask for ID with your credit card?

And happens quite often when merchants in areas start seeing counterfeit cards pop up.

You are as special as SeaWytch then

AND more nonsense

I also use my credit card online to make purchases where they don't even get a signature

Same logic applies to absentee balloting

Why do people who vote in person have to show ID while an absentee voter just signs?

But there is no voter fraud in this country according to the liberals. I dont care if the fraud is from the left or the right. It needs to stop

Oh my god, one person did something bad!
One person got caught. How many didn't get caught? We may never know because liberals scream VOTER SUPPRESSION whenever any checks are put into the system to detect such fraud.

Texas has voter ID laws….

I'll go out on a limb here, she votes Democrat. It's a safe bet.

If you had bother to read the article the OP posted or the thread at all, you would realize you lost your safe bet. She votes Republican.

Democrat infiltration. Happens all the time. She's likely a Democrat sent to disrupt the system. If she's an Illegal, you can bet she's voting for Hillary Clinton. I mean, obviously she shouldn't be voting at all, but we know the deal. The Democrats bus em in by the thousands on Election Day. I have no doubt many Illegals are voting, and will be in November.

Democrat infiltration. Happens all the time. She's likely a Democrat sent to disrupt the system. If she's an Illegal, you can bet she's voting for Hillary Clinton. I mean, obviously she shouldn't be voting at all, but we know the deal. The Democrats bus em in by the thousands on Election Day. I have no doubt many Illegals are voting, and will be in November.

*facepalm*

That's it. Ten years of voting for Republicans because she's secretly a Democrat.

*facepalm*

That's it. Ten years of voting for Republicans because she's secretly a Democrat.

Could be. Wouldn't surprise me. Democrats are known for infiltration disruption.

*facepalm*

Could be. Wouldn't surprise me. Democrats are known for infiltration disruption.

You're a fucckling idiot. Also, voter fraud is bad.

*facepalm*

Ha, do you actually believe most Ilegals won't be voting for Hillary Clinton in November? If so, you're the fucckling idiot.

*facepalm*

Ha, do you actually believe most Ilegals won't be voting for Hillary Clinton in November? If so, you're the fucckling idiot.

Yes, let's talk about something else now!

*facepalm*

Yes, let's talk about something else now!

Seriously? Man, Illegals are gonna vote Democrat in droves. You're definitely off the mark on this one.

But there is no voter fraud in this country according to the liberals. I dont care if the fraud is from the left or the right. It needs to stop

One person got caught. How many didn't get caught? We may never know because liberals scream VOTER SUPPRESSION whenever any checks are put into the system to detect such fraud.

And many liberals are screaming "Voter Suppression" because of it.

And it's not just voter ID laws. How about having to prove citizenship when registering to vote. Remember the federal form that could be used to register to vote through the mail that went by the honor system.

And many liberals are screaming "Voter Suppression" because of it.

And it's not just voter ID laws. How about having to prove citizenship when registering to vote. Remember the federal form that could be used to register to vote through the mail that went by the honor system.

Texas has voter ID laws. I guess they work—they caught her.

YOU IS SPECIAL GURL!

Too funny

So? Some people don't write checks. You don't need a current, valid, photo ID to buy food, to buy clothing, to be eligible for SNAP.

Do you need the studies posted showing how many people, especially minorities, do not have the photo IDs required by some of the more restrive states? They've been posted at least a gazillion times.

I'm not opposed to ID. I'm opposed to restrictive ID laws that only allow for valid photo IDs. I'm opposed to restrictive voting laws that don't allow someone to cast a ballot in a precinct other than their own or to vote if they changed their name to their married name on the DL but forgot to do it on their voter registration. I'm opposed to Alabama passing a restrictive voter ID law and then closing DMV offices in mostly black communities. I'm opposed to five hour waits at polling places, again especially in minority communities.

Then they can't write checks for food either!

Do we need to hold every single persons hand to show them how to get through life?

Freedoms are a two edged sword are they not?

You are free to act helpless. But that's you're own damn fault. Not mine

YOU IS SPECIAL GURL!

Too funny

Do we need to hold every single persons hand to show them how to get through life?

So what if they can't write a check for food? What does that have to do with VOTING?

YOU IS SPECIAL GURL!

Too funny

So what if they can't write a check for food? What does that have to do with VOTING?

If you can figure out how to make it possible for yourself to buy food, it is just as easy to figure out how to get a photo ID to vote.

Not rocket science

Too funny

If you can figure out how to make it possible for yourself to buy food, it is just as easy to figure out how to get a photo ID to vote.

Not rocket science

It is rocket science if your documentation is screwed up

Many people have errors in their birth certificate, women have different names, documentation is lost. Photo ID is just a start for those wanting to block people from voting. Challenge the documentation people have, allow Hunting Licenses as proof of ID but not Student IDs, close DMVs in minority communities

A signature has been good enough for 200 years. No justification for changing requirements now

Forum List

Back